Ads

Patch Notes 24/2/2017

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Tholkienn

Re: Patch Notes 24/2/2017

Post#121 » Mon Feb 27, 2017 10:01 pm

Razielhell wrote:
Tholkienn wrote:Spend two hours to def dragonwake but still have the message as i not def covenant of flame, so no pq, that's not fair. Any dev' can explain that?
Yeah we get no rewards by losing the Keep...we gets rewards in the end by Defending the Zone(When they lock it).
I know that.

Ads
theoddone

Post#122 » Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:53 am

Wonderful job with the gear. There is a lot of variability and different setups you can run. The trade off's between crit, more stats or having procs seems quite balanced. Also like that the losing side gets a bag roll. Keep up the good work.
-Theo

Mcgotrek

Post#123 » Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:05 am

theoddone wrote: Also like that the losing side gets a bag roll. Keep up the good work.
As an Order player right now, I agree :(

Im seeing people looking for beastlord groups and just a lot of acitivity around - I like it
Lowki Lyesmith
Gatebreaker Bjorrik Rjufendr
Mogens Wyrdmake
- 3rd Bitterstone Thunderers.

doenny

Post#124 » Sat Mar 04, 2017 2:07 pm

Hello, was lucky on purple bag with subjugator weapon - Tome of Subjugator. Firstly, it was both hands, which is not usefull for WP. And now it seems after some patch maybe, that it is correctly of hand but now doesnt have any RF regeneration, is this bug or intended? If inteded then this tome is quite useless. Thx for respond.
Donnyen - Swordmaster rr80
Huguess - Knight of the Blazing Sun rr65
Bernardt - Warrior Priest rr65
Galalsandar - White Lion rr60

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#125 » Sat Mar 04, 2017 3:26 pm

doenny wrote:Hello, was lucky on purple bag with subjugator weapon - Tome of Subjugator. Firstly, it was both hands, which is not usefull for WP. And now it seems after some patch maybe, that it is correctly of hand but now doesnt have any RF regeneration, is this bug or intended? If inteded then this tome is quite useless. Thx for respond.
Sounds like a bug to me.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

Dresden
Banned

Post#126 » Mon Mar 06, 2017 7:59 pm

wargrimnir wrote:[Other Changes]

Wargrimnir
- Festitt and Tezakk Gnawbone will be switching places for a while
Do each of them still drop the same items they dropped before the change?
. -= Cult Of Chaos =- GUILD -= Cult Leader =- . -= Kagaz Wrathson - The Decioblidevannihilator - Black Orc =- .
. -= Dresden RoR Info - 4 pins and counting! =- . #WAAAGH ^_^ #AllSilenceIsGolden @_Q

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#127 » Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:36 pm

Dresden wrote:
wargrimnir wrote:[Other Changes]

Wargrimnir
- Festitt and Tezakk Gnawbone will be switching places for a while
Do each of them still drop the same items they dropped before the change?
Yes, drops did not change for these two.

Dresden
Banned

Post#128 » Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:27 pm

Why does the quest "beastlord hunt: the fires of ulthuan" only reward 40silver when all the other beastlord quests give 4gold?

This is a question, this is not a complaint.
. -= Cult Of Chaos =- GUILD -= Cult Leader =- . -= Kagaz Wrathson - The Decioblidevannihilator - Black Orc =- .
. -= Dresden RoR Info - 4 pins and counting! =- . #WAAAGH ^_^ #AllSilenceIsGolden @_Q

Ads
wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#129 » Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:28 pm

Dresden wrote:Why does the quest "beastlord hunt: the fires of ulthuan" only reward 40silver when all the other beastlord quests give 4gold?

The repeatable ones reward much less because they're repeatable. I may need to set the non-repeatable version to 4g, not sure what it's at currently.

Dresden
Banned

Post#130 » Wed Mar 22, 2017 8:35 pm

wargrimnir wrote:
Dresden wrote:Why does the quest "beastlord hunt: the fires of ulthuan" only reward 40silver when all the other beastlord quests give 4gold?

The repeatable ones reward much less because they're repeatable. I may need to set the non-repeatable version to 4g, not sure what it's at currently.
Huh, why is "beastlord hunt: the fires of ulthuan" repeatable?