Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Patch Notes 10/3/2017

Post#1 » Sat Mar 11, 2017 4:31 am

[General]

Azarael
- Quest credit for kills has been adjusted.
- Pets will now count as their owners for damage/killing blow.
- Creature Hitbox will now scale with their size.

Natherul
-Removed the possibility to invite players to your group if they are located in a different zone. Also removed the possibility to join open warbands when you are not in the same zone.

This is phase one for checking what is causing the WB wide crashes that are happening. I will open a thread with feedback on crashing a few days after this change has taken place.

[Guild]

Natherul
-Made some changes in the code regarding guild names, guilds cannot have a name that begins or ends with a space.
-Removed possibility to make guilds containing non alphanumeric letters. This also includes renaming any such guilds in the database, if you feel your placeholder guild name is bad please contact a GM and they will help rename your guild to a new name of your choice.

[Career]

Natherul
Magus
-Fixed so that magus gets all their correct discs (level range of discs are based on each 10:th level, 1-9 10-19 20-29 30-39 40)

[World]

RyanMakara
- Fixed a zone exploit at Thunder Mountain's Order Keep.
- The Altdorf War Quarter should be accessible from the western side now without crashing.
- Calmed down a few NPCs in Altdorf, the Marketplace and Library should be quieter now.
- The entry to the Lair of the Fallen Slayer has mysteriously collapsed. Rangers report a sudden avalanche has come crashing down over its entrance. An expert digging team hailing from Kadrin itself has been sent on the way to clear the rubble.
Spoiler:
[Other Changes]

RyanMakara
- Added an AoE knockbag to Argog the Unstoppable, Giant at the Raven Host Vanguard PQ.
- Cross-faction drops have been resolved.
- Amended all the in-progress texts for Scenario quests.
- The Sandy Drumming Bear, Steel Armored Mite and Imp Skeleton vanity pets should all function properly now.

Wargrimnir
- Replaced Willpower and Weaponskill on ~1400 items for Bright Wizard, Magus, and Sorceress
- Replaced Willpower on ~250 items for other non-healing classes.
- Updated ~900 items that previously had no stats.
- Corrected stats on ~500 Chapter 5 influence rewards for both factions.
- Reduced XP rewards from the T3 Skaventide quest series.

[Addressed Tickets]

RyanMakara
- [9257] ToK: Gettin' Slopped is now obtainable.
- [9255] ToK: Dead In The Water is now obtainable.
- [9254] ToK: Darkhelm Residence is now obtainable.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

Ads
Dabbart

Re: Patch Notes 10/3/2017

Post#2 » Sat Mar 11, 2017 4:39 am

Great googly moogly. That's a lot of awesome.

Super thanks for the pet DB fix! I don't even have a pet class, and it's been a bane.

That's a lot of item updates... do you see stat numbers when you close your eyes yet?

Yay Crash fix inc!

Thanks for all the work you awesome humans you...

Edit: Also, my 660 armor pot shows 18hrs as duration. Relogged and still there. not on patch notes, that intended or should I bugtracker?
Azarael wrote: It's only a nerf if you're bad.

(see, I can shitpost too!)
Secrets wrote: Kindly adjust your attitude to actually help the community and do not impose your will on it. You aren't as powerful as you think.

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#3 » Sat Mar 11, 2017 4:57 am

Dabbart wrote:Great googly moogly. That's a lot of awesome.

Super thanks for the pet DB fix! I don't even have a pet class, and it's been a bane.

That's a lot of item updates... do you see stat numbers when you close your eyes yet?

Yay Crash fix inc!

Thanks for all the work you awesome humans you...

Edit: Also, my 660 armor pot shows 18hrs as duration. Relogged and still there. not on patch notes, that intended or should I bugtracker?
Whoa, that's kinda cool. Maybe I pulled the wrong stuff, or someone broke something...

I do actually read the statline numbers as words now, and vice versa. It's interesting.

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#4 » Sat Mar 11, 2017 5:13 am

Hotfixed, sorry about the double boot. There was some broken things pushed.

Dabbart

Post#5 » Sat Mar 11, 2017 5:17 am

That genuinely made me belly laugh... For the record, I **** hate code/stat-lines.

Also, I totally called wargrim announcing the patch, to patch the patch, that Torque announced...
Azarael wrote: It's only a nerf if you're bad.

(see, I can shitpost too!)
Secrets wrote: Kindly adjust your attitude to actually help the community and do not impose your will on it. You aren't as powerful as you think.

Ryzom

Post#6 » Sat Mar 11, 2017 6:17 am

Thx for all ;)
Ni dieu ni maître

Daknallbomb
Game Artist

Post#7 » Sat Mar 11, 2017 6:46 am

Nice work hope The Tests for solve Crashs helps and we can fix it.
Magus Discs Finaly! Wow awesome
Tinkabell 40/41 Magus Whaagit 40/41 SH Whaagot 40/54 BO Daknallfrosch 40/72shammy

kryss

Post#8 » Sat Mar 11, 2017 7:04 am

Thank you for the hard work, much appreciated :)

I can't check now, so two questions:
- Did you fix the subjugator proc bug for WHs/WEs?
- I didn't read anything on the "empty" gold bags, can we consider them gone forever and take the medallions, or are you still considering a possible replacement?

Thanks a lot

Ads
wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#9 » Sat Mar 11, 2017 7:12 am

kryss wrote:Thank you for the hard work, much appreciated :)

- I didn't read anything on the "empty" gold bags, can we consider them gone forever and take the medallions, or are you still considering a possible replacement?

Thanks a lot
- Would need to know the name of the proc, haven't seen any missing buffs lately though.
- Any of the bags you currently have don't update when we fix them, that loot is generated on the fly, just take the medals.

kryss

Post#10 » Sat Mar 11, 2017 7:28 am

wargrimnir wrote:
kryss wrote:Thank you for the hard work, much appreciated :)

Thanks a lot
- Would need to know the name of the proc, haven't seen any missing buffs lately though.
- Any of the bags you currently have don't update when we fix them, that loot is generated on the fly, just take the medals.
Thank you War,

procs are Concussion X and Decay X, they didn't fire off when WE/WH selfbuffs were on. I logged briefly and seem to work now in Pve, can u confirm they work in PvP too now? Will do some tests later.

As for the gold bag, i'll take the medallions and say goodbye :P