Recent Topics

Ads

Patch Notes 10/3/2017

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Glorian

Re: Patch Notes 10/3/2017

Post#21 » Sat Mar 11, 2017 10:13 am

CptPiggy wrote:CAn you fix asap Bloodfist witch staff for sorc.ITs again melee power instead of magic power;(
Oi lad, don't use asap and fix in the same sentence. :roll:

Ads
saupreusse
Developer

Post#22 » Sat Mar 11, 2017 10:33 am

As slow as possible... Looks like this goes on my list. Will be fixed 08/2018

Theseus

Post#23 » Sat Mar 11, 2017 10:37 am

saupreusse wrote:As slow as possible... Looks like this goes on my list. Will be fixed 08/2018
Please return the clown you hold hostage. He isnot made to write your comments on the forums, old friend.^^
Andyrion Ulthenair
Arphyrion Soulblade

Glorian

Post#24 » Sat Mar 11, 2017 12:22 pm

@hitbox:

Can someone please explain me what that means?

BreezeKicker

Post#25 » Sat Mar 11, 2017 12:56 pm

Glorian wrote:@hitbox:

It usually refer to the area of valid hit registration upon an mob/char model, most import in games when you need to actually aim [shooters], For this one it may mean less LoS loss when one is hiding behind very thin objects or more collision with bigger targets.
Sunset-BW...(M)|Starlight-SM.
Moon-WP..........|Mayor-ENG
Vanguard-KotBs|Breeze-WL
Aryanne-WH

Leader of CNTK branch @RoR

Dresden
Banned

Post#26 » Sat Mar 11, 2017 1:10 pm

wargrimnir wrote:
Dabbart wrote:Great googly moogly. That's a lot of awesome.

Super thanks for the pet DB fix! I don't even have a pet class, and it's been a bane.

That's a lot of item updates... do you see stat numbers when you close your eyes yet?

Yay Crash fix inc!

Thanks for all the work you awesome humans you...

Edit: Also, my 660 armor pot shows 18hrs as duration. Relogged and still there. not on patch notes, that intended or should I bugtracker?
Whoa, that's kinda cool. Maybe I pulled the wrong stuff, or someone broke something...

I do actually read the statline numbers as words now, and vice versa. It's interesting.
Like in da matrix?! :shock:
. -= Cult Of Chaos =- GUILD -= Cult Leader =- . -= Kagaz Wrathson - The Decioblidevannihilator - Black Orc =- .
. -= Dresden RoR Info - 4 pins and counting! =- . #WAAAGH ^_^ #AllSilenceIsGolden @_Q

Dresden
Banned

Post#27 » Sat Mar 11, 2017 1:22 pm

Aurandilaz wrote:what are you doing with the Tomb of the Fallen Slayer?

Rude to disturb peoples graves like that!
Mebbe it's gonna be a Skavenapalooza fingy, some Skaven narrative with a lair boss tied in would be the VERITABLE shiznitz.

Especially if they tied in all those blocked-off huge-dwarf-door caverns underneath Kadrin Valley, Thunder Mountain & Cinderfall.

Deathpeak has Skaveny stuff too.

Oh God! curse my damn naughtiness!!! i could be a dev by now!!! i've coded before!!! i used to model/skin EV-ER-Y-DAY!!!
. -= Cult Of Chaos =- GUILD -= Cult Leader =- . -= Kagaz Wrathson - The Decioblidevannihilator - Black Orc =- .
. -= Dresden RoR Info - 4 pins and counting! =- . #WAAAGH ^_^ #AllSilenceIsGolden @_Q

Aurandilaz

Post#28 » Sat Mar 11, 2017 2:20 pm

to DEVS:
Destro cannot kill Chaos Waste Keep Lord, it somehow just does not drop even when under massive focus, keeps resetting and starting at 100% health time after time.
Must have been like 5 full attempts on the keep lord by now during last 40 mins.

edit: 3 hours later, after ranking keep up again for a new siege, we managed to kill lord in circa 5-6 minutes with 3-5 wbs hitting it.... it definitely feels stronger somehow and harder to kill.
Last edited by Aurandilaz on Sat Mar 11, 2017 5:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ads
Azarael

Post#29 » Sat Mar 11, 2017 2:33 pm

Glorian wrote:@hitbox:

It's the wrong term. What's actually changed is the base radius. The range check for an attack is the distance between two units minus the sum of their base radii. This means that, properly configured, larger monsters can be attacked by more players at once (greater circumference), from further away (longer radius) and can also attack without sitting directly on top of their target.

Dresden
Banned

Post#30 » Sat Mar 11, 2017 3:05 pm

Aurandilaz wrote:to DEVS:
Destro cannot kill Chaos Waste Keep Lord, it somehow just does not drop even when under massive focus, keeps resetting and starting at 100% health time after time.
Must have been like 5 full attempts on the keep lord by now during last 40 mins.
You HAVE to attack with a single party only, anyone from a separate party attacking a beastlord lb will heal said beastlord lb.