Recent Topics

Ads

Patch Notes 25/3/2017

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
porkstar

Re: Patch Notes 25/3/2017

Post#31 » Sun Mar 26, 2017 2:35 pm

114 people in T1. I traveled to Elf. I capped all 4 open BOs. Zone locked. I received a grand total of 160XP, 0INF and 9RP. Back to Nordland.
Vagreena Auntie Dangercat
Porkstar Hamcat Coolwave
Penril wrote:So you are saying that a class you never touched is OP?
Go play it before posting about it pal...

Ads
RyanMakara

Post#32 » Sun Mar 26, 2017 2:53 pm

porkstar wrote:114 people in T1. I traveled to Elf. I capped all 4 open BOs. Zone locked. I received a grand total of 160XP, 0INF and 9RP. Back to Nordland.
Elf/Dwarf zones won't be populated until there's a forced lock on Nordland for at least an hour. The idea is to rotate T1 zones so that there is only one place to fight.

porkstar

Post#33 » Sun Mar 26, 2017 3:03 pm

RyanMakara wrote:
porkstar wrote:114 people in T1. I traveled to Elf. I capped all 4 open BOs. Zone locked. I received a grand total of 160XP, 0INF and 9RP. Back to Nordland.
Elf/Dwarf zones won't be populated until there's a forced lock on Nordland for at least an hour. The idea is to rotate T1 zones so that there is only one place to fight.
Awesome!
Vagreena Auntie Dangercat
Porkstar Hamcat Coolwave
Penril wrote:So you are saying that a class you never touched is OP?
Go play it before posting about it pal...

Sigimund

Post#34 » Sun Mar 26, 2017 5:01 pm

In the nicest possible way, might need to do a lot of spoon feeding with notifications etc to get people into the other zones.

It surprised me the first time but a fairly common question from new T2 players is "how do I get to Shadowlands?" Even something as simple as choosing a different pairing on the flightmaster ui is retro and unintuitive for completely new players. T1 is a nursery.

mikke

Post#35 » Tue Apr 04, 2017 9:55 am

:cry:
"Torquemadra
- BO guards no longer grant XP"

It is a strange change. Who need it?
We got 3 isolated games inside ROR - T1, T2-3 and finally T4. Most ppl dislikes spending their time in T1-3 because this time is totally wasted (no good loot, no fun in sc/rvr etc). And main reason is that T1-3 game is not chained to T4 in any way except the story line.
We wouldn't loose anything if we just got perma exp boost to lvl 31.
If u want low tier population grow - make exp lock quest within every tier. Atm gameplay with random players for short time brings disappointments only.

Dresden
Banned

Post#36 » Tue Apr 04, 2017 3:47 pm

mikke wrote::cry:
"Torquemadra

We got 3 isolated games inside ROR - T1, T2-3 and finally T4. Most ppl dislikes spending their time in T1-3 because this time is totally wasted (no good loot, no fun in sc/rvr etc). And main reason is that T1-3 game is not chained to T4 in any way except the story line.
If u want low tier population grow - make exp lock quest within every tier. Atm gameplay with random players for short time brings disappointments only.
Debolster - viewtopic.php?f=8&t=18814
. -= Cult Of Chaos =- GUILD -= Cult Leader =- . -= Kagaz Wrathson - The Decioblidevannihilator - Black Orc =- .
. -= Dresden RoR Info - 4 pins and counting! =- . #WAAAGH ^_^ #AllSilenceIsGolden @_Q

mikke

Post#37 » Tue Apr 04, 2017 5:49 pm

Dresden wrote:
"Torquemadra

No, no. Debolster is another story. But my post was about "BO guards no longer grant XP".

Dresden
Banned

Post#38 » Tue Apr 04, 2017 5:51 pm

mikke wrote:
Dresden wrote:
mikke wrote:If u want low tier population grow - make exp lock quest within every tier.
No, no. Debolster is another story. But my post was about "BO guards no longer grant XP".
Okay.
. -= Cult Of Chaos =- GUILD -= Cult Leader =- . -= Kagaz Wrathson - The Decioblidevannihilator - Black Orc =- .
. -= Dresden RoR Info - 4 pins and counting! =- . #WAAAGH ^_^ #AllSilenceIsGolden @_Q

Ads
wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#39 » Tue Apr 04, 2017 6:35 pm

"Torquemadra

Dunno how many times we gotta say suggestions like this are useless and we're not interested.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

kweedko

Post#40 » Thu Apr 06, 2017 2:41 pm

wargrimnir wrote:
Dunno how many times we gotta say suggestions like this are useless and we're not interested.
As many time as someone asks? You have no manifesto about what you interested, for us this change looks, like you want to slow lvling in t1-t3 in any possible way.