Ads

Patch Notes 25/3/2017

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Glorian

Re: Patch Notes 25/3/2017

Post#21 » Sat Mar 25, 2017 4:45 pm

Forward Dwarven Camp looks good.

Can someone please tell me how RvR is calculated in these zones?

Do you get inf for locking it if no destro is there?

Can it be locked if there is no destro there?

Ads
wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#22 » Sat Mar 25, 2017 5:20 pm

s1uggish wrote:Speaking of Mount Bloodhorn, what about those BO guards not spawning on "The Lookout" and also the guards at Elf T1 BOs?
Can we expect those to be working soon, or is fixing that up a bit trickier behind the scenes?
Seems like they're missing, will drop them in for the next patch.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#23 » Sat Mar 25, 2017 5:21 pm

Glorian wrote:Forward Dwarven Camp looks good.

Can someone please tell me how RvR is calculated in these zones?

Do you get inf for locking it if no destro is there?

Can it be locked if there is no destro there?
Just need to get a fight rolling, all the contribution stacks up from being in combat. BOs aren't worth much flipping them uncontested.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

Daknallbomb
Game Artist

Post#24 » Sat Mar 25, 2017 5:36 pm

PsychoHUN wrote:
Daknallbomb wrote:
PsychoHUN wrote:Azarael
- BO guards no longer grant XP

Meh... But why? The farm to level 40 is hard enough, why do you remove a lot of XP farms? (rats from T2?) :(
( And killing BO Guards focusing a little of PvP, because anyone can interrupt your farming... )
I think they Do it cause an orvr area is dir orvr not for pve. There are a lot of threads about leveling. And you can Level every Single Charakter fast to t4 easy in about 20 hours play time or less If you want that
ORVR not for PvE ? Yeah, basically its not,then why the beastlord quests in orvr area? That's make nonsense.
And when you are farming some BO guards, there is a chance a group attacks you and you must PvP.

20hrs maybe, but why do we need to farm PVE for 20hrs in a PvP game? Only RvR and SC is painfully slow career xp.

In my opinion, I strongly don't like this change.
The beast lord is First not for leveling. And second they are more orvr than pve
Tinkabell 40/41 Magus Whaagit 40/41 SH Whaagot 40/54 BO Daknallfrosch 40/72shammy

riddleout

Post#25 » Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:51 pm

well... Guess grinding through t2/t3 as an NA player just got that much worse.
PapaOpe-Shaman

kweedko

Post#26 » Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:45 am

Meh... But why? The farm to level 40 is hard enough, why do you remove a lot of XP farms? (rats from T2?) :(
( And killing BO Guards focusing a little of PvP, because anyone can interrupt your farming... )
Relax mate, they just want you to grind harder, this is mandatory on this server. It's Return of Reckoning - Grind never ends, not the WAR you used to know.

saupreusse
Developer

Post#27 » Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:45 am

kweedko wrote:

Relax mate, they just want you to grind harder, this is mandatory on this server. It's Return of Reckoning - Grind never ends, not the WAR you used to know.
because grinding rats and bo guards was so much more fun than actually trying to play the game.

Doctorek

Post#28 » Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:55 am

I dont understand that change.
Hmm maybe its good idea to leveling up without killing any mobs. Just discovery XP.
YaY !!
-,-

Ads
Sulorie

Post#29 » Sun Mar 26, 2017 11:17 am

When your friends are in T4, it should be easy for them to help you farming XP in pve areas.
Dying is no option.

kweedko

Post#30 » Sun Mar 26, 2017 12:36 pm

saupreusse wrote: because grinding rats and bo guards was so much more fun than actually trying to play the game.
Maybe increasing XP fro RVR kills is the key, but not the removing XP from mobs in RVR zones of dead Tiers.(people just go farm in pve instead of doing pvp that gain you no effort in lvling)

This change show us that you looking for problem not where it is. :mrgreen: