Recent Topics

Ads

Patch Notes 25/3/2017

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
flatfoot1987

Re: Patch Notes 25/3/2017

Post#11 » Sat Mar 25, 2017 8:56 am

That's pretty interesting. The first thing that sprung to my mind when I looked at new T1 rewards is whether they have unique appareance or not.

That might be a lot of work but giving low-mid tier orvr influence rewards some special look unobtainable anywhere else might also attract people — they'd regret skipping it. Heck, I'd even use debolster to play in T2 if there was something really special in terms of gear models. That or some gear which is good for future use in T4.

Another idea is to keep the xp rates the same but increase RR gains several times. Basically keep them so high it would almost guarantee that taking part in T2/3 rvr will get you rr30 by the time you enter T4. Apparently no one wants to see half-naked people with no RR points in T4 anyway.
Last edited by flatfoot1987 on Sat Mar 25, 2017 12:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Murdock - Marauder
Gromyka - IB
Agnostic - WP

Ads
kweedko

Post#12 » Sat Mar 25, 2017 10:20 am

wargrimnir wrote: - Increased renown rates from T2/T3
How much?

PsychoHUN

Post#13 » Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:56 am

Azarael
- BO guards no longer grant XP

Meh... But why? The farm to level 40 is hard enough, why do you remove a lot of XP farms? (rats from T2?) :(
( And killing BO Guards focusing a little of PvP, because anyone can interrupt your farming... )
- Regards , Psycho
Destruction
Shatranel - Marauder
Sharrakn - Chosen
Sharrak - Zealot
Sharrakne - DOK
Virseh - Sorcerer
Warkrusha - Choppa
Krassha - Shaman
Bazzarak - Magus
Skuzgrazak - Black Ork

Daknallbomb
Game Artist

Post#14 » Sat Mar 25, 2017 12:14 pm

PsychoHUN wrote:Azarael

Meh... But why? The farm to level 40 is hard enough, why do you remove a lot of XP farms? (rats from T2?) :(
( And killing BO Guards focusing a little of PvP, because anyone can interrupt your farming... )
I think they Do it cause an orvr area is dir orvr not for pve. There are a lot of threads about leveling. And you can Level every Single Charakter fast to t4 easy in about 20 hours play time or less If you want that
Tinkabell 40/41 Magus Whaagit 40/41 SH Whaagot 40/54 BO Daknallfrosch 40/72shammy

Glorian

Post#15 » Sat Mar 25, 2017 12:46 pm

wargrimnir wrote:[Tier 1 Update!]

RyanMakara
- Added two forward camps in Mount Bloodhorn and Ekrund's RvR lake.
- Added two forward camps at the PvE entrances to the Chrace RvR lake.
I have traveled The Ekrudn/Bloodhorn Zone.

But I cant find the forward Camp, and if I die, I respawn in the normal Warcamp.
Can someone give me a hint?

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#16 » Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:45 pm

Glorian wrote:

RyanMakara
I have traveled The Ekrudn/Bloodhorn Zone.

But I cant find the forward Camp, and if I die, I respawn in the normal Warcamp.
Can someone give me a hint?
Hm? I tested these on both faction. It's working.

If you die in Ekrund, you respawn in Mount Bloodhorn at the forward camp. It's at 4k / 17.5k
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

Glorian

Post#17 » Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:03 pm

Thanks. Will have a look. :)
I tried dying in bloodhorn and was respawned in ekrund. Which is worksasdesigned. :D

Dresden
Banned

Post#18 » Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:35 pm

RyanMakara

Wargrimnir
- Set respawn points for T1 forward camps. You will spawn in the opposite zone that you were killed in.
- Added new T1 Influence gear to the Dwarf vs Greenskin pairing
- Added new T1 Influence gear to the High Elf vs Dark Elf pairing

Old influence gear from these pairings have not been changed, and are no longer able to be earned. The new items are equivalent to R13 Blue drop items, and have a requirement of Rank 12/Renown 12. Nordland items are unchanged at R9/RR9.
GENIUS!

Now i can FINALLY get back to smashing da stunties in my beloved Mount Bloodhorn, i've waited 3 years for something like this.
. -= Cult Of Chaos =- GUILD -= Cult Leader =- . -= Kagaz Wrathson - The Decioblidevannihilator - Black Orc =- .
. -= Dresden RoR Info - 4 pins and counting! =- . #WAAAGH ^_^ #AllSilenceIsGolden @_Q

Ads
PsychoHUN

Post#19 » Sat Mar 25, 2017 4:28 pm

Daknallbomb wrote:
PsychoHUN wrote:Azarael

I think they Do it cause an orvr area is dir orvr not for pve. There are a lot of threads about leveling. And you can Level every Single Charakter fast to t4 easy in about 20 hours play time or less If you want that
ORVR not for PvE ? Yeah, basically its not,then why the beastlord quests in orvr area? That's make nonsense.
And when you are farming some BO guards, there is a chance a group attacks you and you must PvP.

20hrs maybe, but why do we need to farm PVE for 20hrs in a PvP game? Only RvR and SC is painfully slow career xp.

In my opinion, I strongly don't like this change.
- Regards , Psycho
Destruction
Shatranel - Marauder
Sharrakn - Chosen
Sharrak - Zealot
Sharrakne - DOK
Virseh - Sorcerer
Warkrusha - Choppa
Krassha - Shaman
Bazzarak - Magus
Skuzgrazak - Black Ork

s1uggish

Post#20 » Sat Mar 25, 2017 4:31 pm

Speaking of Mount Bloodhorn, what about those BO guards not spawning on "The Lookout" and also the guards at Elf T1 BOs?
Can we expect those to be working soon, or is fixing that up a bit trickier behind the scenes?
Spoiler:
The fool doth think he is wise,
but the wise man knows himself to be a fool.

-William Shakespeare