Patch Notes 10/4/2017

Moderators: Developer, Web Developer

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
User avatar
wargrimnir
Head Game Master
Posts: 3020
Contact:

Patch Notes 10/4/2017

Post#1 » Mon Apr 10, 2017 4:36 am

Hotfix

- Corrected an issue with vendors not taking your money properly.
- Pet level is now capped at the bolster rank for your tier.

[Scenario]

Natherul
- Removed SC pop sound as there is now a good addon alternative (Link)

CegeePegee
- Murderball in Tor Anroc and Mourkain Temple will now reset if the player attempts to take it near either factions spawn to prevent both camping and turtling.

[Map Changes]

Wargrimnir
- Gholnaros got his Lair back. Apparently that's been missing for a while...
- Corrected map in Black Fire Pass again.

[Other]

Wargrimnir
- Fixed a few issues with some PQ's in T2 Elf for Order and Destro.
- All Mid Tier keep guards are now normal instead of Champions.
- Devastator Set pieces may now be earned from Gold Bags in both T2 and T3 Keeps
- As a result, Obliterator Set pieces no longer drop from Gold Bags and must be purchased with currency.
- Created ~400 Rare items and added them to the Mid Tier keep bags.
Spoiler:
White Bag - R18 RR12 Gloves Boots Ring Back
Green Bag - R22 RR16 Helm Shoulders Body Belt
Blue Bag - R26 RR20 Ring Back Weapon1 Weapon2
Purple Bag - R30 RR24 Helm Shoulders Body Belt


Torquemadra
- Back end work done on vendors, some may not work, these will need to be logged on the bugtracker to have functionality restored.
- Reworked and fixed up the Manticore/Griffon epic mounts, any Orc or Chaos Warrior with an old Enslaved Manticore will need to contact a GM to swap it for a correct item.
- 'Ere We Go stacks to a maximum of two if cast by multiple Shamans.
- Imperator Yran and Thul the Overlord placed around respective Palace areas. They sell these viewtopic.php?f=11&t=20770 and have stats shown here viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20777
- T2/3 and T4 sidegrade currency added. Currency drops from kills in T2/3 and T4 with additional quests in T2/3 when appropriate level.
- XP reduction item added to the basic mount vendor you can find in t2 warcamps.

Saupreusse
- Removed Doublespawn for Grub Mashfist in Badlands.
- Blue Face Orcs won't attack each other any longer.
- Muk'rosh won't attack his boyz any longer.
- Dwarf Skeletons now have a Model.
- Removed Dozens of Doublespawns for lizards, squigs, trolls and hounds in Badlands.
- Gork Squigs won't attack each other and their Squig Herder any longer.
- Moved Dozens of NPC spawns in Badlands so they make more sense.
- Fixed Doublespawn for the Ogre Hero in the orc camp in Badlands north.

[Addressed Tickets]

Wargrimnir
9428 - Added mob back to the PQ after it was changed.
9335 - Fixed even more of this quest.

Saupreusse
875 - Closed this old ticket

User avatar
tionblack
Posts: 93

Re: Patch Notes 10/4/2017

Post#2 » Mon Apr 10, 2017 5:00 am

Thank you,appritiated.
''Walls of stone and walls of iron,
Fall down all the same.
They may delay but don't prevent
The hail of death and pain.''
''white scars proverb''

Tion Black 67 Witch Hunter
Mete Han 60 KotbS

User avatar
DokB
Posts: 134

Re: Patch Notes 10/4/2017

Post#3 » Mon Apr 10, 2017 5:02 am

wargrimnir wrote: -Created ~400 Rare items and added them to the Mid Tier keep bags.
Spoiler:
White Bag - R18 RR12 Gloves Boots Ring Back
Green Bag - R22 RR16 Helm Shoulders Body Belt
Blue Bag - R26 RR20 Ring Back Weapon1 Weapon2
Purple Bag - R30 RR24 Helm Shoulders Body Belt


Are these purchasable with any currency or will we have to debolster to get them? Any new appearances worth getting in your opinion, particularly for Black Orc?
Zoggof - 40/70 Black Orc

User avatar
wargrimnir
Head Game Master
Posts: 3020
Contact:

Re: Patch Notes 10/4/2017

Post#4 » Mon Apr 10, 2017 5:03 am

DokB wrote:
wargrimnir wrote: -Created ~400 Rare items and added them to the Mid Tier keep bags.
Spoiler:
White Bag - R18 RR12 Gloves Boots Ring Back
Green Bag - R22 RR16 Helm Shoulders Body Belt
Blue Bag - R26 RR20 Ring Back Weapon1 Weapon2
Purple Bag - R30 RR24 Helm Shoulders Body Belt


Are these purchasable with any currency or will we have to debolster to get them? Any new appearances worth getting in your opinion, particularly for Black Orc?


Armor pieces are pretty standard T2/T3 gear. Weapons might be special, I didn't check every one of them. They're not purchaseable, just stuff for bag drops from the zone lock.

User avatar
Glorian
Posts: 2530

Re: Patch Notes 10/4/2017

Post#5 » Mon Apr 10, 2017 5:18 am

Can you please explain Sidegrade currency?

What can you buy with it?


And at what lvl the xp stop item stops you?

All in all great work I would say. Hopefully it stops these all or nothing drops at zonelocks.

User avatar
Dresden
Posts: 1314

Re: Patch Notes 10/4/2017

Post#6 » Mon Apr 10, 2017 5:40 am

wargrimnir wrote:[Map Changes]

Wargrimnir
- Gholnaros got his Lair back. Apparently that's been missing for a while...

[Other]

Torquemadra
- Imperator Yran and Thul the Overlord placed around respective Palace areas.
- T2/3 and T4 sidegrade currency added. Currency drops from kills in T2/3 and T4 with addit. quests in T2/3 when approp. level.
- XP reduction item added.


Can we have more info on these four things?
. -= Cult Of Chaos =- GUILD -= Cult Leader =- . -= Kagaz Wrathson - The Decioblidevannihilator - Black Orc =- .
. = Dresden RoR Info - 4 pins and counting! = . #FaithAndPatience #WAAAGH ^_^ #AllSilenceIsGolden #Alpha @_Q

User avatar
wargrimnir
Head Game Master
Posts: 3020
Contact:

Re: Patch Notes 10/4/2017

Post#7 » Mon Apr 10, 2017 5:56 am

Dresden wrote:
wargrimnir wrote:[Map Changes]

Wargrimnir
- Gholnaros got his Lair back. Apparently that's been missing for a while...

[Other]

Torquemadra
- Imperator Yran and Thul the Overlord placed around respective Palace areas.
- T2/3 and T4 sidegrade currency added. Currency drops from kills in T2/3 and T4 with addit. quests in T2/3 when approp. level.
- XP reduction item added.


Can we have more info on these four things?


Sure.

Last time we updated maps, an old one was used for Dragonwake. Gholnaros' Lair was missing, so it wasn't flagged as RvR up on his plateau. He was still there of course, but people could have done some cheesy things, like logging off to un-flag from RvR.

Yran and Thul sell new gear.
Currency is for the new gear.
I'm not sure where the XP item is at.

Specialpatrol
Posts: 154

Re: Patch Notes 10/4/2017

Post#8 » Mon Apr 10, 2017 6:00 am

After the patch I seem to once again have issues logging in, similar to the issues surrounding the previous patch (connect-button greyed out, web server icon red and login server icon yellow on launcher - yet website here tells me that the server is online).

I've tried changing the date 9/4 and 1/4, but apparently that doesn't solve it this time. Anyone else with this problem, and if so, any fix for it?
APONYMOUS l WP l R40 l RR5X
BRAKEDOWN l KOTBS l R40 l RR5X
CHOKING l BW l R40 l RR5X
PUFFED l SLY l R40 l RR6X
EEWULL l DOK l R3X l RR4X

User avatar
wargrimnir
Head Game Master
Posts: 3020
Contact:

Re: Patch Notes 10/4/2017

Post#9 » Mon Apr 10, 2017 6:20 am

Specialpatrol wrote:After the patch I seem to once again have issues logging in, similar to the issues surrounding the previous patch (connect-button greyed out, web server icon red and login server icon yellow on launcher - yet website here tells me that the server is online).

I've tried changing the date 9/4 and 1/4, but apparently that doesn't solve it this time. Anyone else with this problem, and if so, any fix for it?


Nothing we did should have caused that. Restarted the account cacher, but that just means you need to relaunch your client.

Specialpatrol
Posts: 154

Re: Patch Notes 10/4/2017

Post#10 » Mon Apr 10, 2017 6:24 am

wargrimnir wrote:
Specialpatrol wrote:After the patch I seem to once again have issues logging in, similar to the issues surrounding the previous patch (connect-button greyed out, web server icon red and login server icon yellow on launcher - yet website here tells me that the server is online).

I've tried changing the date 9/4 and 1/4, but apparently that doesn't solve it this time. Anyone else with this problem, and if so, any fix for it?


Nothing we did should have caused that. Restarted the account cacher, but that just means you need to relaunch your client.


Ok. Weird, then. It's the exact same issues. And I was able to log in before the patch hit. I've also tried following the guide in the tech forum and tried logging in via VPN - to no avail, unfortunately.

But if nobody else have this issue, then I guess it must be on my end the problem resides.
APONYMOUS l WP l R40 l RR5X
BRAKEDOWN l KOTBS l R40 l RR5X
CHOKING l BW l R40 l RR5X
PUFFED l SLY l R40 l RR6X
EEWULL l DOK l R3X l RR4X

Return to “Server Changelogs”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Grunbag and 1 guest