Ads

Patch Notes 16/4/2017

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Natherul
Former Staff

Re: Patch Notes 16/4/2017

Post#21 » Sun Apr 16, 2017 6:36 pm

Seems that something else failed on boot witch is causing issues with zone locks.

Also AAO scale in regards to rewards will not change the other sides award, its just a bonus for the ones with AAO that have contributed.

Ads
Twyxx

Post#22 » Sun Apr 16, 2017 7:44 pm

Was any work in this patch done to the NPCs who offer crafting skills?

xanderous

Post#23 » Sun Apr 16, 2017 7:54 pm

Natherul wrote:Seems that something else failed on boot witch is causing issues with zone locks.

Also AAO scale in regards to rewards will not change the other sides award, its just a bonus for the ones with AAO that have contributed.
So if i keep fighting in the zone up until the zone locks and i have 20% AAO as an example, will it be zone lock renown + 20%

Another question i have in regards to the....

-New currency is now rewarded on zone lock in T2-3 and T4 respectively

Does that mean conq medallions will be rewarded upon a zone lock or are you speaking in regards to the new currency for buying overlord and should we expect anything new regarding conq medallions soon?
Bashgutz RR82 Borc Vaseryn RR61 SM Krantz RR82 Knight Corvinus RR70 Chosen Mormonty RR72 IB
Starkus RR70 BG Snaptz RR83 SH Plagueis RR81 Magus Alec RR85 Engie Sourgazt RR69 Shaman
Kreaver RR80 Marauder Dugald RR75 Slayer

Natherul
Former Staff

Post#24 » Sun Apr 16, 2017 7:56 pm

xanderous wrote:
Natherul wrote:Seems that something else failed on boot witch is causing issues with zone locks.

So if i keep fighting in the zone up until the zone locks and i have 20% AAO as an example, will it be zone lock renown + 20%

Does that mean conq medallions will be rewarded upon a zone lock or are you speaking in regards to the new currency for buying overlord and should we expect anything new regarding conq medallions soon?
Correct as long as it does not hit the cap for the lock reward (yes, there is such a thing :D )

Overlord stuff

xanderous

Post#25 » Sun Apr 16, 2017 8:01 pm

Natherul wrote:
xanderous wrote:

Correct as long as it does not hit the cap for the lock reward (yes, there is such a thing :D )

Overlord stuff
Awesome, could you also advise me how long do you have to be inactive to loose all your contribution and renown from a zone lock, this happened to me very recently before the patch was implemented.
Bashgutz RR82 Borc Vaseryn RR61 SM Krantz RR82 Knight Corvinus RR70 Chosen Mormonty RR72 IB
Starkus RR70 BG Snaptz RR83 SH Plagueis RR81 Magus Alec RR85 Engie Sourgazt RR69 Shaman
Kreaver RR80 Marauder Dugald RR75 Slayer

SilentMorbus

Post#26 » Sun Apr 16, 2017 10:58 pm

i didn't understand 2 things....first, what is AAO. second and more important,the no renown exp or influence at zone lock today in praag is a bug or not?

Dabbart

Post#27 » Sun Apr 16, 2017 11:43 pm

wargrimnir wrote:*NOTE* - Lock rewards appear to be bugged at this time.
Yes. It is a bug. Read the thread.

And AAO is Against All Odds. The bonus xp/RR/inf Buff you get from fighting against superior numbers in ORvR.
Azarael wrote: It's only a nerf if you're bad.

(see, I can shitpost too!)
Secrets wrote: Kindly adjust your attitude to actually help the community and do not impose your will on it. You aren't as powerful as you think.

freshour
Banned

Post#28 » Mon Apr 17, 2017 12:04 am

I was looking at the stats that you changed and I noticed a 1 handed chaos axe has quite a significant amount of stats. For the Harbringer DoK weapon I understand that it has 3% disrupt on it, and I think that it was stated before that the game gave disrupt a super super high amount of stats per the amount allocated per item level. But has this ever been looked at at possibly being a bit too low? I'm specifically talking about the Harbringer's Xiphos I believe is the name

Ads
Dresden
Banned

Post#29 » Mon Apr 17, 2017 7:56 am

Twyxx wrote:Was any work in this patch done to the NPCs who offer crafting skills?
Yeah, like making sure you can't accidently click away a level 200 skill, twice...
. -= Cult Of Chaos =- GUILD -= Cult Leader =- . -= Kagaz Wrathson - The Decioblidevannihilator - Black Orc =- .
. -= Dresden RoR Info - 4 pins and counting! =- . #WAAAGH ^_^ #AllSilenceIsGolden @_Q

no0kiee

Post#30 » Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:03 pm

Renown/influence/contribution lock zone rewards still not fixed?