Patch Notes 22/4/2017

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
gke96

Re: Patch Notes 22/4/2017

Post#21 » Sat Apr 22, 2017 1:51 pm

Aurandilaz wrote:
gke96 wrote:Wow BG might replace chosen in 6man with this
"might" is a big word, considering Chosen remains as good and handy as usual, whereas BG was "changed", not entirely for better.
You think so? BG buffs are blessing which means only Kotbs and SM cant remove them, there is almost no way order can get kills from a guy with %45 crit reduc and extra absorb even with morale combo, chosen-BG both have hard punt and BG has 5sec kd and outgoing heal debuff. We only lose cripling strikes and some damage maybe, but i think its tottally worth it now. (chosen wounds debuff isnt very effective in 6man unlike warbands cuz marauder.) Both have toughness debuff+buff and resist debuff isnt that important in 6man because destro almost always go full phisical damage in 6man. You can still get resist buff from shammy so i think its quite possible for it to replace chosen.
HORSEWHISPERER - PHALANX
CHOPPPA - PHALANX
COLDONE - PHALANX
SUNWHISPERER - ZERG
DOGWHISPERER - ZERG
BEARD - ZERG

Ads
zabis

Post#22 » Sat Apr 22, 2017 2:48 pm

Does Elite Training parry/disrupt only 4 attacks, or does it parry/disrupt 4 for BG and 4 for DP?
Soulcheg wrote:Want mirrored classes - play chess.
Genisaurus wrote:You are not entitled to Best-in-Slot gear just because you log on.

catholicism198

Post#23 » Sat Apr 22, 2017 3:01 pm

https://youtu.be/c3e0cuDoX_0

Your Get Down comments reminded me of this song.

LordPiss

Post#24 » Sat Apr 22, 2017 3:09 pm

Hi,

Nothing to do with BGs. Did you somehow nerf or modify/fix "incognito" skill from WHs ?
I was away 1 week, and it seems the skill is broken.

Getting detected so often (I know you'll tell me about Initiative, but still !) and above all, I'm getting interrupted like 90% of the time I'm being hit. I didn't use to be interrupted so often, it just set back the cast time...

So anything you did or am I just experiencing bad luck ?!

Thanks for your answer
Tekky - Witch Hunter
Tekk - Runepriest

Ykket - Witch Elf
Ykke - Shaman

boog

Post#25 » Sat Apr 22, 2017 3:28 pm

gke96 wrote:
Aurandilaz wrote:
"might" is a big word, considering Chosen remains as good and handy as usual, whereas BG was "changed", not entirely for better.
You think so? BG buffs are blessing which means only Kotbs and SM cant remove them, there is almost no way order can get kills from a guy with %45 crit reduc and extra absorb even with morale combo, chosen-BG both have hard punt and BG has 5sec kd and outgoing heal debuff. We only lose cripling strikes and some damage maybe, but i think its tottally worth it now. (chosen wounds debuff isnt very effective in 6man unlike warbands cuz marauder.) Both have toughness debuff+buff and resist debuff isnt that important in 6man because destro almost always go full phisical damage in 6man. You can still get resist buff from shammy so i think its quite possible for it to replace chosen.
FoF is at the top of loathing tree (Armor and crit reduction buff)
Crimson Death is at top of malice tree (heal debuff)
Bubble is from anguish tree

Getting FoF and Crimson Death is impossible unless you are rr60+ and only get FoF and Crimson Death. The Bubble absorbs minimal DMG. My BG being all the way in Loathing for Bolstering Anger it only absorbs 895 which does not last as long as you think you does.

BG does not have a resist debuff which you seemed to imply.

the 45% crit reduction does not mean they have a flat 45% crit reduction it scales to their current crit chance. I think on average it reduces crit @ 90-100 hate by 5.5%. Also FoF only lasts 10 seconds with a 20 second cool down and that 45% is only if the BG is at 90+ hate. which means you have a whole 10 seconds to take a crack at it before it can be up again. The bubble does not really do anything like I said it is a nice little save but it isnt going to make or break a fight and thats even with mine being fairly high at 895 not to mention it has a 10 second cool down. I pop the bubble on myself and it is on me for maybe 3 seconds MAYBE 5, but it rarely if ever lasts the full 10 seconds it can be on you.

Chosens auras buff the group as well as debuff all enemies around them. Which means your at the same time increasing your entire groups durability while making any enemies within range of you weaker. BG toughness buff and debuff is single target.

Chosen also has a frontal cone AoE stun and a KD that does not require a block to use.

For the quake and chosens STR, TGH, and Resist or AP, or AoE heal debuff aura, or AoE increase cast time aura I would still take over a BG. I think all this did was really help BG have better group utility and especially to their dark protector.

Now you might have people that want BG so they can primary focus guard hump the groups primary DPS. And that is of course assuming the BG specced for FoF.
CHSN Wafulz | KBOB Wafuls | IB Waffulz | BG Waffelz | BO Waaaghfulz | SM Waffels

zabis

Post#26 » Sat Apr 22, 2017 3:33 pm

boog wrote:BG does not have a resist debuff which you seemed to imply.
6pc Beastlord bonus
Genisaurus wrote:You are not entitled to Best-in-Slot gear just because you log on.

Daknallbomb
Game Artist

Post#27 » Sat Apr 22, 2017 3:38 pm

gke96 wrote:
Aurandilaz wrote:

dps am could remove blessings too tons of tham if they want
Tinkabell 40/41 Magus Whaagit 40/41 SH Whaagot 40/54 BO Daknallfrosch 40/72shammy

Luth

Post#28 » Sat Apr 22, 2017 3:55 pm

boog wrote: the 45% crit reduction does not mean they have a flat 45% crit reduction it scales to their current crit chance. I think on average it reduces crit @ 90-100 hate by 5.5%. Also FoF only lasts 10 seconds with a 20 second cool down and that 45% is only if the BG is at 90+ hate. which means you have a whole 10 seconds to take a crack at it before it can be up again.

45% less chance to be crit from the ability + 3% less chance to be crit from an item/renown; if your chance to be crit goes under 0, it will lower the enemies chance to crit you. I'm pretty sure that i posted something like that already in one of the BG buff suggestions when the balance forum was available.
The ability was always very powerful and is imo now potentially overpowered.

Ads
DirkDaring

Post#29 » Sat Apr 22, 2017 3:58 pm

Aurandilaz wrote:"Kneel!" would be more Druchii-like, or maybe "Halt Fool!"

Yup Kneel, or something like on your knees, etc. would be more fitting.

zabis

Post#30 » Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:42 pm

With Blade of Ruin being gone, will the tactic Monstrous Ruin be updated?