Recent Topics

Ads

Patch Notes 22/4/2017

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
TrenFreak

Re: Patch Notes 22/4/2017

Post#61 » Sat Apr 22, 2017 11:45 pm

Nice job gents, i just love seeing people do something for the love of the game. I played it when it was new and to the end when they closed the last server and it was truly a sad day.

Ads
Dresden
Banned

Post#62 » Sun Apr 23, 2017 3:32 am

BG! W00T!
. -= Cult Of Chaos =- GUILD -= Cult Leader =- . -= Kagaz Wrathson - The Decioblidevannihilator - Black Orc =- .
. -= Dresden RoR Info - 4 pins and counting! =- . #WAAAGH ^_^ #AllSilenceIsGolden @_Q

Iacobus666

Post#63 » Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:03 am

Nice changes!

Hopefully we'll be seeing more like this soon, especially to broaden the number of play-styles available (looking at you, melee/healer hybrid WP & DOK, melee/tank? Squig Herder, also nerfs to WL and Maras to make them less mandatory for competitive 6mans).
PHALANX

Rank 40s:
Krumpguts - Black Orc
Corpsegrinda - Choppa

Older
Banned

Post#64 » Sun Apr 23, 2017 3:44 pm

We'll check ;]
It's not a class!
It's a Player!!

Beez

From one vase with big loaf. ha ?
Now don't touch.

Blasio

Post#65 » Sun Apr 23, 2017 7:29 pm

Thank you for your effort. Great work.

All hail to the Blackguard, manliest class of the sissy druchii. ;)

Morf

Post#66 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 2:30 pm

Spoiler:
Appreciate the patch although i would question the attempt to balance BG, it does nothing to the BO/Chosen meta, i would post in the feedback thread however i have the feeling the head honcho's would worry more about how i format my response, take any criticism as a personal attack upon them and i would no doubt break a balance forum rule so i will keep it as short and friendly as possible here :D .

Changes now mean dps bg can get everything http://waronlinebuilder.org/#career=bg; ... 3:;0:0:0:0:
(warbuilder not updated i know) everything from malice, parry tactic from loafing and anti detaunt tactic from anguish, your dps is going to be high, you will be unable to be detaunted with a 3 sec kd and function as a great guardbot, these changes imo seem biased as ****, it doesnt do anything in terms of overall balance, just buffs damage output and the ability to be a great guard bot, something which they were never bad at to begin with.

You had a game balance group who want to help and have a passion for the game who got left out to dry when Az decided to go inactive, i suggest you use them again if you are taking a look at balance, there are huge balance issues that can be solved fairly easy if you want to balance the game and not just buff a class the lead dev happens to play :D
Maybe you shouldn't post if you're going to be disrespectful and antagonistic. Criticism is one thing, but a personal attack is what it is, even if you attack us by saying we take everything as personal attacks.

- wargrimnir
Morfee - Shaman / Mynnos - Kotbs / Grubod - Black Orc / Snubz - Squig Herder

knezekj

Post#67 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:33 am

great work thx

tionblack

Post#68 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:55 am

THanks for the hard work,we are waiting also for some solution for KOTBS having 1 less tactic then all classes.Can be something like a morale tactic like chosen does!

Thanks for your interest!

kill Droll you Kill this Server. DROLL is Community :wink:

Ads
Druin
Former Staff

Post#69 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:32 pm

tionblack wrote:THanks for the hard work,we are waiting also for some solution for KOTBS having 1 less tactic then all classes.Can be something like a morale tactic like chosen does!

Yeah morale pump is what kotbs needs. :>
Pretty much always afk or tabbed out.

Daknallbomb
Game Artist

Post#70 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:07 pm

tionblack wrote:THanks for the hard work,we are waiting also for some solution for KOTBS having 1 less tactic then all classes.Can be something like a morale tactic like chosen does!

Huh ?
Tinkabell 40/41 Magus Whaagit 40/41 SH Whaagot 40/54 BO Daknallfrosch 40/72shammy