Ads

Patch Notes 22/4/2017

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
tionblack

Re: Patch Notes 22/4/2017

Post#71 » Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:15 am

Daknallbomb wrote:
tionblack wrote:THanks for the hard work,we are waiting also for some solution for KOTBS having 1 less tactic then all classes.Can be something like a morale tactic like chosen does!

Thanks for your interest!
Huh ?
Kotbs have 1 tactıc removed and unlıke all classes he has 1 less tactıc.If we talk about balancıng gıvıng hım a tactıc or the old tactıc whıch ıs removed ıs a good start.IF thıngs are done to balance both factıon then order defınıtly needs those morale tactıcs on tanks.Its obvıous and ıts unfaır.

kill Droll you Kill this Server. DROLL is Community :wink:

Ads
Dabbart

Post#72 » Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:19 am

Do you even know what was removed or why?

Destroy Confidence. Why? Because it basically made Sham's a useless class. The ability to remove 3 enchantments at a time was incredibly powerful, on a class that was already considered OP.

You aren't talking about balance. Balancing means that one class is weak and so you improve it, or a class is very strong so you weaken it. Y'know, balancing it. Knights are a lot of fun. But to even suggest they need anything to "balance" them towards any other Tank is asinine.
Azarael wrote: It's only a nerf if you're bad.

(see, I can shitpost too!)
Secrets wrote: Kindly adjust your attitude to actually help the community and do not impose your will on it. You aren't as powerful as you think.

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#73 » Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:20 am

tionblack wrote: Kotbs have 1 tactıc removed and unlıke all classes he has 1 less tactıc.If we talk about balancıng gıvıng hım a tactıc or the old tactıc whıch ıs removed ıs a good start.IF thıngs are done to balance both factıon then order defınıtly needs those morale tactıcs on tanks.Its obvıous and ıts unfaır.
That's a bit over-dramatic isn't it? Every class has a slew of tactics that are pretty much not used at all. Perhaps when we get to the point that we're working on polishing existing tactics, we will be more receptive to make sure Kobs is fully stocked. In the meantime, they have a significant selection of useful tactics. Missing one that served no purpose that to shutdown a single class really should not draw such contempt.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

tionblack

Post#74 » Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:20 am

Druin wrote:
tionblack wrote:THanks for the hard work,we are waiting also for some solution for KOTBS having 1 less tactic then all classes.Can be something like a morale tactic like chosen does!

Thanks for your interest!

Yeah morale pump is what kotbs needs. :>
So why does chosen has morale pump then? Considering staff working on both faction classes to balance. Kotbs wıth 1 less tactic(destroy confıdence removed) and wıthout any morale tactıc can you say its fair? I mean kotbs have lvl 2 morale at the tıme where chosen has nearly 4 .(Destined for victory anytime blockin an attack gain 200 points of morale,and KOTBS destroy confidence is removed? lol!)Please be fair and take this into consideration.

tionblack

Post#75 » Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:27 am

Dabbart wrote:Do you even know what was removed or why?

Destroy Confidence. Why? Because it basically made Sham's a useless class. The ability to remove 3 enchantments at a time was incredibly powerful, on a class that was already considered OP.

You aren't talking about balance. Balancing means that one class is weak and so you improve it, or a class is very strong so you weaken it. Y'know, balancing it. Knights are a lot of fun. But to even suggest they need anything to "balance" them towards any other Tank is asinine.

My friend with gobbos racial and quick escape its already a dream to hit a goblin also destroy confidence takes a tactic slot not like its a free gift.But indeed since kotbs doesnt have so many useful tactics like chosen it was viable option. Just check the tactic on both classes and kotbs having 1 less tactic really not a good situation.My point is if we got 1 tactic removed why not give us something instead.

Dabbart

Post#76 » Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:34 am

wtf are you smoking. I played knight here for a LONG time. I wished that I had 14 tactic slots. Knights don't have many useful tactics... gtfo here.
Azarael wrote: It's only a nerf if you're bad.

(see, I can shitpost too!)
Secrets wrote: Kindly adjust your attitude to actually help the community and do not impose your will on it. You aren't as powerful as you think.

tionblack

Post#77 » Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:40 am

Dabbart wrote:wtf are you smoking. I played knight here for a LONG time. I wished that I had 14 tactic slots. Knights don't have many useful tactics... gtfo here.
Guess you have problem reading what i am typing
I said not as much as choosen does, i didnt say it doesnt have useful tactics.Its obvious you have no idea since your not playing one.

PS:oh wait your a destro ofc you wont like it,who would want fairnesss when they have them tanks morale pump tactics installed.

Druin
Former Staff

Post#78 » Wed Apr 26, 2017 2:13 am

Does BO/ Chosen morale pump how it currently works need a nerf?

Probably

Does kotbs need any kind of buff?

Nope
Pretty much always afk or tabbed out.

Ads
tionblack

Post#79 » Wed Apr 26, 2017 2:16 am

Druin wrote:Does BO/ Chosen morale pump how it currently works need a nerf?

Probably

Does kotbs need any kind of buff?

Nope
Order tanks needs the same what they have.Cause you see game was desıgned lıke order chars are stronger but destro counters ıt vıa hıgh morale pump.If you nerf classes like kotbs crit tactics,destroy confıdence etc. ıt goes to same level wıth the strenght of chosen without morale tactic. Thats why i am trying point something out.Please be fair and fix this issue.

TenTonHammer

Post#80 » Wed Apr 26, 2017 2:52 am

tionblack wrote: Guess you have problem reading what i am typing
I said not as much as choosen does,
ORlly?

Encouraged aim
Slice through
Dirty Tricks
Focused Mending
Banish Darkness
Runefang
Rugged
Unstoppable Juggernaut
Gilded shield
Coordination

Pick 4 cause it dosnt matter "how many tactics" you have when you can only use 4
tionblack wrote:
Order tanks needs the same what they have.Cause you see game was desıgned lıke order chars are stronger but destro counters ıt vıa hıgh morale pump.If you nerf classes like kotbs crit tactics,destroy confıdence etc. ıt goes to same level wıth the strenght of chosen without morale tactic. Thats why i am trying point something out.Please be fair and fix this issue.
Wrong, Kotb's group utility still far outshines that of Chosen and if you want all the factiosn to be the same, go play chess

this is an assymetrical game one faction wont get all the toys of the other, plain and simple