Ads

Patch Notes 6/5/2017

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Daknallbomb
Game Artist

Re: Patch Notes 6/5/2017

Post#11 » Sat May 06, 2017 10:09 am

Well np! Dunno Wy you attack me about... Iam one of the ppl who 90% agree with youre changes.
You want detailed Feedback about that?
At the Moment The players ( not the devs) playing Just one way and that is easy reward Snack nothing Else. We have a perment outnumbered side and i Cant understand Wy ppl should get a reward for Rolf stomp a side with Double or tripple Pop.
The quest is cool and its good to have tham But aslong The Playerbase play like that it is Just feeding the over Pop side with more rewarding nothing Else. When players where even its a great Thing But that dont happend at the Moment.
I rly dont wanna demotivate you with a comment like that But it is what it is what we need is a Patch that can changes players thinking and thats imoossible. Its not the Crews faul that is it like that rly not!!
Tinkabell 40/41 Magus Whaagit 40/41 SH Whaagot 40/54 BO Daknallfrosch 40/72shammy

Ads
Eigar
Banned

Post#12 » Sat May 06, 2017 10:11 am

Dont listen to daknall. Good step forwards. Thanks devs.

Luth

Post#13 » Sat May 06, 2017 10:14 am

forsa wrote:
wargrimnir wrote:Torquemadra
Removed spell from blue AP pots till properly resolved.
What spell? "restore x ap"? what was wrong with them?
"Spell" because for coding it doesn't matter wether the ability comes from a player or an item (e.g. restore xy AP from pot, or restore xy AP from WH "blessed bullets of cleansing").
This is the bug: https://github.com/WarEmu/WarBugs/issues/9578

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#14 » Sat May 06, 2017 10:15 am

Daknallbomb wrote:Well np! Dunno Wy you attack me about... Iam one of the ppl who 90% agree with youre changes.
You want detailed Feedback about that?
At the Moment The players ( not the devs) playing Just one way and that is easy reward Snack nothing Else. We have a perment outnumbered side and i Cant understand Wy ppl should get a reward for Rolf stomp a side with Double or tripple Pop.
The quest is cool and its good to have tham But aslong The Playerbase play like that it is Just feeding the over Pop side with more rewarding nothing Else. When players where even its a great Thing But that dont happend at the Moment.
I rly dont wanna demotivate you with a comment like that But it is what it is what we need is a Patch that can changes players thinking and thats imoossible. Its not the Crews faul that is it like that rly not!!
Nothing is impossible!

The quests are designed as such that you can't really farm them. The zone needs to flip so you can travel to turn it in at the next zones captured keep. Hopefully that will keep things moving.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

Ugle

Post#15 » Sat May 06, 2017 10:16 am

Nice to see you pick up the sensible notions amongst all the forum whine. Kudos and good job. Keep it up :)
inactive

forsa

Post#16 » Sat May 06, 2017 10:24 am

Daknallbomb wrote:Hmm dont like that quest to get conq meds.. Only more 500% aao Rolf stomp. But looks like ppl want that iam fine in scs :)
As arrogant and egoistic as you sound, you must be capable of understanding that acquiring conq meds for tanks and true healers is nothing compared to rdd/mdd.

Actually sc are more balanced as everyone gets meds for winning sc and kills.

Tl;dr you are contradicting yourself and your argument is invalid.

peterthepan3

Post#17 » Sat May 06, 2017 10:24 am

Good job.

forsa

Post#18 » Sat May 06, 2017 10:30 am

Luth wrote: "Spell" because for coding it doesn't matter wether the ability comes from a player or an item (e.g. restore xy AP from pot, or restore xy AP from WH "blessed bullets of cleansing").
This is the bug: https://github.com/WarEmu/WarBugs/issues/9578
Thanks. Thought that was a visual issue.
Good thing you are fixing it.

Ads
Daknallbomb
Game Artist

Post#19 » Sat May 06, 2017 10:33 am

forsa wrote:
Daknallbomb wrote:Hmm dont like that quest to get conq meds.. Only more 500% aao Rolf stomp. But looks like ppl want that iam fine in scs :)
As arrogant and egoistic as you sound, you must be capable of understanding that acquiring conq meds for tanks and true healers is nothing compared to rdd/mdd.

Actually sc are more balanced as everyone gets meds for winning sc and kills.

Tl;dr you are contradicting yourself and your argument is invalid.
It isnt iam 100% right with it. Dunno what it has to be with egoistic or arrogant mayb Google These words and try to learn. As i wrote more detailed Wy i wrote that two Post after that you May understand or mayb not. I only can hope that The Player base change his mind... Because thinking that you should get more rewarding for over Pop Rolf stomp a side and dont think about the fun that The other side have with thats something you can Call egoistic.
And it rly looks like you think i Just play shammy eh? Youre wrong so wrong! As my second Main is a def bo
As wargrim wrote nothing is impossible i can Just hope that Things change. Aslong people play that overpop run overs The quest Just mean that They got more for it now nothing Else. So If you dont wanna Flame or so pm me diddent think that people want so read that in a Patch Note thread If its no Feedback for the Patch it self.
As i wrote in Another thread my opinion is that not one Player should get any reward When their side overpop The other with Double numbers rly nothing no Bags no medallion nothing! In the hope that we get even good and funny orvr
Tinkabell 40/41 Magus Whaagit 40/41 SH Whaagot 40/54 BO Daknallfrosch 40/72shammy

pot

Post#20 » Sat May 06, 2017 10:49 am

good stuff