Recent Topics

Ads

Patch Notes 13/5/2017

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
TenTonHammer

Re: Patch Notes 13/5/2017

Post#101 » Sun May 14, 2017 1:29 am

xanderous wrote:Glad to see chosen getting some attention, long time coming.
Well this dosnt addess SnB chosen whom was the real issue who is still just as strong and oppressive as ever

all this did was kill the viablity of the 2H chosen play style

Ads
Tesq

Post#102 » Sun May 14, 2017 2:05 am

wargrimnir wrote:
Tesq wrote:the fact that CS dont proc anymore from backlash tactit is something intentional?
Wow, I didn't even know that was a thing. But yes, that would be intended at this point. It applies on single target crit damage. Seriously, don't you guys think the multitude of ways this was applied might have been a little unintended? Backlash proc causing Crippling Strikes makes no sense at all, and is so wildly low-skill to negate a large portion of damage from an enemy caster, I just... man. Wow.

It's still a good tactic without hitting on AoE or procs BECAUSE it stacks with Challenge, just now you actually have to DO something for it to land on an enemy instead of lolspam their front lines, or literally stand there while their casters nerf their own damage for you. Someone explain how this is healthy for game balance, because Chosen certainly are not lacking in usefulness based on the rest of their kit.
well suppose to not stack then yes it was normal backlash can crit and for what i saw it use either your chance to crit or enemy one not add both (just tested randomly once) it have a very low chance to crit but was the only way to spread it to enemy backline here on ror. Then again suppose not to stack. Was cool have both in reality to keep challege to counter cheese punt away

Haojin

Post#103 » Sun May 14, 2017 2:50 am

Spoiler:
Torquemadra wrote:
Because we want to see what happens, here on our alpha server, get it?

It stacking multiplicatively was NOT acceptable and being able to spread it like a disease through a undependable 5s cooldown aoe was also not acceptable, understand?

You can either go away, test, make some points and come back or you can just go away, you dont get to make demands on staff. Clear?
So, with that perspective Leading Shots + Encouraged Aim + Dirty Tricks + Init debuff shouldn't stack too ?
wargrimnir wrote:[
It's still a good tactic without hitting on AoE or procs BECAUSE it stacks with Challenge, just now you actually have to DO something for it to land on an enemy instead of lolspam their front lines, or literally stand there while their casters nerf their own damage for you. Someone explain how this is healthy for game balance, because Chosen certainly are not lacking in usefulness based on the rest of their kit.
I just want to see the proof how aoe CS ruining the game while dozens of crap stuff on the table. Gonna lead the way:

-STY / LA
-SHM / AM
-M2
-RKD
-WL
Warned for this post, stay on topic and dont make demands of staff - Torque
Guildmaster of Phalanx

K8P - Karak Norn

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#104 » Sun May 14, 2017 3:33 pm

Hotfix from today listed in the OP.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog