Recent Topics

Ads

Patch Notes 13/5/2017

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
roadkillrobin

Re: Patch Notes 13/5/2017

Post#21 » Sat May 13, 2017 8:57 am

Wouldn't it be better to fix the stacking of detaunt and challange with CS somehow. I mean this reduce Chosen to a Aura bot in pretty much all specs. Something Kotbs is MUCH better at.

And why isn't this ballanced on something on order realm? Atleast buff something else with the class if you straight up gonna nerf em, while no change to the other realm

CS change, just feels like another change made in isolation with the class and not in context of internal or external ballance with the realm. Sure the tactic is really good. But is it OP coz its OP in isolation or OP coz it's on Chosen and stacking with all Auras etz.
Imo it's the later. And, like i sugested before, tactic moved to BG and AA reduction tactic to Chosen, wich solves two things in one go imo.

Also CS can be AoE cleansed with a WP. So this change validate running double AM even more and pretty much makes WP rotate out of the meta completly.
Last edited by roadkillrobin on Sat May 13, 2017 9:42 am, edited 5 times in total.

Ads
peterthepan3

Post#22 » Sat May 13, 2017 9:09 am

Cs aoe stacking with challenge is broken. Fix needed, and as torque said he's thinking of other methods in the interim (as of now it can't be changed without causing ripple effects iirc)

drmordread
Suspended

Post#23 » Sat May 13, 2017 9:50 am

Is there a way for tier 4 players to get the RR pots without having to debolster down to t3? I suppose I can screw my brain around into justifying debolstering for the gear if you really want it (I will never debolster), but ....

You have rr pots for jut green seals, can we have rr pot for just purple one? Please? I and most players spend hours powerleveling out of the boring tiers, now you are requiring we go back to being lowbies in t2 and t3. Why?
Morrdread Ladydread Kickyerbutt Tamorrah Whisperrss SutSut Amniell
Lolyou Tahw Fortuna Sarissa Yiorrrgos
(and eight more to keep you guessing)

Bozzax

Post#24 » Sat May 13, 2017 9:51 am

roadkillrobin wrote: CS change, just feels like another change made in isolation with the class and not in context of internal or external ballance with the realm.
Yep always saw CS as a balancer of the ID / proc cheese but lets see how it pans out

(+the fact that an KOTBs and IB can make the above Slayer hard to kill)
A reasonable RvR system that could make the majority happy http://imgur.com/HL6cgl7

Sulorie

Post#25 » Sat May 13, 2017 9:59 am

drmordread wrote: You have rr pots for jut green seals, can we have rr pot for just purple one? Please? I and most players spend hours powerleveling out of the boring tiers, now you are requiring we go back to being lowbies in t2 and t3. Why?
Because less mindless zerg, more small scale fights and fun in general. :P
Dying is no option.

pot

Post#26 » Sat May 13, 2017 10:05 am

machopi1 wrote:Yeah, sure, nerf 2h chosen even more, because fuсk those destruction assholes, am i right?! Huh?! Am i ?!
because nerfing everything non-meta to the ground is 'fun'
dont be paranoid y would they buff bg then

peterthepan3

Post#27 » Sat May 13, 2017 10:21 am

Lol @ 2h chosen 'non-meta' comment. you watched any of the 6v6s as of late?

zumos2

Post#28 » Sat May 13, 2017 10:22 am

peterthepan3 wrote:Lol @ 2h chosen 'non-meta' comment. you watched any of the 6v6s as of late?
Or Phalanx suddenly running 2H chosens after we reported the bug?
Zumos - Member of Red Guard

Current Guilds: The Unlikely Plan - Deep and Dry - Dark Omen

Ads
Daknallbomb
Game Artist

Post#29 » Sat May 13, 2017 10:22 am

peterthepan3 wrote:Lol @ 2h chosen 'non-meta' comment. you watched any of the 6v6s as of late?
:) what choosen meta? Where?
Tinkabell 40/41 Magus Whaagit 40/41 SH Whaagot 40/54 BO Daknallfrosch 40/72shammy

normanis

Post#30 » Sat May 13, 2017 10:24 am

thx for patch . i think now black guard is better than was before as 1h +shield . as for chosen. lets be clear kobs have heavely nerfed 3 tactics where make crap or removed. chosen have nerfed 1 tactic and ppl stop play it? i still feel chosen have upper hand in t4 byt in lower tiers is kobs. runefang , +10 block and armor buff. rest is chosen better ap regen, less take crit + 200morale (i gain 4th morale and previous morale is still on cd) repel makes leesser by 10% bypass your armor.
just dont be furious i also watch manga berserk guts. he said he also go 1h and shield.
"Iron Within, Iron Without!"