Recent Topics

Ads

Patch Notes 24/6/17

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Esperflame

Re: Patch Notes 24/6/17

Post#51 » Fri Jun 30, 2017 9:07 pm

According to your chart with all the set bonuses, Beastlord for IB is supposed to have Corrosion, but on my IB it has Erosion. I thought it was weird that my BL set has a resist debuff on a class that only hits armor. Any chance of this being fixed?
Karnak (Ironbreaker), Hadebrandt (KotBS), Quigon (Swordmaster), Rakthraka (Black Orc), Thulza (Chosen), Braerithryn (Blackguard)

"Yeah, I play all the tanks. I've got beef!" - Me

Ads
wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#52 » Fri Jun 30, 2017 9:22 pm

Esperflame wrote:According to your chart with all the set bonuses, Beastlord for IB is supposed to have Corrosion, but on my IB it has Erosion. I thought it was weird that my BL set has a resist debuff on a class that only hits armor. Any chance of this being fixed?
I must have copy/pasted my notes on BL gear when I was first implementing them and made those changes later. IB/BG are the similar classes, they share the similar buff. Neither do magic damage as they're supportive tanks. Debuffing targets of their resists is for the benefit of your team, not yourself.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

CowTools

Post#53 » Fri Jun 30, 2017 11:23 pm

Look great!
Only the dead have seen the end of WAR

Dresden
Banned

Post#54 » Sun Jul 02, 2017 8:22 am

Ooh! Da Drakk Cult PQ is working! nice!
. -= Cult Of Chaos =- GUILD -= Cult Leader =- . -= Kagaz Wrathson - The Decioblidevannihilator - Black Orc =- .
. -= Dresden RoR Info - 4 pins and counting! =- . #WAAAGH ^_^ #AllSilenceIsGolden @_Q

DivePro

Post#55 » Mon Jul 03, 2017 6:17 pm

I can imagine AH price for those new sets.

Daknallbomb
Game Artist

Post#56 » Mon Jul 03, 2017 7:22 pm

like 300-500 per part atm ;D
Tinkabell 40/41 Magus Whaagit 40/41 SH Whaagot 40/54 BO Daknallfrosch 40/72shammy

Dresden
Banned

Post#57 » Mon Jul 10, 2017 1:42 am

wargrimnir wrote:[Quests]

Ryanmakara
- Added an achievement exploration quest for the Secret Plungers scattered across the world. There are 4 titles to obtain and 2 unique pocket items. They both start in the Capital cities at the entry to the flightmasters.
Is it true that one cannot select both the 'Improvised Plunger-nade' and the 'Extremist's Manifesto' as end rewards?

I selected the 'Improvised Plunger-nade' and placed it in a pocket slot but didn't receive a title from it, zat normal?
. -= Cult Of Chaos =- GUILD -= Cult Leader =- . -= Kagaz Wrathson - The Decioblidevannihilator - Black Orc =- .
. -= Dresden RoR Info - 4 pins and counting! =- . #WAAAGH ^_^ #AllSilenceIsGolden @_Q