Patch Notes 1/7/17

Moderators: Developer, Web Developer, Language Forum Moderators

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
rngvp
Posts: 20

Re: Patch Notes 1/7/17

Post#41 » Sat Jul 01, 2017 6:49 pm

Will current lair drops be changed to boe or only items that drop from this point forward?

User avatar
wargrimnir
Head Game Master
Posts: 4529
Contact:

Re: Patch Notes 1/7/17

Post#42 » Sat Jul 01, 2017 6:51 pm

rngvp wrote:Will current lair drops be changed to boe or only items that drop from this point forward?
Moving forward.
Image
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

User avatar
Grolar
Posts: 471

Re: Patch Notes 1/7/17

Post#43 » Sat Jul 01, 2017 6:54 pm

Spoiler:
Torquemadra wrote:
how about 6?
Torque puffing to show he is bigger.

Image
I would suggest a little more care in mocking staff - Torque
THUMP - "MEDIOCRE!!" ...Who's laughing now?

Image

Ads
User avatar
ToXoS
Posts: 568

Re: Patch Notes 1/7/17

Post#44 » Sat Jul 01, 2017 8:40 pm

Live patcher seems closer than ever!
As always, great job devs!
Stahp grouping pls it's cheating!

User avatar
Elftwin95
Posts: 418
Contact:

Re: Patch Notes 1/7/17

Post#45 » Sat Jul 01, 2017 9:03 pm

Hargrim wrote:
TenTonHammer wrote:What is the evil brew quest chain? Is it another epic quest?

Secondly what exactly would the world editor enable you to do?
With this tool we could, for example, in time, release unreleased Dwarfs and Greenskins Capitals. Or build missing Capitals for HE and DE. Theorethically :).
*Squeeek* Now that is what I like to hear!!! <3!!
Eldoir Duskoath SW RR 67 Shadowmaster of the Eternal Host

User avatar
Grolar
Posts: 471

Re: Patch Notes 1/7/17

Post#46 » Sat Jul 01, 2017 9:45 pm

ToXoS wrote:Live patcher seems closer than ever!
As always, great job devs!
Hope so. Nice to see Max working again. :shock: Haven't killed him in game since 2014. Go Max!
THUMP - "MEDIOCRE!!" ...Who's laughing now?

Image

Dajciekrwi
Posts: 470

Re: Patch Notes 1/7/17

Post#47 » Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:03 am

Hargrim wrote:
TenTonHammer wrote:What is the evil brew quest chain? Is it another epic quest?

Secondly what exactly would the world editor enable you to do?
With this tool we could, for example, in time, release unreleased Dwarfs and Greenskins Capitals. Or build missing Capitals for HE and DE. Theorethically :).
Why so far LoTD, Aldorf&IC is enuff, so...we should start "two weeks" event maybe? : ))
And for serio, nice job nice, it very good to see a general progress.

DivePro
Posts: 4

Re: Patch Notes 1/7/17

Post#48 » Mon Jul 03, 2017 6:05 pm

Nice one! Thanks)

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest