Ads

Patch Notes 7/7/17

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Dresden
Banned

Re: Patch Notes 7/7/17

Post#61 » Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:03 pm

Collateral wrote:Was it not obvious what I meant?
Observe the unnecessary length of this conversation and the strict politeness i have maintained both here and in pm's whilst repeating the same question until a clear answer was achieved and then draw your own conclusion.

Thank you for your assistance.
. -= Cult Of Chaos =- GUILD -= Cult Leader =- . -= Kagaz Wrathson - The Decioblidevannihilator - Black Orc =- .
. -= Dresden RoR Info - 4 pins and counting! =- . #WAAAGH ^_^ #AllSilenceIsGolden @_Q

Ads
Collateral

Post#62 » Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:09 pm

Dresden wrote:
Observe the unnecessary length of this conversation and the strict politeness i have maintained both here and in pm's whilst repeating the same question until a clear answer was achieved and then draw your own conclusion.

Well mate I'm sorry your logic failed and you didn't realize what everyone in the thread was posting about.

If you didn't notice people posting pictures of these helms, and the fact that the quest has just been fixed and new items added (the helmets obviously) I really can't do much for you.

charlysixb

Post#63 » Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:26 pm

Keep the pictures of new helms comming please folk 8) 8)
Peckman And Chifli's

Gobboz Night Fever

Dresden
Banned

Post#64 » Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:33 pm

Collateral wrote:
Dresden wrote:

Well mate I'm sorry your logic failed and you didn't realize what everyone in the thread was posting about.

If you didn't notice people posting pictures of these helms, and the fact that the quest has just been fixed and new items added (the helmets obviously) I really can't do much for you.
This conversation is already over, i ended it as politely as i could be bothered to.

I would not have asked if any of the posts in this topic (prior to #62) that contained images of the relevant quest drops had clearly stated from which quest they were obtained.

I am now ignoring you.
. -= Cult Of Chaos =- GUILD -= Cult Leader =- . -= Kagaz Wrathson - The Decioblidevannihilator - Black Orc =- .
. -= Dresden RoR Info - 4 pins and counting! =- . #WAAAGH ^_^ #AllSilenceIsGolden @_Q

Daknallbomb
Game Artist

Post#65 » Sun Jul 09, 2017 3:26 am

Torquemadra wrote:
Daknallbomb wrote:Drop chance changed? 6 k mobs not one blue purple... Or just unlucky?
drop rates untouched
Ty for answer! So i can farm on in my unlucky days
Tinkabell 40/41 Magus Whaagit 40/41 SH Whaagot 40/54 BO Daknallfrosch 40/72shammy

Noergl

Post#66 » Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:23 am

Dresden wrote:
I would not have asked if any of the posts in this topic (prior to #62) that contained images of the relevant quest drops had clearly stated from which quest they were obtained.
Let me think for a moment. Patchnotes told me torque fixed two questchains, which drop a special helmet at the end. One for order, one for destro. with region and questname.
So, if people start to post pictures of helmets, where did they get them? Do i get the blorc helmet from order or destro quest? Why cant anybody tell me details?

Really dresden, your conversation skills leave some things to be desired. But you told us in no uncertain words you cant be bothered to be more polite, so we should have known which direction this conversation would take. Always nice to read your comments.
Lorekeeper Noergl Morgrimsfind & Sgt.Maj.Finvjer Hugnirsson
(Co-leader of 3rd Bitterstone Thunderers)

saupreusse
Developer

Post#67 » Sun Jul 09, 2017 9:42 am

PartizanRUS wrote:Where is lockout timer for side switch ? Did everyone forget about this ?
Other things need to be done first.

Amidala
Former Staff

Post#68 » Sun Jul 09, 2017 11:09 am

I have my crown

Princess Amidala Estellanor

--Tilean Warlords--Amidala AM-Drafalgar SM
--Hammer Kult--Amidalina ZE

Ads
Collateral