Panzerkasper wrote:
Reesh wrote:
Spoiler:
Panzerkasper wrote:
HTL: Increases chance to dodge and disrupt
DFV: Anytime you block
Arguement done!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I don't see a point, because that was this chosen doing.
Fail at trolling - achievment unlocked.
Boy, have you ever run into 4 SWs with Morale2 spamming Lileaths Arrow? Do this and come back with your morale dumping whine...
Bad example isn't it? LA with M2 doesn't do morale damage, so HTL is quite apt at blocking the damage and providing everyone behind you with that dodge buff.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

Ads
Panzerkasper

Re: Patch Notes 15/7/17

Post#92 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:18 pm

wargrimnir wrote:
Panzerkasper wrote:
Reesh wrote:
Spoiler:
I don't see a point, because that was this chosen doing.
Fail at trolling - achievment unlocked.
Boy, have you ever run into 4 SWs with Morale2 spamming Lileaths Arrow? Do this and come back with your morale dumping whine...
Bad example isn't it? LA with M2 doesn't do morale damage, so HTL is quite apt at blocking the damage and providing everyone behind you with that dodge buff.
That means you have to walk backwards away from a rushing front, or some weird way sideways from your group, where it is quite hard to keep the buff on the people behind you. Not a pretty solid solution in my eyes.

If finally someone would convince me, that the morale tactics are op. But just everyone fails. Middlefinger tried it with getting fast M2, everyone is getting morale2 pretty fast. 8 Tanks with raze dont kill a WB (maybe in a funnel scenario otherwise not), by the time they have it, the DDs dont have it they have to wait. So what is the point?
I dont talk about the M4 anymore, i have said it many times: not that big of a deal.

30/12/2018 RIP 2h Chosen

dansari

Post#93 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:32 pm

To achieve any meaningful DPS output with LA + M2 you'd also need Expert Skirmish tactic, which only procs if you're within 20ft of your target. M2 also only lasts about 5s since it takes a gcd. And vs destro tanks with morale tactic, you'll hit your M2 a little after they hit M4. I've never seen anyone concerned about SW bombing because it's not very good except in very specific situations.

Edit: if you want to morale bomb as a SW, I'd imagine Outrider Patrol would be much better since it's morale damage, but you're not going to get there quickly unless you're getting pumped by your team (and I believe it's been shown that order pumps pale in comparison to destro pumps). Not saying that there aren't meaningful order morale bomb tactics, just saying that I have doubts about the legitimacy and effectiveness of a SW bomb.
Last edited by dansari on Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<Salt Factory>

Reesh

Post#94 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:32 pm

Spoiler:
Panzerkasper wrote:
wargrimnir wrote:
Panzerkasper wrote:
That means you have to walk backwards away from a rushing front, or some weird way sideways from your group, where it is quite hard to keep the buff on the people behind you. Not a pretty solid solution in my eyes.

If finally someone would convince me, that the morale tactics are op. But just everyone fails. Middlefinger tried it with getting fast M2, everyone is getting morale2 pretty fast. 8 Tanks with raze dont kill a WB (maybe in a funnel scenario otherwise not), by the time they have it, the DDs dont have it they have to wait. So what is the point?
I dont talk about the M4 anymore, i have said it many times: not that big of a deal.
No one has to convince You.
All it takes is a few wise people that can listen and analyse data.

Haojin

Post#95 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:35 pm

Reesh wrote:Last few pages were golden, really.

Lets just have a quick summary, because argument you're failing cus of your s***ty composition made over and over is making me tired.

Showcase, 1st movie of phalanx with a tank I've found:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2ccDcpLO9M

I'm looking at morale building capability, by just standing with a shield and using HTL periodically.
M3 in less then 25seconds on a Chosen, M2 in around 10seconds, M4 in 40-45 seconds - I've mesured the time to get to M1 during a similar sized battle without the access to any pump as order - 26 seconds.

On that movie, you're making something happen only during morale dumps.
If we speak about composition, you've got always 8 tanks in a wb running with pump tactics.

In less then 10 seconds, all your tanks have M2 ready, that's 4800 unmitigable damage over 3 seconds up to 65ft, whilst order characters are still on it's way to M1. And that was speaking only about tanks.

I don't even need to say more.

I'd vote to disable all morale pump tactics for brief period of time for testing purposes, on both sides.
nice try. actually you exposed yourself how biased you're. shall we talk about BW's ?
you know as a BW player, you have a morale pump aswell and you hitting your M2 in 10-12 seconds.

let's say 4 BW in a warband = 4800 unmitigable damage in 10 second.
when we compare it with tank m2, if you really think 8 tanks always dumping their m2 without any interrupt ?
there are many counterplays for it while BW one is uninterruptable.

if we talk about 6-7 BW in a bomb warband, its 7200-8400 unmitigable damage in 10 seconds.

so, what's your issue ?

i'm not even talking about combining a BW with SM with WW.

stop manipulating people.
Guildmaster of Phalanx

K8P - Karak Norn

Jaycub

Post#96 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:39 pm

We've been saying morale pump has been OP for almost a year now, I can't speak for organized warband play, but it really a big edge in scenarios and small scale for destro. I always laugh when I see order get ID because it's something I see like once a month, but it's perfectly normal and expected to see multiple ID's and bellows in a single scenario on destro.

If you search "morale pump" you can find some old threads, some of the funnier posts from gankbus guys in there as well.
<Lords of the Locker Room> <Old School>

Reesh

Post#97 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:40 pm

Spoiler:
Haojin wrote:
Reesh wrote:Last few pages were golden, really.

Lets just have a quick summary, because argument you're failing cus of your s***ty composition made over and over is making me tired.

Showcase, 1st movie of phalanx with a tank I've found:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2ccDcpLO9M

I'm looking at morale building capability, by just standing with a shield and using HTL periodically.
M3 in less then 25seconds on a Chosen, M2 in around 10seconds, M4 in 40-45 seconds - I've mesured the time to get to M1 during a similar sized battle without the access to any pump as order - 26 seconds.

On that movie, you're making something happen only during morale dumps.
If we speak about composition, you've got always 8 tanks in a wb running with pump tactics.

In less then 10 seconds, all your tanks have M2 ready, that's 4800 unmitigable damage over 3 seconds up to 65ft, whilst order characters are still on it's way to M1. And that was speaking only about tanks.

I don't even need to say more.

I'd vote to disable all morale pump tactics for brief period of time for testing purposes, on both sides.
nice try. actually you exposed yourself how biased you're. shall we talk about BW's ?
you know as a BW player, you have a morale pump aswell and you hitting your M2 in 10-12 seconds.

let's say 4 BW in a warband = 4800 unmitigable damage in 10 second.
when we compare it with tank m2, if you really think 8 tanks always dumping their m2 without any interrupt ?
there are many counterplays for it while BW one is uninterruptable.

if we talk about 6-7 BW in a bomb warband, its 7200-8400 unmitigable damage in 10 seconds.

so, what's your issue ?

i'm not even talking about combining a BW with SM with WW.

stop manipulating people.
Acknowledge the last sentence of the quoted post, then continue to post the same Quality content.

Panzerkasper

Post#98 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:43 pm

Jaycub wrote:We've been saying morale pump has been OP for almost a year now, I can't speak for organized warband play, but it really a big edge in scenarios and small scale for destro. I always laugh when I see order get ID because it's something I see like once a month, but it's perfectly normal and expected to see multiple ID's and bellows in a single scenario on destro.

If you search "morale pump" you can find some old threads, some of the funnier posts from gankbus guys in there as well.
I busted that myth in the thread i linked earlier. So come up with something new...

30/12/2018 RIP 2h Chosen

Ads
dansari

Post#99 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:44 pm

Jaycub wrote:We've been saying morale pump has been OP for almost a year now, I can't speak for organized warband play, but it really a big edge in scenarios and small scale for destro. I always laugh when I see order get ID because it's something I see like once a month, but it's perfectly normal and expected to see multiple ID's and bellows in a single scenario on destro.

Lol I've been trolled by order tanks before when they use imac. I'm like.. oh destro just imacced WAIT IS THAT US MA GET THE CAMERA
<Salt Factory>

ToXoS

Post#100 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:47 pm

dansari wrote:To achieve any meaningful DPS output with LA + M2 you'd also need Expert Skirmish tactic, which only procs if you're within 20ft of your target.
Absolutely not. Because it doesn't need a target and a range. You are able to cast LA with half cast time with Expert Skirmisher, there is no range restriction because it's a "self cast". Try it. Slot it and cast LA, you'll see. And the range of LA is unchanged btw.