Patch Notes 15/7/17

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Panzerkasper

Re: Patch Notes 15/7/17

Post#61 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:38 am

Sulorie wrote:
Wuhh wrote:
e2a The morale tactic was pretty much all I had going for ma tank since the CS nerf
Does it mean we can delete chosen and bo from the game because they are useless now?
Well my love, you gotta admit it is a bit wierd to nerf CS to kill the "one trick pony" 2h chosen and then nerf the morale pump to kill the "one trick pony" snb chosen and with all this make the chosen into a real "one trick pony" wich is the auras :lol:

30/12/2018 RIP 2h Chosen

Ads
Sulorie

Post#62 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:08 am

Panzerkasper wrote:
Sulorie wrote:
Wuhh wrote:
e2a The morale tactic was pretty much all I had going for ma tank since the CS nerf
Does it mean we can delete chosen and bo from the game because they are useless now?
Well my love, you gotta admit it is a bit wierd to nerf CS to kill the "one trick pony" 2h chosen and then nerf the morale pump to kill the "one trick pony" snb chosen and with all this make the chosen into a real "one trick pony" wich is the auras :lol:
I am pretty confident that BO or CH still get invites to warbands and premade groups. :P
Don't you think both tactics gave a little bit too much value for untargeted aoe and just holding a shield? :)
Dying is no option.

nebelwerfer

Post#63 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:24 am

Very exciting to hear about pq rewards and great things! Id like to argue about instructors boon being available at a lower level though, there is so much to achieve in that tier already!

Edit and ofc thanks so much devs strong patch

Panzerkasper

Post#64 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:31 am

Sulorie wrote:I am pretty confident that BO or CH still get invites to warbands and premade groups. :P
Don't you think both tactics gave a little bit too much value for untargeted aoe and just holding a shield? :)
I had this discusson many times and the way especially CS got handled was just wrong. Instead of just tuning down the value of the damage mitigation to 15-20% the 2h chosen was made completly useless.
As far as DFV goes you can look into this thread viewtopic.php?f=72&t=21546

Anyways, Im glad i rolled a BG. Can just go upwards from this point :lol:

30/12/2018 RIP 2h Chosen

Haojin

Post#65 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:53 am

Sulorie wrote: I am pretty confident that BO or CH still get invites to warbands and premade groups. :P
oh wait, shall we talk about all passive buffs for both sides mr. masturbating pedobear ?

@wargrimnir or @torq: could we see that perfect re-balance on the main page ? many people still don't know about it.
Guildmaster of Phalanx

K8P - Karak Norn

Aurandilaz

Post#66 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:01 am

at the end of the day, no matter how many hits Destro takes from the nerfhammer, Order will still keep losing when Destro has better organization. :)
You can't buff player attitude.

Foltestik

Post#67 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:09 am

poor chosen i think chosen need more nerf, now he is pretty decent moving totem with auras :D

saupreusse
Developer

Post#68 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:12 am

Aurandilaz wrote:at the end of the day, no matter how many hits Destro takes from the nerfhammer, Order will still keep losing when Destro has better organization. :)
You can't buff player attitude.
Whats with the sw double nerf? Whats with the knight nerf, the slayer nerf? Youre spreading fake news if you say only destro gets nerfed.

Ads
nebelwerfer

Post#69 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:18 am

Ur right about that, skill and coordination is king. Seems trollslaying got a buff though only on the forums lol

Sulorie

Post#70 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:20 am

Haojin wrote:
oh wait, shall we talk about all passive buffs for both sides mr. masturbating pedobear ?

@wargrimnir or @torq: could we see that perfect re-balance on the main page ? many people still don't know about it.
Sure, keep it going.

I agree that such changes should be listed in patchnotes and not leaked in sidenotes of other threads.
Dying is no option.