Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
ToXoS

Re: Patch Notes 15/7/17

Post#31 » Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:53 am

Haojin wrote:
Spoiler:
Torquemadra wrote:
Haojin wrote:
I'm deadly serious, destro realm is too op and easymode atm, there is no way for order warband to beat a destro warband.
even ocara's pug warband could beat beavers, lnm, cntk, bitterstone and co.
Done, 10s ICD on block pumps.
how about zero ?

i mean disable all morale gains in the game. i think it'll rebalance rvr.
thanks for reading.
peterthepan3 wrote:Good change.
It'll be very good change if "super punt" added SM and BO aswell.
The "thanks for reading" killed me :lol:

Ads
Wam

Post#32 » Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:05 am

If thats true about the change of morale pump tactic for destro tanks so after chosen 2hander was nerfed to undesirable in a warband setting its now time for snb to be heavily nerfed also?

10 sec's cooldown on a "proc" based Tactic slot seems pretty steep overnerf considering the way both sides was originally balanced around morales...

we will see how it pans out but its hard to see equal balancing so far... when "certain classes" remain untouched

Also That is a realm focussed nerf, as any party that doesn't have a chosen or bork in is not worth being in so all of destro get "weakened" whilst order get access to superior lower level morales at a comparatively faster rate to how it was.

I want order to come out and fight hard (I believe they already have the tools) but i don't like to see one side being the unfavoured step child being hanidcapped... Order get many nice tools like healing aura, unlimited ap on healing class that is immune to heal debuffs and can detaunt like no tomorrow... ranged knockdowns, instant m2 damage on bw's...

its like you want us to change our meta and be more restrictive on classes used for warbands instead of variety... then those classes used effeciently will be nerfed next because they kill order too much while destro constructive criticism falls on deaf ears.
Wamizzle Guild Leader [TUP]
Wamizzle Guild Leader [The Unlikely Plan]

GodlessCrom
Suspended

Post#33 » Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:08 am

Soooo I think Torque was ALSO taking the piss, if I had to guess. Though if I had to make another guess, he might just make it real if people keep complaining...
Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king!

ragafury

Post#34 » Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:15 am

call me an idiot, but I still don't get it.

Is the block tactic now nerved or is this just banter? can somebody clarify?

And if it's implemented how about to add it to the patch notes?

durr. :D
--- inactive ---
---guildless---

Haojin

Post#35 » Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:16 am

Wam wrote:If thats true about the change of morale pump tactic for destro tanks so after chosen 2hander was nerfed to undesirable in a warband setting its now time for snb to be heavily nerfed also?

10 sec's cooldown on a "proc" based Tactic slot seems pretty steep overnerf considering the way both sides was originally balanced around morales...

we will see how it pans out but its hard to see equal balancing so far... when "certain classes" remain untouched

Also That is a realm focussed nerf, as any party that doesn't have a chosen or bork in is not worth being in so all of destro get "weakened" whilst order get access to superior lower level morales at a comparatively faster rate to how it was.

I want order to come out and fight hard (I believe they already have the tools) but i don't like to see one side being the unfavoured step child being hanidcapped... Order get many nice tools like healing aura, unlimited ap on healing class that is immune to heal debuffs and can detaunt like no tomorrow... ranged knockdowns, instant m2 damage on bw's...

its like you want us to change our meta and be more restrictive on classes used for warbands instead of variety... then those classes used effeciently will be nerfed next because they kill order too much while destro constructive criticism falls on deaf ears.
stop manipulating people mate.
shouldn't we confess a truth ?

how order can compete M4 rotation of chosen/bo in the first 10 second of combat ? isn't it gamebreaking ?
we as a guild playing more than one year in this server and we won all fights because of this.
Guildmaster of Phalanx

K8P - Karak Norn

Arteker616

Post#36 » Sun Jul 16, 2017 3:31 am

Torquemadra wrote:
Collateral wrote:There you go order. Now you will :| destro warbands like it was always meant to be!
Its a pair of overperforming zero investment core tactics, they have been an elephant in the room for some time and havent done anything with them because busy. If they are all that holds an entire realm up to par then thats a much larger issue and the shadow cast by them removed to see it.
in other words, make happy one side by butchering core abilitys in other , the usual :D i figured ater the cw event of chaos vs dwarfs it was coming but well :D

Tesq

Post#37 » Sun Jul 16, 2017 3:52 am

Just wait for patcher....who know what will happen to chosen/kobs......

Start pray the sky is falling

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#38 » Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:31 am

Tesq wrote:Just wait for patcher....who know what will happen to chosen/kobs......

Start pray the sky is falling
The on/off aura's will be the large target for rework efforts. That should come as absolutely no surprise.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

Ads
Wam

Post#39 » Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:46 am

Spoiler:
Torquemadra wrote:
Wam wrote:If thats true about the change of morale pump tactic for destro tanks so after chosen 2hander was nerfed to undesirable in a warband setting its now time for snb to be heavily nerfed also?

You lose all credibility when you come out with crap inferring one side is preferred/neglected , same whines happened when the knight and shadow warrior group critical boosts were nerfed, or when destroy confidence tactic was removed from knights, a 10s cooldown added to pounce, slayer nerfs to shattered limbs and even when I reworked the blackguard (which apparently meant I was super bias to Destro), Im somewhat at a loss to which side Im supposed to be favoring here.
How do I lose credability for having a differing opinion?

One faction is getting a blanket nerf because morale build is a big part of destruction playstyle (yes its strong, its why i mentioned some tools that are very strong that order have and destro do not)

If you do not have a chosen or black ork in your party you are doing something wrong... so every destruction group is getting weakened.

If this is what it takes to get order fighting again... it just feels a bit harsh on destro fringe warband classes because might need to optimize more and have less room for them to make up for drastic changes.
Wamizzle Guild Leader [TUP]
Wamizzle Guild Leader [The Unlikely Plan]

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#40 » Sun Jul 16, 2017 5:03 am

Wam wrote:
Spoiler:
Torquemadra wrote:

You lose all credibility when you come out with crap inferring one side is preferred/neglected , same whines happened when the knight and shadow warrior group critical boosts were nerfed, or when destroy confidence tactic was removed from knights, a 10s cooldown added to pounce, slayer nerfs to shattered limbs and even when I reworked the blackguard (which apparently meant I was super bias to Destro), Im somewhat at a loss to which side Im supposed to be favoring here.
How do I lose credability for having a differing opinion?

One faction is getting a blanket nerf because morale build is a big part of destruction playstyle (yes its strong, its why i mentioned some tools that are very strong that order have and destro do not)

If you do not have a chosen or black ork in your party you are doing something wrong... so every destruction group is getting weakened.

If this is what it takes to get order fighting again... it just feels a bit harsh on destro fringe warband classes because might need to optimize more and have less room for them to make up for drastic changes.
You'd might as well say MY faction is getting nerfed. Which, is not so subtle for telling us that you don't actually care about the overall health of the game, just that you don't want your overpowered toys to be taken away.

Have some dignity.

Both sides get nerfed. Both sides get reworks. Both sides get buffs. It's just the balance circle of life mate.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog