Ads

Patch Notes 15/7/17

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Daknallbomb
Game Artist

Re: Patch Notes 15/7/17

Post#51 » Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:17 pm

Well stop Flame about that... The Block morale push got Nerfed because morale gain rate from des is like you play vs 72 ordies When you Fight vs 24....
That means des get very fast morale without any Tactics or so. Thats Wy it happens
Tinkabell 40/41 Magus Whaagit 40/41 SH Whaagot 40/54 BO Daknallfrosch 40/72shammy

Ads
Glorian

Post#52 » Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:21 pm

Arteker616 wrote:
Glorian wrote:ICD is internal global cooldown?

Also repairing broken tactics is not balancing but repairing bugs.
suprise it did happened after the event where u guys got trashed. as expected :?
Actually we had the deal that there are no moral pumps on Chaos in round two and three and we still got beaten. So it was bad target selection and not enough Slayers why the dwarf lost.

And the broken moral pumps were discovered three month ago.

Question remains though if EVERY moral pump and drain will get the ICD or only Chosen and BO.
The BW has also quite versitality and his own moral pump which is broken ATM.

Fractus

Post#53 » Sun Jul 16, 2017 1:02 pm

@ Lesti - Torque - "Done, 10s ICD on block pumps."

Block pumps are only Chosen and BO, other 7/9 more gains pumps i know off/have used are not based on a block event.

@ Peter hit the enemy tanks with Intimidating blows every 10/15 secs with Cythe/SM and they never have M4.

@ RoR staff thanks for patches overall and look forward to testing this new change from both sides.
I play in/run pre made 6 mans and warbands on both sides, so can see this could be interesting. Its a change to "bonus" morale only so will lower destro side ability wise and enable order to get M2 before destro, but EU primetime lakes are won by leaders who know the game mechanics/strategy/synergies well, coordinate their team and attract long term players to fight alongside them who become practiced, not slight changes in abilities.
- Outside of EU Primetime i don't see any wb's that will utilise this enough, and 6 mans should be now even more balanced fights.

sanii

Post#54 » Sun Jul 16, 2017 1:25 pm

Fractus wrote:
@ Peter hit the enemy tanks with Intimidating blows every 10/15 secs with Cythe/SM and they never have M4.
Just a small interjection, morale drains unlike some 'bugged' morale pumps (at least from my testing 3 months ago- stuff could have changed etc.) are fully affected by the morale drain/pump rules from azarael - i tried SM and marauder drain , didn't test the others.
Azarael wrote: The value of any ability, morale or tactic component that modifies Morale is multiplied by the above morale scaler divided by 3.6. This means that morale pumps and drains only use their tooltip value when the morale scaler is the maximum of 3.6x.
This means that they will only drain their maximum value with 72 players present( You can expect to drain about 30 morale in most normal situations on a single target with each use), and GL making use of intimidating blow in situations when there are even 15+ people are present.

And BW/Sorc might need their morale gains adjusted aswell , as the BW one is incredibly relevant in large scale.
<Pxl> <Luewee> <Fhc> and many many more!
[Deep and Dry] - Order
[Dark Omen] - Destruction

dansari

Post#55 » Sun Jul 16, 2017 1:28 pm

Fractus wrote:@ Peter hit the enemy tanks with Intimidating blows every 10/15 secs with Cythe/SM and they never have M4.
Are you sure? Just from the tooltip, block tactic gives 200 morale. Intimidating Blows takes away 100 morale. Not to mention that using IB means you don't use the parry buff or the slow or WoH.
<Salt Factory>

Stickzy
Game Artist

Post#56 » Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:20 pm

Nice patch! Thanks :)

Haojin

Post#57 » Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:22 pm

ignorance is bliss and it's so painful to explain some stuff to this casual/pug community.

i'm still wondering about why this BROKEN BUGGED GAMEBRAKING morale pump tactics an issue ?

M2 bombing ?
ID rotation ?

If it's M2 bombing, order have better version of it aka Ruin and Destruction from BW. You know BW's have BROKEN GAMEBREAKING BUGGED morale tactic aswell. If you insist to run your warbands with WL's, WH's, tons of engies, you'll lose. It's all about the warband composition and skill.

If it's M4-ID rotation, it's a urban legend. We never had a chance to use ID rotation warband vs warband fights unless we are funneling. Actually if you going for ID rotation you'll lose %100. Best defence is offense. It's **** simple mathematics:

-If you going for ID that means you lack of dps, your enemy outdps your dps. Let's say you perfectly rotated it for 20 seconds what's gonna happen the next 40 second ? You think you gonna outdps your enemy in that 40 second ? The answer is NO.

-If your enemy as a destruction killing you already and popping ID if needed, you already lost the battle, you only losing your chances to get few kills and that's it.

at the end of the day: if your enemy beats you over and over maybe that's because they're more organized,using their tools more smarter than you.
Guildmaster of Phalanx

K8P - Karak Norn

peterthepan3

Post#58 » Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:30 pm

Haojin wrote: at the end of the day: if your enemy beats you over and over maybe that's because they're more organized,using their tools more smarter than you.
How dare you! I am now going to get offended.

Ads
Wuhh

Post#59 » Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:08 pm

in light of this nerf to morales ...

doesn't the chosen deserve a bit of love, and the other tanks ord/des alike . Why is it tanks don't easily achieve 10k-11k wounds? my choppa has 8k without trying (ok racial tactic (nerf)). And, some dps classes can rock up with more armour value, than my chosen in high end gear...

Give Tanks Love Not Nerfs

e2a The morale tactic was pretty much all I had going for ma tank since the CS nerf

Sulorie

Post#60 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:16 am

Wuhh wrote:
e2a The morale tactic was pretty much all I had going for ma tank since the CS nerf
Does it mean we can delete chosen and bo from the game because they are useless now?
Dying is no option.