Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Dresden
Banned

Re: Patch Notes 22/7/17

Post#31 » Sat Jul 22, 2017 7:29 pm

wargrimnir wrote:[Public Quests]

Hargrim
- Players of level 19+ can now participate in T3 Public Quests. It was set to 21 before.
Noted.
. -= Cult Of Chaos =- GUILD -= Cult Leader =- . -= Kagaz Wrathson - The Decioblidevannihilator - Black Orc =- .
. -= Dresden RoR Info - 4 pins and counting! =- . #WAAAGH ^_^ #AllSilenceIsGolden @_Q

Ads
Grock

Post#32 » Sat Jul 22, 2017 7:48 pm

Natherul wrote:
Grock wrote:
Natherul wrote: Both, pump was scaled more heavily, and both are affected by todays patch, I will monitor it together with Torque and other members of staff and change both values as needed and see if we can get it to work more as we want.
if i had no pumps and no extra morale gain from gear, how am i affected by this change? will morale gain be slower or faster? :?
ALL morale is affected by this change, and its dependant, the scaler would be more or less of what we currently have but as stated its subject to change.
I still dont understand how it affects the game
Patch notes state that scaling was removed, so that means morale gain is always the same now? Was scaler increasing it or reducing it? Or both?
Do i now get more morale in say 1v1? And/or less in 72v72? Or is it now always like it was in 1v1 before?
Orkni 85+ (in-game Grock is not me...)

Natherul
Former Staff

Post#33 » Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:33 pm

Grock wrote:
Natherul wrote:
Grock wrote: if i had no pumps and no extra morale gain from gear, how am i affected by this change? will morale gain be slower or faster? :?
ALL morale is affected by this change, and its dependant, the scaler would be more or less of what we currently have but as stated its subject to change.
Patch notes state that scaling was removed, so that means morale gain is always the same now? Was scaler increasing it or reducing it? Or both?
Do i now get more morale in say 1v1? And/or less in 72v72? Or is it now always like it was in 1v1 before?
Both and I cant explain it as it was not working as intended, but its all removed for now but the rate you have as well as the scaler itself is subject to change

Hargrim
Developer

Post#34 » Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:52 pm

Glorian wrote:@PQs:
I wrote two Bugreports. It seems some of the sound upgraded PQs don't reset after they have been completed.

Or it is that I haven't waited enough.
There will be hotfix later today/night that should fix it. Kindly check tomorrow and let us know.

Hargrim
Developer

Post#35 » Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:52 pm

Dresden wrote:

Hargrim
- Players of level 19+ can now participate in T3 Public Quests. It was set to 21 before.
Noted.
After hotfix it will be 18.

Aurandilaz

Post#36 » Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:25 pm

Hargrim wrote:
Dresden wrote:

Hargrim
Noted.
After hotfix it will be 18.
Why not just 16? So that people out of T1 can actually join the rest of midtier people if there happens to be enough people online to make a party for PQ grinding?

Pachi

Post#37 » Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:39 pm

This is exactly what this game is missing more PvE things in the lower Tier's nobody ever will do this. Would be better to focus on PvP and class balancing

Grock

Post#38 » Sat Jul 22, 2017 11:46 pm

Natherul wrote:
Grock wrote:
Natherul wrote:
Both and I cant explain it as it was not working as intended, but its all removed for now but the rate you have as well as the scaler itself is subject to change
Oh so "scaler" was both increasing and decreasing based on different conditions? Thats what i wanted to hear, i thought it was "scaling" in only one direction :)
Thanks for clarification
Orkni 85+ (in-game Grock is not me...)

Ads
wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#39 » Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:51 am

Hotfix stuff

- Several PQ's were not resetting properly. This should be fixed.
- Lowered Morale generation slightly from the Mythic default levels.
- Enforced gravity more aggressively.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

Martok

Post#40 » Sun Jul 23, 2017 5:07 am

Thank you for your continued efforts.
Blame It On My ADD Baby...