Patch Notes 29/7/2017

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
freshour
Banned

Re: Patch Notes 29/7/2017

Post#51 » Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:16 am

sanii wrote: Boost V is ''On Hit: 5% chance to increase your critical hit rate by 9% and your critical damage by 12% for 9 seconds.''
How amazing would this be to end up on a DoK armor :P :P :P :P

Love seeing some cool set bonuses start popping up that is 100% for sure. Curious if there is any shot that the off specs will get a pve set like this?

Just curious, if it was in the works I'd suggest not having the set bonus be something that they can already do for instance the DoK dominator bonus is chance to steal 100 toughness, when they have an ability that steals 100 toughness. Just a suggestion, i'm sure somewhere there is a reason for that lol.

Super cool to see another armor set and I will always be crossing my fingers that the off specs for classes might get a set other than SC sets :D :D :D and if they do - maybe a cool set bonus like this one since the BL set really doesn't make sense since it was for .EX mode, and that is gone hehe. But i'm still optimistic!!!!! Keep up the good work!

Ads
Darosh
Banned

Post#52 » Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:41 am

freshour wrote: Just curious, if it was in the works I'd suggest not having the set bonus be something that they can already do for instance the DoK dominator bonus is chance to steal 100 toughness, when they have an ability that steals 100 toughness. Just a suggestion, i'm sure somewhere there is a reason for that lol.
Consider procs that don't directly add to your pewpew, be it because they don't stack or are otherwise covered by baseline abilties, to increase uptime and save gcds.

freshour
Banned

Post#53 » Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:48 am

Darosh wrote:
freshour wrote: Just curious, if it was in the works I'd suggest not having the set bonus be something that they can already do for instance the DoK dominator bonus is chance to steal 100 toughness, when they have an ability that steals 100 toughness. Just a suggestion, i'm sure somewhere there is a reason for that lol.
Consider procs that don't directly add to your pewpew, be it because they don't stack or are otherwise covered by baseline abilties, to increase uptime and save gcds.

Yeah I can understand that to be honest. I think the salt starts coming out when I see other classes have such better procs lol. But I will take your counterpoint as valid and to it I shall respond: touche, sir.

nebelwerfer

Post#54 » Wed Aug 02, 2017 1:45 am

wargrimnir wrote:
nebelwerfer wrote:Hey i was checking out the new sets and i was wondering what preservation for mdps does?
All the procs have descriptions if you hover over them. If there isn't a specific value, it's because that proc scales with item level.
Oh very nice, thank you

Dajciekrwi

Post#55 » Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:07 am

Sulorie wrote:
Aurandilaz wrote:
shaggyboomboom wrote:Im scared that again PVE sets will be more powerful then PVP sets...
so just like the old days when you farmed empty Loldorfs for Warpforged gear by setting barrels on fire and farming Volkmar and the Emperor mobs for renown? :)
At least some community interactions were required back then to find and enter empty instances.
IMAO, loldorf was great fun for everyone. Who want/need farm- was asking for "lf empty" and these who have a good stuff asking about-"lf fight". Personally i make all way from spanking empty Altdorf, to best fight ever in whole MMO history, and im fakkin miss that. Ahh, these streets full of dead bodies, bring prettiest memories of my youthness.
It was a way to know some new partymates, and some nice ppl from community, and good way to learn what goin on in Altdorf.

peterthepan3

Post#56 » Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:08 am

Lol so you miss farming empty Altdorf instances with pve mobs? Gotcha.

Miszczu5647

Post#57 » Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:26 am

peterthepan3 wrote:Lol so you miss farming empty Altdorf instances with pve mobs? Gotcha.
"Spanking empty Altdord"- this is about empty instances;
"Best fight ever in whole MMO history" - is about PvP in Altdorf (when players was present on both sides).
I know his native language and I spoke about this with Idajciekrwi. So I can explain what he had in mind.
Srul - Shaman
Sruula - Witch Elf
Jurwulf Srulson - Chosen

peterthepan3

Post#58 » Thu Aug 10, 2017 1:24 pm

Miszczu5647 wrote:
peterthepan3 wrote:Lol so you miss farming empty Altdorf instances with pve mobs? Gotcha.
"Spanking empty Altdord"- this is about empty instances;
"Best fight ever in whole MMO history" - is about PvP in Altdorf (when players was present on both sides).
I know his native language and I spoke about this with Idajciekrwi. So I can explain what he had in mind.

My bad, was a bit ambiguous.

Ads