Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Stickzy
Game Artist

Re: Patch Notes 4/8/2017

Post#11 » Sat Aug 05, 2017 10:48 am

Arteker616 wrote:
Torquemadra wrote:
Dabbart wrote:So Sham/AP 3pt tactic will no longer AoE heal, no disrupt strikethrough or increased healing on life taps?

Thanks for the patch work.
Having secondary and tertiary systems hardcoded to facilitate nothing but AB EX by a staff member who is currently on hiatus was causing significant issues and having to learn the code and systems for a very, very narrow scope of use was a poor use of valuable coder time.

As stated in the notes, addiitonal benefits from AB ex will move over to the mechanism as a whole when its got to.
Ahem is my guess this will apply to engis magus aswell isnt?. because other wise it smell clearly of just a am /shm nerf at all.
Nerf am, buff magus

Ads
peterthepan3

Post#12 » Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:12 am

Arteker616 wrote:
Torquemadra wrote:
Dabbart wrote:So Sham/AP 3pt tactic will no longer AoE heal, no disrupt strikethrough or increased healing on life taps?

Thanks for the patch work.
Having secondary and tertiary systems hardcoded to facilitate nothing but AB EX by a staff member who is currently on hiatus was causing significant issues and having to learn the code and systems for a very, very narrow scope of use was a poor use of valuable coder time.

As stated in the notes, addiitonal benefits from AB ex will move over to the mechanism as a whole when its got to.
Ahem is my guess this will apply to engis magus aswell isnt?. because other wise it smell clearly of just a am /shm nerf at all.
Why would it? One of the .ab ex was vastly overperforming, the other wasn't.

Arteker616

Post#13 » Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:16 am

peterthepan3 wrote:
Arteker616 wrote:
Torquemadra wrote:

sorry but did you played am or shaman? i dont think so because u were still crying about fury of da green vaul even after the nerf :D

peterthepan3

Post#14 » Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:26 am

Arteker616 wrote:
peterthepan3 wrote:
Arteker616 wrote: Ahem is my guess this will apply to engis magus aswell isnt?. because other wise it smell clearly of just a am /shm nerf at all.
sorry but did you played am or shaman? i dont think so because u were still crying about fury of da green vaul even after the nerf :D
Most honest, competent players will agree that it was overperforming in its current iteration. Perhaps you don't fall under one/either of those descriptions.

Arteker616

Post#15 » Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:30 am

peterthepan3 wrote:
Arteker616 wrote:
peterthepan3 wrote:
Most honest, competent players will agree that it was overperforming in its current iteration. Perhaps you don't fall under one/either of those descriptions.
wich u are neither , we both know u cant get outta a wc without 5 others dude to back uf off , and how u rage and how u switch mods about classes when it benefeit urself . or you insulting other players when u actualy pug and are forced to deal with real world outside a 6 man micro universe

Druin
Former Staff

Post#16 » Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:34 am

Ok.
Pretty much always afk or tabbed out.

Arbich
Suspended

Post#17 » Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:36 am

the changes of AM/shaman looks like a buff for dps-am/shaman. I don´t know if it is a good idea to let especially these changes form .ab ex active.
Arbich-BW/Xanthippe-WP/Schnipsel-AM

peterthepan3

Post#18 » Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:50 am

Arteker616 wrote:
peterthepan3 wrote:
Arteker616 wrote: sorry but did you played am or shaman? i dont think so because u were still crying about fury of da green vaul even after the nerf :D
wich u are neither , we both know u cant get outta a wc without 5 others dude to back uf off , and how u rage and how u switch mods about classes when it benefeit urself . or you insulting other players when u actualy pug and are forced to deal with real world outside a 6 man micro universe
damn you're so adorable

Ads
Ugle

Post#19 » Sat Aug 05, 2017 12:47 pm

Havent had time to test it since patch, what is the avg heal from Ill take that/balanced essence now?
inactive

catholicism198

Post#20 » Sat Aug 05, 2017 1:42 pm

Bahahaha. Healing through damage is back! Now you're all forced to use Get'N Smarter.
...but it seems a little buggy. (Most of the time) at 5 stacks you get instant casts. Intentional? but they don't execute when you're moving- you see the animation but that's about it.