Recent Topics

Ads

Patch Notes 15/8/2017

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
charlysixb

Re: Patch Notes 15/8/2017

Post#21 » Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:44 pm

Palitelj wrote:It was always 5, you get quest for 1 after each lair part (helm, shoulders, backpiece, chest, ring)
It was reduced to 4 this season due to some bugs with the cloak quest handler guy.
Peckman And Chifli's

Gobboz Night Fever

Ads
voldepoule

Post#22 » Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:50 pm

Sulorie wrote:
voldepoule wrote:
wargrimnir wrote:
AM/Shaman
-Consuming resources consumes 1 again, it was confirmed that the issue with instantcasts are not actual instantcasts, just client wont show the castbar.

[Items]

The issue with Balance Essence is not very important because it is castable while moving, but for Cleansing flare, it is not castable while moving, look at the result :

Click here to watch on YouTube

This cast has always been instant since 2008 with full High Magic. Now with all modifications, the cast is not working well.
Cleansing flare and all other dmg casts were instant with full tranq charges but they were never castable on the move. Being castable on the move for BE or those 55ap heals is a ROR thing.
Of course it's a ROR thing, we all know. Nevertheless, something is broken (cf vid), and playing with this kind of animations, bug, or whatever you're calling it, it is not good. Each time i use this spell, i have to check if the Cooldown has been used to know if the spell has been launched.

Penril

Post#23 » Tue Aug 15, 2017 6:37 pm

wargrimnir wrote:You will no longer be able to receive the quests, and any that are not yet complete will be useless once the questgivers are removed with the coming patch this Friday. Last chance to finish your set!
Does this mean that if I still have the quest to kill, for example, Malachia, I will be able to complete it until friday?

Also, are the respawn timers still 30 minutes?

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#24 » Tue Aug 15, 2017 6:50 pm

Penril wrote:
wargrimnir wrote:You will no longer be able to receive the quests, and any that are not yet complete will be useless once the questgivers are removed with the coming patch this Friday. Last chance to finish your set!
Does this mean that if I still have the quest to kill, for example, Malachia, I will be able to complete it until friday?

Maybe? I don't know if we ever got confirmation on that.

Maybe? I don't recall changing them again, but I might have changed it only on live for the weekend and the DB push reverted it.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

Niakahn

Post#25 » Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:10 pm

Osotogari wrote:Wasn't Beastlord hunting guide to 4 tokens?? Why is 5 now?
Edit: Nevermind, totally misread that.

Penril

Post#26 » Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:12 pm

wargrimnir wrote:
Penril wrote:

Maybe? I don't know if we ever got confirmation on that.

Maybe? I don't recall changing them again, but I might have changed it only on live for the weekend and the DB push reverted it.
Tested last night. Yes, you still get credit for killing the bosses AND can claim your BL piece (however, you won't have access to the 2nd quests). Didn't stay around to check respawn timers though.

Also, the pocket item costs 5 tokens and not 4 like it was during the weekend (because of a bug on a questgiver iirc). Not sure if that bug is/was still around though. Anyway, those who only have 4 tokens won't be able to get the pocket item.

HorusAximand

Post#27 » Sun Sep 03, 2017 12:05 pm

Cool - I like work that done