Traduzione in Italiano
[New Video on the homepage!]
Richardwarhawk - Romulisx - Dreadark
- Replaced the Homepage video by a promotional made by fans. All credits goes to Richardwarhawk, Romulisx and Dreadark.
A big thank for this amazing work.
A word from Richardwarhawk :
[New In-Game Commands]"Share this around the world, tell your friend's, we have a second chance at war. Lets make this one count."
- Added command .rvrstatus that lists all active and unlocked zones and where the supplies currently are.
- Added .pug command that displays current pickup scenario.
- Did a change with how bags are generated in an attempt to fix the empty bag issue, if you still get empty bags after this patch please provide a screenshot so I can gather more data
- Removed debolstered players from keep bag rolls in T2 and T3.
- Added support for State of the Realm addon by Sullemunk - If you see some stuff in your chat starting with SoR you can remove it with filtering out channel9
Maw of Madness
- Added a perimeter close to spawn for Maw of Madness so that the objects cant be moved to the guards
- Added a message to appear for players if the objects are carried too close to spawn.
- Added a timer for Serpents Passage salvage so you cant hold it forever
- Added a message to appear to player if the part is reset due to timer
- Turning in the salvage now rewards the player with bonus renown
- Fixed the mount bug if you explode in Talabec Dam
- Adjusted the timer on the bomb
- Added a message to appear to players if the shrine is carried too far away so it despawn
- Added a message to appear to players if the ball is carried too close to spawn so it despawns
- Updated the changetext for AM/Shaman to reflect the usage of only 1 career mechanic instead of all
- Assisted with Magus rift bug; Created new handler to allow the newly-reworked Chaotic Rift to be defended against with disrupt, as intended.
- Kneecapped power leveling just a bit more: now if you are 5-9 levels below an NPC, your damage will become less effective the greater the level gap. If you fight NPCs within 4 levels of your own level it will be business as usual.
- Reworked Chaotic Rift to prevent an exploit extending its range beyond intended parameters.
- Did a lot of work for mysterious event next Friday.
- T2 HE DE pairing will now correctly load at boot.
- Much more work being done for the event next Friday.
- Made of many GameObjects untargettable in different zones (warcamps, skaven mazes...)
[Tome of Knowledge]
- Entering scenario will now trigger ToK map unlock for the scenario
 GO is once again interactable, and makes spawn the NPC
 NPC is now attackable
 NPC is now lootable
 Vendor: Made Bursar Whitefire a Basic Renown Gear vendor.
 Quest: The Drakk Revealed can now be completed.
 Quest: Arrogant Axe can now be completed.
 Quest: Squigs Over can now be completed.
 Quest: Talisman Hunt can now be completed.
 Quest: Trail of Blood can now be completed.
 Quest: Fury Tamed can now be completed.
 Quest: The Pleasure of Pain can now be completed.
 Quest: Grauenburg's Goons; Lorenzo the Scarred is now in his correct location.
 Quest: Nobility can now be handed in.
 Quest: Where's Da Wotnot can now be completed with more ease as Brootus is nearby to help in the fight
 Quest: Bone of Contention conditions and markers fixed.
 SC: Moved the Destruction guards in Gromril Crossing closer to the edge so they can hit players steering too close to the spawn.
Closed a bunch of outdated/invalid/previously fixed database tickets as well.