Re: Patch Notes 1/9/2017

Post#71 » Fri Sep 01, 2017 2:31 pm

Spoiler:
Haskr wrote:
shaggyboomboom wrote:
Haskr wrote:
Not true, BG lvl 18, 591 thoughness
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... nknown.png
Yes, but with level 18 it is 591, and that is not much if you compare it to a level 40 with normal (ruin) gear.
With my knight i had over 950 at times, and that felt really tanky, in that comparison, 591 is not much.

It doesnt matter anyway, because it will get downscaled further, and you guys can get your lowbie stomp, i just wanted to write my opinion because i dont like to see a caster breaking into tears because he cant stomp a tank with one or two rotations (what middlefinger wants to do i suppose). If that would be possible, all tanks could reroll something else, because their only job is to take damage (either for themselves or others in form of guard) an apply a bit of cc and the buffs they have.

From playing with level 18 i can say that i would take a lvl 40 tank over a bolstered one any second, and not only because of the missing skills and tactics (no challenge ect.), but also because of the missing avoidance, high crit chance due to low ini and so on.
Also you have to take into account that many newer players have totally crap gear, so they are in dire need of that bolster, so i would suggest to leave it as it is now.
I suspected that you were somewhat salty (and I have no clue why) , that's why I and others provided raw data.

Additionally, you already knew my thoughts before me, that rofl stomping lowbies is my dream!
Pathetic.

All we want is fair and balanced (somewhat) game, constructive criticism is needed.
Trying to defend your opinion at all cost without providing any data, with the argument that "he just wants to kill everyone with 2 skills... Probably!" is not constructive at all. Hilarious I'd say.

With unbalanced bolster, players with starting gear or even running naked would have their stats still unbelievably high. We need to find a soft spot, without making T2/T3 toons, as Gaziraga said, into abominations.

Ads
ghyntama

Post#72 » Fri Sep 01, 2017 2:32 pm

i think is a good idea

now t2 is reborn XD

Nastylicious

Post#73 » Fri Sep 01, 2017 2:37 pm

will there be a op out for bags option later in the future in rvr ???

Haskr

Post#74 » Fri Sep 01, 2017 2:47 pm

Reesh wrote:
Spoiler:
Haskr wrote:
Yes, but with level 18 it is 591, and that is not much if you compare it to a level 40 with normal (ruin) gear.
With my knight i had over 950 at times, and that felt really tanky, in that comparison, 591 is not much.

It doesnt matter anyway, because it will get downscaled further, and you guys can get your lowbie stomp, i just wanted to write my opinion because i dont like to see a caster breaking into tears because he cant stomp a tank with one or two rotations (what middlefinger wants to do i suppose). If that would be possible, all tanks could reroll something else, because their only job is to take damage (either for themselves or others in form of guard) an apply a bit of cc and the buffs they have.

From playing with level 18 i can say that i would take a lvl 40 tank over a bolstered one any second, and not only because of the missing skills and tactics (no challenge ect.), but also because of the missing avoidance, high crit chance due to low ini and so on.
Also you have to take into account that many newer players have totally crap gear, so they are in dire need of that bolster, so i would suggest to leave it as it is now.
I suspected that you were somewhat salty (and I have no clue why) , that's why I and others provided raw data.

Additionally, you already knew my thoughts before me, that rofl stomping lowbies is my dream!
Pathetic.

All we want is fair and balanced (somewhat) game, constructive criticism is needed.
Trying to defend your opinion at all cost without providing any data, with the argument that "he just wants to kill everyone with 2 skills... Probably!" is not constructive at all. Hilarious I'd say.

With unbalanced bolster, players with starting gear or even running naked would have their stats still unbelievably high. We need to find a soft spot, without making T2/T3 toons, as Gaziraga said, into abominations.
My criticism was contructive, and provided by raw data in form of my toughness value and my opinion on other stats (initiative, avoidance and so on), my proposed solution was to leave the bolster as it currently is.

Also nobody spoke of making t2 chars to "exploit" that (though i dont know what the exploit would be), but its enlightening to see that the first thing that comes to your mind is how you could "exploit" something :lol:

Look at the picture: its a wizzards wet dream to hit a tank like that:
And thats with everything mele and low lvl since the patch, ofc if you play a low lvl ranged dd all is fine, the game is ranged friendly enough allready and with low lvl it becomes even more.

You know what that would have hit me from a sorc on my knight? maybe 300 or 400, never higher, the highest crit i ever got from a sorc was a 1k word of pain, was in dragonwake, still remember it because it was so rare.

Regarding the stomping part: since you werent providing anything than a video wich looked to me like "hey all look, there is a bg not going down in 10 secs, plz nerf", i had to assume the rest from what meager things you wrote and i know about you. And yes, you seem to be exactly the kind of person who wants an easy stomp and gets salty if it doesnt happen, generation 4chan maybe :mrgreen:
Its all kek, memes and trololo until it gets serious i suppose.. now you can have the glorious last word, as i will not comment any further :roll:
Last edited by Haskr on Fri Sep 01, 2017 3:14 pm, edited 9 times in total.

Hargrim
Developer

Post#75 » Fri Sep 01, 2017 2:48 pm

Nastylicious wrote:will there be a op out for bags option later in the future in rvr ???
Yes.

Reesh

Post#76 » Fri Sep 01, 2017 3:14 pm

Spoiler:
My criticism was contructive, and provided by raw data in form of my toughness value and my opinion on other stats (initiative, avoidance and so on), my proposed solution was to leave the bolster as it currently is.

Also nobody spoke of making t2 chars to "exploit" that (though i dont know what the exploit would be), but its enlightening to see that the first thing that comes to your mind is how you could "exploit" something :lol:

Look at the picture: its a wizzards wet dream to hit a tank like that:
And thats with everything mele and low lvl since the patch, ofc if you play a low lvl ranged dd all is fine.

You know what that would have hit me from a sorc on my knight? maybe 300 or 400, never higher, the highest crit i ever got from a sorc was a 1k word of pain, was in dragonwake, still remember it because it was so rare.

Regarding the stomping part: since you werent providing anything than a video wich looked to me like "hey all look, there is a bg not going down in 10 secs, plz nerf", i had to assume the rest from what meager things you wrote and i know about you. And yes, you seem to be exactly the kind of person who wants an easy stomp and gets salty if it doesnt happen, generation 4chan maybe :mrgreen:
Its all kek, memes and trololo until it gets serious i suppose.. now you can have the glorious last word, as i will not comment any further :roll:
1. You've provided cutout screenshot that could've been any toon possible.
2. Afk bg on my material was pounded by bis stat wise bw for around 20-30 seconds, additionally with other classes like wh and sl. You can stop the material at any point to check the dmg log in terms of dmg and mitigation.
3. I've not used a single time word: "exploit".

I don't need any last words to comment what you've typed, your post basically dig the hole for yourself.
Last edited by Reesh on Fri Sep 01, 2017 3:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Haskr

Post#77 » Fri Sep 01, 2017 3:19 pm

Reesh wrote: 1. You've provided cutout screenshot that could've been any toon possible.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Now its photoshoped right? All a big conspiracy :roll:

daniilpb

Post#78 » Fri Sep 01, 2017 3:29 pm

Action is great but feels a bit senseless for high lvls. Would be sooo great if we could get some endgame gear/medals or just be able to convert low-tier medals to conq medals. It`s about time!
<Fusion>
Riphael - Black Guard.
Meridin - Sorcerer.
<FusionII>
Ripliel - Shadow Warrior.
Arfi - Swordmaster.
Very Serious Warhammer Online Montage

Ads
Reesh

Post#79 » Fri Sep 01, 2017 3:34 pm

daniilpb wrote:Action is great but feels a bit senseless for high lvls. Would be sooo great if we could get some endgame gear/medals or just be able to convert low-tier medals to conq medals. It`s about time!
Yeah. Things in a few days will merge into:
When T2/T3 is opened, be on your lowbie alt.
T4 opens - hop onto your main.

Unless, T4 guys will get some sort of encouraging rewards to still play in lower zones.

One last option would be to hunt other T4 characters in T2/T3, while avoiding/not caring about low lvled enemies.

Hargrim
Developer

Post#80 » Fri Sep 01, 2017 3:36 pm

daniilpb wrote:Action is great but feels a bit senseless for high lvls. Would be sooo great if we could get some endgame gear/medals or just be able to convert low-tier medals to conq medals. It`s about time!
You get Conqueror Medallions per lock and from kills of RR40+ players?