Traduzione in Italiano
-Due to some incidents involving snotlings hiding in the sludge, mounts will no longer allow you to ride them into the sludge
-Fixed the pull effects if caster and target were in different zones
-Updated the ab changelist texts for RP / Zealot in regards to the 9.9.17 patch
- All bolstered pets are now capped at level 40.
- Keep doors will no longer respawn every 90 seconds.
- It is no longer possible to deploy 2+ rams at keep doors.
- Changed VP generation to:
- - 3 BO's + 0 keeps = +1% VPs / 60s
- - 3 BO's + 2 keeps = +2% VPs / 60s
- - 4 BO's + 2 keeps = +4% VPs / 60s
- Changed VP generation after keep take - now you need 2 keeps and 4 BOs to get additional +1% per tick. This might be increased further.
- A lot of stuff to properly implement T1 flag system in T2+. Going live soon™ but not yet.
- Fixed some stuff for attackable GOs. Should now work more reliable and respawn properly.
- Added 55 Champions just outside Destruction Kadrin Valley Warcamp as there had not any
- Removed merchant 'Revelation Harbinger Trynnar-Esquoth, Scourge of Nuln' in the Undercroft in The Inevitable City, as he no longer sells items
- NPCs 'Fatelost Soul' in The Inevitable City will now look like walkers, as they should
- Curious Barrels in The Inevitable City once again make spawn a Nurgling level 1 when destroyed
- Removed double spawns of Curious Barrels, and they are all once again attackable
- Vendors at Stables in The Inevitable City once again sell mounts
- 'Lord Xyshrenth' in Reikland Destruction Warcamp is no longer a Rally Master
- 'Gasha' will no longer appear twice in Black Crag Destruction Warcamp; 'Murk Skullsmasha' is now also in Black Crag, so that players can take their RvR influence rewards from him in Black Crag too
- Created quests that give 5x Seals of the Paragon when completed. To do so, you need to kill 100 enemies of each race in T4 zones.
-> Order quest is 'The Grudges of WAR!' and can be taken from NPC 'Grudgekeeper Runepriest' in any T4 warcamp.
-> Destruction quest is 'The Power of WAR!' and can be taken from NPC 'Herald of Tzeentch' in any T4 warcamp.
[Tome of Knowledge]
- Corrected the subtype of several NPCs
- Verified all T4 Chaos PQ unlocks and corrected the wrong ToK unlocks for completing PQ stages
- Verified all Dark Elf PQ unlocks and corrected the wrong ToK unlocks for completing PQ stages
- ToK History & Lore unlock 'Red Eye Tribe' is now obtainable interacting with 'Goblin Supplies'
- ToK History & Lore unlock 'Brightstone' is now obtainable interacting with 'Brightstone Deposit'
- Added realm restriction to all ToK unlocks for discovering a PQ and completing a stage
- NPC 'Knight of the Rose' will no longer trigger an uncorrect title
- Verified all NPCs with ToK unlock and corrected the NPCs that erroneously gave an unlock or a title
- GOs 'Skeleton Hangman' will no longer erroneously give the title 'The Spooky'
- Only the correct 'Soulflame' will now trigger the ToK unlock 'Hot Deal' and its title
- 'Frost Growler' and 'Frost Sabretusk' will now drop the item 'Fine Fur Pelt' for ToK unlock 'Refined Tastes'
- ToK unlocks for RvR influence will now be triggered when travelling any of the warcamps, and not only one of them. So for example not only Praag will trigger the unlock for Chaos/Empire T4 RvR influence; travelling Chaos Wastes or Reikland will also trigger it
- GOs 'Rocky Outcropping' are now clickable so that the second stage of the Destruction PQ 'Fall of Grimclan' is now completable
- Corrected the name of one objective to fit with the task of the first stage (Destruction PQ 'Gates of Praag')
- GOs 'Torch', mainly in Destruction PQ 'Rain of Fire', will no longer turn into a weird big greenskin stone when clicking on it
- NPCs 'Venombough Dryad' and 'Branchwraith Ylrisae' are now targetable and thus killable, so that the Destruction PQ 'Mistwood Grove' is now completable
- NPCs of the last stage of the Destruction PQ 'Out of the Shadows' are now correctly assigned to their objectives, thus the last stage is now completable
- NPCs 'Ecelsion Archmage' are now targetable and thus killable, so that the Destruction PQ 'Stone of Ecelsion' is now completable. Also corrected a typo in the name of the objective of the second stage
- Corrected the name of NPC 'Adrielas the Tamer' in Destruction PQ 'Town of Berhessa' to fit with the unlock of its stage. Also corrected his name for PQ objective
- Corrected the name of NPC 'Yiurielle Duskwhisper' in Destruction PQ 'Dawn's Early Fight' to fit with the unlock of its stage. Also corrected her name for PQ objective and within description of the stage
- The objective of the third stage of Destruction PQ 'Ghyran's Embrace' has now the name of the NPCs to kill
- Corrected the whole second stage of Destruction PQ 'Dragonwatch Falls', so that it is now completable
 Added Order R55 Champions
 Using the portal will no longer teleport to the rally point
 The 8 'Daughters of Isha' will now spawn in second stage
 The Dragon Ogre will no longer be in Sigmar's Hammer
 Image of the Emperor is once again friendly like other Images
 Disabled multiple spawns
 RvR influence rewards can once again be taken
- Fixed the Invisible PQ chest issue
- Artistry of War- Quest shows now correct red markers
- Means of Betrayal- Quest shows now correct red markers
- An old Flame- Quest shows now correct red markers
- Raven Breakers NPCs in Praag now are level 36
- Added some progressions texts in the quests
- The Public Quests Dammaz Skar and Poisonwing canyon are now working on top of the mountain where Badmoon hole is located. (Thanks to Nalgol for the new code).
- Started reworking elves ch22 hard PQs for the upcoming PvE set. Ill have to do some work on dammaz skar again now that the Nals new area code is in. 2 WEEKS!
-Implemented backend feature to allow ignoring of cooldown reduction
- Rune of battle cooldown cut to 30s ability is unaffected by cooldown reduction abilities.
- Rune of Nullification duration increased to 10s
- Rune of Fate cooldown reduced to 20s
- Storm of Ravens now carries a snare component
- Mirror of Madness now causes damage to the recipient on DIRECT HEAL RECEIVED instead of heal cast, damage occurs once per second max.
- Mirror of Madness can be cast on the move