Ads

Patch Notes 15/9/2017

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Yaliskah
Former Staff

Re: 15/9/2017 Patch Notes

Post#111 » Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:24 pm

footpatrol2 wrote:You could separate the population somehow or put in population caps on RvR zones.
Maybe haven't understood, but you suggest to make Open RvR, Close RvR?

Ads
footpatrol2

Post#112 » Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:29 pm

Basically yes. Close RvR

Put caps or do something creative to separate the population so it can't consolidate by player choice.

Yaliskah
Former Staff

Post#113 » Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:31 pm

Mm You mean something like capital instance, where population was looking for "the path of least resistance" right?

Hargrim
Developer

Post#114 » Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:35 pm

footpatrol2 wrote:Put caps or do something creative to separate the population so it can't consolidate by player choice.
"Hey man, do something creative, will ya? It's easy!"

Foomy44

Post#115 » Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:12 pm

wargrimnir wrote:Updated OP with latest hotfix.
What happened to BO ticks? Everywhere I go only 1 renown per tick now, is this intended?
Destro: Chompy, ShroomStew, TrollBlood, DoomBeast, DoomDoctor, DoomDisk, Doomshadow, FunkFoot, Bloodwell
Order: Stormwall, Mistfall, CatNap, BoomRune, Bangman

Niakahn

Post#116 » Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:19 pm

What about a banner (in lieu of supplies) that players can pick up around BOs which increases damage or wounds, spread evenly across players? For each player within proximity, this buff incrementally becomes less and less, perhaps even becoming a debuff when it approaches a certain number?

Or maybe give siege cannons a more distinctive role, like giving them the capacity to deal additional damage (or even a knockdown) if you hit x number of targets? This may require tweaking the aoe radius slightly and reducing base damage.

Just throwing ideas at the wall here, to see what sticks.

Foltestik

Post#117 » Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:31 am

i really like 3 zones open, yesterday i really enjoy same small fights in t2 dwarf only few players there when main zerg was in t3 empire.
GJ on this change

lastalien

Post#118 » Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:52 am

Penril wrote:
lefze wrote:
Except it kinda was.

We had an issue with ES + UF. Ideally, ES would be fixed but it has been... problematic to say the least. Anyway, we have to remove one or the other and after discussing it for a long time (like Torque said, UF has always been a problem when discussing possible buffs for these classes), UF seemed the better option.

Like I said on other threads, you guys should be pushing SW/SH proposals right now instead of complaining about UF nerf. There is an active SW thread already, and I will be prioritizing SW/SHs proposals for now.
To be honest, there is no time and effort, that would be something to offer. For SW/SH/Eng changes need to be serious since in the majority of his murders were based on 2 morale, now it is not and it will be much to lose in the burst the other dps. In other words, you need to seriously raise these classes, maybe except Eng that they felt fine compared to other dps.

You seriously change the mechanics of the game and are in my opinion either on the edge or already in the fall. That is, if you're already in the fall, now it is difficult to understand, it will reduce the number of players. If you succeed to find something interesting and not to stumble, you will succeed.
Petitbras (SW), Threeend (BW), Arrgoor (SL), Popovich (KoTBs), Semenich (Eng), Ancle (WP), Lastalien (WL), Alienessa (AM)

Movies

Ads
lefze
Suspended

Post#119 » Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:53 am

lastalien wrote:
Penril wrote:
lefze wrote:
Except it kinda was.

We had an issue with ES + UF. Ideally, ES would be fixed but it has been... problematic to say the least. Anyway, we have to remove one or the other and after discussing it for a long time (like Torque said, UF has always been a problem when discussing possible buffs for these classes), UF seemed the better option.

Like I said on other threads, you guys should be pushing SW/SH proposals right now instead of complaining about UF nerf. There is an active SW thread already, and I will be prioritizing SW/SHs proposals for now.
To be honest, there is no time and effort, that would be something to offer. For SW/SH/Eng changes need to be serious since in the majority of his murders were based on 2 morale, now it is not and it will be much to lose in the burst the other dps. In other words, you need to seriously raise these classes, maybe except Eng that they felt fine compared to other dps.

You seriously change the mechanics of the game and are in my opinion either on the edge or already in the fall. That is, if you're already in the fall, now it is difficult to understand, it will reduce the number of players. If you succeed to find something interesting and not to stumble, you will succeed.
You should probably remove my name from that quote, that's Penrils post not mine.
Rip Phalanx

lastalien

Post#120 » Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:54 am

lastalien wrote:
Penril wrote:
Except it kinda was.

You seriously change the mechanics of the game and are in my opinion either on the edge or already in the fall. That is, if you're already in the fall, now it is difficult to understand, it will reduce the number of players. If you succeed to find something interesting and not to stumble, you will succeed.[/quote]
Petitbras (SW), Threeend (BW), Arrgoor (SL), Popovich (KoTBs), Semenich (Eng), Ancle (WP), Lastalien (WL), Alienessa (AM)

Movies