Recent Topics

Ads

Patch Notes 15/9/2017

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Foomy44

Re: 15/9/2017 Patch Notes

Post#141 » Fri Sep 22, 2017 1:07 am

footpatrol2 wrote: Why change horned squig pet knockback to a knockdown? SH's already have a knockdown pet which is the tanky pet.
Have you seen the Stabbity rework? Horned squig is getting the armor bonus so will be the squig you use in battle armor, and the last thing a melee class wants is their pet constantly knocking their target out of melee range. Also kinda applies to your comment about the UF change, if Stabbity ends up being viable DPS I imagine being able to double your damage would make it hard to balance, especially on something like their channeled lifesteal. Plenty of stuff in Stabbity tree that wouldn't be affected by HTL.

Which brings up the question, is this change a signal that stabbity rework is coming soon 8-)???
Destro: Chompy, ShroomStew, TrollBlood, DoomBeast, DoomDoctor, DoomDisk, Doomshadow, FunkFoot, Bloodwell
Order: Stormwall, Mistfall, CatNap, BoomRune, Bangman

Ads
Gerv
Banned

Post#142 » Fri Sep 22, 2017 2:30 am

Thanks for the PVEDoor smasher change, will keep track of rewards and population for zone flips I am in from start to finish to help gather results for tweaking.
Sia - DoK - Lords
Boyd - WP - O.S.

Specialpatrol

Post#143 » Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:41 am

wargrimnir wrote: Natherul
-Added a internal timer on the server to switch gear so that users of the addon closetgoblin cant stack bonuses (you wont notice this change if you do it manually)
Did this change somehow wreck the addon?

After the patch, ClosetGoblin only switches one piece of gear per click - which makes it completely useless. I've been unable to find others addressing this issue, so is this just a personal issue or are others experiencing similar problems?

And if so, is it an intended move to destroy one of the most helpful addons this game has ever had?

(And how could you stack bonuses with the addon? As far as I know it requires you to be out-of-combat to make any switches).
APONYMOUS l WP l R40 l RR8X
BRAKEDOWN l KOTBS l R40 l RR8X
BOILING l BW l R40 l RR8X
PUFFED l SLY l R40 l RR8X
RHYTHM l AM l R40 l RR8X
EEWULL l DOK l R3X l RR4X

Natherul
Former Staff

Post#144 » Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:59 am

Specialpatrol wrote:
-Added a internal timer on the server to switch gear so that users of the addon closetgoblin cant stack bonuses (you wont notice this change if you do it manually)

After the patch, ClosetGoblin only switches one piece of gear per click - which makes it completely useless. I've been unable to find others addressing this issue, so is this just a personal issue or are others experiencing similar problems?

And if so, is it an intended move to destroy one of the most helpful addons this game has ever had?

(And how could you stack bonuses with the addon? As far as I know it requires you to be out-of-combat to make any switches).
What it did is that it in essence moved gear faster then what the server could handle so it would add new proc bonuses but not remove the ones from the last equipped gear.

And to be fair Im perfectly fine with breaking the addon if it opens up exploiting to that level, BUT I know that sullemunk is trying to make a modified version but if it will ever work or not only he can say

Specialpatrol

Post#145 » Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:22 am

Natherul wrote:
Specialpatrol wrote:

What it did is that it in essence moved gear faster then what the server could handle so it would add new proc bonuses but not remove the ones from the last equipped gear.

And to be fair Im perfectly fine with breaking the addon if it opens up exploiting to that level, BUT I know that sullemunk is trying to make a modified version but if it will ever work or not only he can say
I've used this addon since day one and never heard of, noticed, nor experienced, such an exploit. Never heard of it being a problem on live either. I don't doubt there is an issue, if you say so - but could it be more of a server issue than an addon issue?

Anyways, I guess one of the most time-saving and helpful addons are useless now. Sad times.
APONYMOUS l WP l R40 l RR8X
BRAKEDOWN l KOTBS l R40 l RR8X
BOILING l BW l R40 l RR8X
PUFFED l SLY l R40 l RR8X
RHYTHM l AM l R40 l RR8X
EEWULL l DOK l R3X l RR4X

Natherul
Former Staff

Post#146 » Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:24 am

Specialpatrol wrote:
Natherul wrote:
Specialpatrol wrote:

I've used this addon since day one and never heard of, noticed, nor experienced, such an exploit. Never heard of it being a problem on live either. I don't doubt there is an issue, if you say so - but could it be more of a server issue than an addon issue?

Anyways, I guess one of the most time-saving and helpful addons are useless now. Sad times.
Confirmed multiple times both by users and on our devserver before my fix.

Heres one of the tickets of the issue:
https://github.com/WarEmu/WarBugs/issues/9720

Though note that some information is not provided in the ticket in fear of more people replicating the issue.

ceramicartist

Re: Patch Notes 15/9/2017

Post#147 » Fri Apr 10, 2020 9:27 am

Thank you for stiffing the shadow warrior. Really appreciate it....