Ads

Patch Notes 15/9/2017

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Manatikik

Re: 15/9/2017 Patch Notes

Post#131 » Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:51 pm

Jaycub wrote:
Manatikik wrote:I can't even fathom how you get 2 shot outside of getting UF Crit with a festerbomb AND then staying in range for a 1.5 sec FtW cast... All with only like 5k hp, no detaunt, or guard. And now UF is gone so you can't ever get 2 shot.
If you nerfed UF by 75%, it would still be a mandatory MDPS m2 if they had access to it. Let that sink in a bit.
How does your comment have anything to do with mine? I was responding to the person complaining you can get constantly 2-3 shot; and I responded with the only possible way you could. Nothing about MDPS.
<Montague><Capulet>

Ads
Penril

Post#132 » Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:20 pm

I think some people mix up being 2-3 shot with dying in 2-3 GCDs. Pretty different things.

Natherul
Former Staff

Post#133 » Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:24 am

Little hotfix from last night:

HTL is now working for other then yourself

added this to OP as well

Dabbart

Post#134 » Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:51 am

Natherul wrote:Little hotfix from last night:

added this to OP as well

Just might be the most important change/fix that I have seen on this server... **** amazing if you guys can get it working properly. Should make a HUGE difference in ORvR.

Thanks for the constant work, effort, time, and energy!
Azarael wrote: It's only a nerf if you're bad.

(see, I can shitpost too!)
Secrets wrote: Kindly adjust your attitude to actually help the community and do not impose your will on it. You aren't as powerful as you think.

Collateral

Post#135 » Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:01 am

Amazing work Nath, we tested it as soon as you did it and it's perfect! Now to try it out in rvr again :)

Haojin

Post#136 » Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:08 am

Dabbart wrote:
Natherul wrote:Little hotfix from last night:

added this to OP as well

Just might be the most important change/fix that I have seen on this server... **** amazing if you guys can get it working properly. Should make a HUGE difference in ORvR.

Thanks for the constant work, effort, time, and energy!
still waiting for my dragon mount :p
Guildmaster of Phalanx

K8P - Karak Norn

Natherul
Former Staff

Post#137 » Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:39 am

Thanks for the praise, though I dont deserve all the credit as it was something fixed by both me and hargrim.

Perhaps now I wont be the worst player in our warband :D

GodlessCrom
Suspended

Post#138 » Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:29 am

hot damn good work!
Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king!

Ads
footpatrol2

Post#139 » Wed Sep 20, 2017 2:46 pm

Thanks for fixing HTL this should be a meta changer in ORvR. Also thanks for fixing sticky feetz and Marshes it feels correct now. Great Job.

You might want to re-enable unshakeable focus now since HTL is working as there is a hard counter to LA and shoot thru ya now. Or maybe not.

Why change horned squig pet knockback to a knockdown? SH's already have a knockdown pet which is the tanky pet.

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#140 » Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:30 pm

footpatrol2 wrote:Thanks for fixing HTL this should be a meta changer in ORvR. Also thanks for fixing sticky feetz and Marshes it feels correct now. Great Job.

You might want to re-enable unshakeable focus now since HTL is working as there is a hard counter to LA and shoot thru ya now. Or maybe not.

Why change horned squig pet knockback to a knockdown? SH's already have a knockdown pet which is the tanky pet.
Squigs aren't supposed to climb keep walls. They get a knockdown for now to prevent punting people off the 2nd/3rd floor of the inner keeps. But look at it another way, Destro has another RKD (although pet based).
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog