Recent Topics

Ads

Patch Notes 22/9/2017

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Acidic

Re: 22/9/2017 Patch Notes

Post#181 » Tue Sep 26, 2017 1:14 pm

Ok thanks for clarification. Good to see this is GM configurable just in case 2 should be break even number :)

Ads
Araco

Post#182 » Tue Sep 26, 2017 1:19 pm

Haojin wrote:
ragafury wrote:
Hargrim wrote:
Any other ideas we can implement right now :)? Guild stuff is uncharted territory for me and is currently out of reach.
About implementation,.. A quest system which rewards going somewhere else and do your own stuff or enable pvdoor. Or the guild stuff.

But still, in the main part it is: can't fix attitude.
Wrote in the last thread how players behave on average (incentive driven).

@hao
You made Praag with your group really fun.
For everyday business this would be enough to stall a zone for hours as you could see. We did the same in the beginning on order. For about 3 times.

We even lead pugs there.

Atm. We want to establish stability in our guild, means setup, git gud, more core players and so on.
X reaming back and forth would only split our guild right now. Some people just don't have an order toon. Some of our players x realm occasionally. Means if we do that in a wb night, 40% at least will log. Me included most of the time, I hate playing multiple chars.

Non the less, it's not our job that order gets his stuff together. What was your size of force? 12? Perhaps 15 on its peak?
If order refuses to play like this, not our problem.
We will not risk guild cohesion atm. for it, we are simply too new to pull this off right now.
it's not about helping order, they are still headless/roleplayer pug herd, it's about having fun about the game. i personally get bored of bombing order pugs over and over with number advantage in the zone. order pugs are worst mmo players i ever see.

about the guild thing, you will lose more members cause of boredom than playing as underdog. if they are lazy to level a 2nd toon, that means they really don't care about playing with you.

i have a dream like current premades, 6/24 mans, got stomach for balancing the population by theirself. just imagine you're ocara and in a scenario and gonna fight agaist lob, dnd, ccm at the same time. viewtopic.php?f=19&t=22817 i'm really happy about to see some initiative from order for example, even they're 6man originaly.

sorry for derail topic.
I prefer dont imagine myself in that situation, for that i dont play too much scenarios :D .
If you prefer change to the other faction for me is a rage moment, nah is a joke; sometimes you win sometimes you lose.
If only one faction win is every moment would be the death of the server.

Hargrim
Developer

Post#183 » Tue Sep 26, 2017 1:37 pm

Araco wrote:I prefer dont imagine myself in that situation, for that i dont play too much scenarios :D .
If you prefer change to the other faction for me is a rage moment, nah is a joke; sometimes you win sometimes you lose.
If only one faction win is every moment would be the death of the server.
Stay on topic.

Araco

Post#184 » Tue Sep 26, 2017 2:09 pm

Ok Dev.
Well for me the idea of the flags if noone is there is fine.

VonEpic
Suspended

Post#185 » Tue Sep 26, 2017 2:25 pm

Keeps aren't deranking properly, it seems. No one was online just I posted here for expedience.

Hargrim
Developer

Post#186 » Tue Sep 26, 2017 2:29 pm

VonEpic wrote:Keeps aren't deranking properly, it seems. No one was online just I posted here for expedience.
What exactly do you mean?

GodlessCrom
Suspended

Post#187 » Tue Sep 26, 2017 2:37 pm

This morning even though Destro held 3/4 BOsin Eataine, order and destro keeps were deranking at the same speed (or rather, they were both gaining stars at the same speed IIRC)
Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king!

Hargrim
Developer

Post#188 » Tue Sep 26, 2017 2:38 pm

Keeps do not derank if you hold 1 BO. For now.

Ads
GodlessCrom
Suspended

Post#189 » Tue Sep 26, 2017 2:40 pm

Got it.
Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king!

VonEpic
Suspended

Post#190 » Tue Sep 26, 2017 3:19 pm

Hargrim wrote:
VonEpic wrote:Keeps aren't deranking properly, it seems. No one was online just I posted here for expedience.
What exactly do you mean?

We held 4of 4 BO's several times over. the Order keep did not drop at all, then once they got 1 back their supplies began to creep again. I assume ours won't/didn't derank when they had all the points earlier.