Recent Topics

Ads

Patch Notes 7/10/2017

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
biotek

Re: Patch Notes 7/10/2017

Post#51 » Fri Oct 13, 2017 3:51 pm

Dabbart wrote: For the record... Anyone who thinks those micro ticks are an incentive for anything is Trolling. 1 assisted DB will give you more than 5-10min on a BO... Yea, numbers keep popping up... But it's very similar to Solo healing. Your gains are literally Microscopic... It's far better than nothing(and imo is designed to make those defending a BO not feel like they are wasting time)

If they didn't AFK on the BO, they'd AFK at the WC. At least on the BO we can farm them.
I think you underestimate people. :P

Better to have players doing stuff then sitting around. AFK players is just as boring as no players, imo.
I'm here to play not to get points. Gear grinds are the worst carrots...

Ads
Kragg

Post#52 » Fri Oct 13, 2017 4:05 pm

delcon wrote:Sitting by the sea drinking a gin and tonic and reading the forums in Cyprus while on holiday.

Thanks for all the teams continued hard work and giving us grumpy lot a place to play this great game .
Have a great day all

Delsun
Officer CNTK
Enjoy yourself! :D
Sergeant-Major Drengk Burloksson, RR 85 Sniper
Hulfdan Irongrip, RR 81 Ironbreaker
Proud Founder of the 3rd Bitterstone Thunderers
Alliance officer of the Grand Alliance

Dabbart

Post#53 » Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:36 pm

biotek wrote:
Dabbart wrote: For the record... Anyone who thinks those micro ticks are an incentive for anything is Trolling. 1 assisted DB will give you more than 5-10min on a BO... Yea, numbers keep popping up... But it's very similar to Solo healing. Your gains are literally Microscopic... It's far better than nothing(and imo is designed to make those defending a BO not feel like they are wasting time)

If they didn't AFK on the BO, they'd AFK at the WC. At least on the BO we can farm them.
I think you underestimate people. :P

Better to have players doing stuff then sitting around. AFK players is just as boring as no players, imo.
I'm here to play not to get points. Gear grinds are the worst carrots...
I think you overestimate people and or didn’t pay attention. Edit: just saw your August join date. Maybe you just never saw/experienced it. But WC AFKing has been an “issue” since Live, and persisted on RoR. The mail box guarding stations have always been well manned. If people want to do stuff they will. If they want to afk, they will. I prefer them to AFK where they can be farmed.

And I have no idea what gear grinding has to do with this.
Azarael wrote: It's only a nerf if you're bad.

(see, I can shitpost too!)
Secrets wrote: Kindly adjust your attitude to actually help the community and do not impose your will on it. You aren't as powerful as you think.

biotek

Post#54 » Sat Oct 14, 2017 12:54 am

Maybe read again.

Dabbart

Post#55 » Sat Oct 14, 2017 1:38 am

Maybe explain yourself.

Yes. It'd be great if no on AFKed in this game. But it happens. Cause Human Beings are the ones playing. And sitting at BO with your grp/WB is a good spot to take a quick bio break, check on the kids, grab a drink, etc.

If you find it boring to kill AFK players, then don't. You play to get points, whatever the **** that means. Good for you. AFKing at a BO, or players being AFK in general, literally has nothing to do with any gear grind.

You've been complaining about AFK players since this system was initiated in T1. Do you honestly not realize that this is just a part of this game? A small % will be AFK at any given time. They can do so at the WC, capital city, keep, or on a BO. Yea, some are just super lazy/bored/boring players that want the free micro ticks. But so what?

Players being on a BO leads to a much higher % chance to get a fight than the others. But maybe you have the ultimate answer, and an therefore an actual suggestion... Right?

Edit: unless you think that anyone who is actually wanting to fight in the first place is content to just sit on a BO for hours. Cause they aren't. They take a BO and move on, unless there is a fight there. PUGs will do what PUGs do.
Azarael wrote: It's only a nerf if you're bad.

(see, I can shitpost too!)
Secrets wrote: Kindly adjust your attitude to actually help the community and do not impose your will on it. You aren't as powerful as you think.

hanzjager

Post#56 » Sat Oct 14, 2017 5:11 pm

The squeaky wheel gets ignored. ;)