-Treading in lava now properly scares the living crap out of you to such a degree that you loose all morale as your so called friends sees you panic.
- No XP from creatures when bolstered.
- Removed contribution from microticks on BOs.
- Some small adjustments for beastlord lowbie autokiller.
- Removed portals to warcamps after zone is locked in T2, T3 and T4 as they add nothing.
- Some fixes for GO instancing.
- Undid last weeks change to Guard and fixed the underlying issue:
- Refresh on move abilities are no longer refreshed on keep lords
- Set so that enraged beating now stacks with Thirst for death(please note that there are issues with hate/grudge and channels atm)
- Cant hit me and Oathstone cant damage yourself now in unison with guard.
- Corrected the internal decay timer for Hate and Grudge to 15 seconds (up from 10 seconds)
- Fixed how hate / grudge is handled a bit more internally, now things should be able to stack properly. This should resolve issues with Resource generation from -
Tactic - Dwarven Riposte
Ability - Runic Shield
Tactic - Thirst for Death
Tactic - Simmering Anger
Ability - None shall Pass.
-Reworked Bramble Witch Beastlord Lair Boss area in Chaos Wastes.
-Reworked Khorgash Manbreaker Beastlord Lair Boss area in Reikland.
- Destruction PQ 'Long Drong and the Slayer Cove': Modified the second stage
- Destruction PQ 'Battle at Blood Fen': NPCs 'Murdogh Shieldbearer' will now count for first stage
- Destruction PQ 'The Specter of Battle': Modified second and third stage
- Destruction PQ 'Gassy Mines': Added 2 objectives for first stage
- Destruction PQ 'Blighted Herd': NPCs 'Blighted Ungor' and 'Blighted Gorhorn' will now count for the first stage; also second stage is now functional
- Destruction PQ 'Kolaz Umgal Scouts': Second stage is now functional, fire animation will no longer appear, and NPCs 'Kolaz Umgal Ambusher' will now spawn during the second stage
- Destruction PQ 'Revoltin' Gobbos': Now fully functional
- Destruction PQ 'Valley of the Rangers': Added one objective for second stage
- Destruction PQ 'Overtop Outpost': NPCs 'Redmane Mason' will now count for first stage; NPCs 'Redmane Stoneshield' will now spawn during the second stage
- Destruction PQ 'Morkfang da Mad': NPCs 'Morkfang Madgit' will now count for first stage
- Destruction PQ 'A Wyvern in the Hand': Added one objective for first stage
- Destruction PQ 'Skargor da Traitor': Assigned NPCs to second and third stage and changed their location
- Destruction PQ 'Und-a-Runki': Added one objective for second and third stage
- Destruction PQ 'Gutbashed Gnoblars': Will now show as an easy PQ as it is meant to be, and not normal PQ
- Destruction PQ 'Gutbash Tribe Stronghold': NPCs 'Gutbash Trapper' will now count for first stage; NPCs for second stage are now normal NPCs and not champions; also changed the location of NPCs for final stage
- Reworked the following Destruction PQs:
- > Marsh Conquest
> Thardrik Smashin'
> Kolaz Umgal
> Blight-Favored Cult
> Fireforge's Camp
> Mutant Exiles
> Ambush Canyon
> Reichert's Raiders
> Flamerock Mine
> Ruins of Mingol Kurdak
> Fallen Keep of Grom Rodrin
The following destruction quests in Ellyrion and High Pass now have rewards:
Rate of Attrition
Allure of Rage
The Changer's Gaze
Crushing the Reavers
-Added an Order healer in West Praag respawn location.
-Griffon Flintlock will now correctly use their handgun for ranged attacks and dagger for melee 
- Fixed hovering NPC in altdorf and IC
 NPC is no longer a lord, but a hero
 Thardrik Pickhand will now only be males
 Killing Blighted Nurglings will now count for first stage
 Herdstone is now targetable and thus attackable
 Tents are now clickable, thus the second stage is now functional
 Moonfang Headhitta will now count for first stage
 Oathbound Warriors in Altdorf should no longer be hostile to Order players/NPCs.
 Quest; Chapter 3: The Trail of Bones should now be able to be completed.