Ads

Patch Notes 21/10/17

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Theseus

Re: Patch Notes 21/10/17

Post#141 » Tue Oct 24, 2017 10:46 pm

Hargrim wrote:
Rowanmantle wrote:This. Like live. Thank you now we just need 6 hour fortresses fights. :mrgreen:
You had 20h KV fights already...
No we dont, you put a timer in, remeber? For wich I am eternally gratefull.

Interesting fortress fights would be great though.^^
Andyrion Ulthenair
Arphyrion Soulblade

Ads
Secrets
Former Staff

Post#142 » Tue Oct 24, 2017 11:24 pm

We're making some changes to the Personal Loot system based on our own observations in the next patch.

Namely, bonus rolls not being applied, consumed, or otherwise used on tiers that are not the same as your character (IE; a 40 character will get no bonus roll usage, additions or consumption in T2 but will get a standard roll) and other quality of life changes.

Keep an eye on the patch notes.

KikkL
Banned

Post#143 » Tue Oct 24, 2017 11:25 pm

Just get rid of lord! Its a total waste of time that only exists to give the enemy an opportunity to retaliate.
Make the 'Lords room' a giant BO, that has to be held for 5/10/15?minutes for it to be captured.
Beating on a Lord for 10minutes is senseless. There are other more PVP ways you can make this, rather then trying to make the Lord some uber complicated factor in a zone take.

Aurandilaz

Post#144 » Tue Oct 24, 2017 11:42 pm

KikkL wrote:Just get rid of lord! Its a total waste of time that only exists to give the enemy an opportunity to retaliate.
Make the 'Lords room' a giant BO, that has to be held for 5/10/15?minutes for it to be captured.
Beating on a Lord for 10minutes is senseless. There are other more PVP ways you can make this, rather then trying to make the Lord some uber complicated factor in a zone take.
You can beat down the lord within 1 minute unless everyone is running around like headless chickens stealing aggro and going YOLO mode. ;)
If your realm has 200 people in zone, of which 50 might be tanks, and if no one of them wants to tank the enemy lord, that's just next level "nah im too lazy for this". :?:

dansari

Post#145 » Wed Oct 25, 2017 1:39 am

Spoiler:
Aurandilaz wrote:
KikkL wrote:Just get rid of lord! Its a total waste of time that only exists to give the enemy an opportunity to retaliate.
You can beat down the lord within 1 minute unless everyone is running around like headless chickens stealing aggro and going YOLO mode. ;)
If your realm has 200 people in zone, of which 50 might be tanks, and if no one of them wants to tank the enemy lord, that's just next level "nah im too lazy for this". :?:
Spoken like a true EU player. Try at least a 10min lord during NA time, especially if you're supposed to be splitting your forces by holding bottom floor with one group and attacking Lord with another.
<Salt Factory>

Rowanmantle

Post#146 » Wed Oct 25, 2017 4:27 am

Hargrim wrote:
Rowanmantle wrote:This. Like live. Thank you now we just need 6 hour fortresses fights. :mrgreen:
You had 20h KV fights already...
I won't dispute the curse KV has. But thank to you and the other devs. There can no longer be X hours spent in a zone. Till it draws. Which i like. The loot system though. But funky. But good work and may WP one day have shields ;)
Rowanmantle /WP
Rowansrage /SL
Rowanbrowan /KOTBS
Rowanthrowan /BW
Matronmother /Dok
Handyrowan /Mara

Nabaro

Post#147 » Wed Oct 25, 2017 6:58 am

Secrets wrote:Units can now have up to 1000 combined buffs/debuffed. (up from 64).
Now I (and my teammates) have LAGs problem(0-1 fps), when target lord on keep. I think it's because 100500 debuffs. Can u fix it?
Triv, Nabari \ Nerv, Virt
https://www.twitch.tv/nabaro

Collateral

Post#148 » Wed Oct 25, 2017 7:32 am

My guildies and me can also confirm that. Targeting lord gives you quite a big drop in fps.

Ads
Coma

Post#149 » Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:09 am

Collateral wrote:My guildies and me can also confirm that. Targeting lord gives you quite a big drop in fps.
same issue... going perfectly fine dureing keep lord battles as a healer... the moment I take damage from the lord and get it as a target (automatical target enemy that inflict damage) fps drop down to 1-2... press esc to deselect offensive target and fps go back to 45+...

PS: that is with abilities on all, sound and many other things that are considered "fps" reducing option actualy turned on yet still being able to keep a 45+ fps all the time untill I target the lord

Natherul
Former Staff

Post#150 » Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:42 am

The thing about keep lord and fps will be addressed in the next patch. Though ofc being that many in a tight space will reduce FPS no matter what :D