Ads

Patch Notes 28/10/2017

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Secrets
Former Staff

Re: Patch Notes 28/10/2017

Post#21 » Sat Oct 28, 2017 12:25 pm

Arena wrote:So, bags will be sent if i change zone after it locks but before bag was delivered and i will be able bo receive it in another zone, or i will receive bag even if i left zone before it locks?

not recontributed to the zone flip - what this means? No bonus added to next roll if i don't get big bag?

'Changing zones' includes respawning, unfortunately. - why unfortunately? Being able to receive bags in another zone is somehow bad thing or i misunderstand something?
You will have bags sent if you go offline or change zones. The system now tracks characters by ID instead of by static memory pointers, which means that you will be guaranteed to get a bag now.

Ads
Asherdoom

Post#22 » Sat Oct 28, 2017 12:25 pm

wargrimnir wrote:[Event]

Hargrim
- Disabled Terror debuff for event NPCs.
- Command .spooky and .notspooky should have some text explaining how they are used.
- Command .spooky now hides cloak when enabled.

[RvR]

Secrets
- Fixed a bug that applied bolster outside of RvR when applying it when leveling up.
- Fixed a bug that applied bolster stats when you were not bolstered as if you were bolstered to your natural level, resulting in additive stats on top of your base stats.
- Fixed a bug where if a mail item had an invalid item ID, the character's entire mail list will not show up as a result.
- There is now a minimum value that increases Renown earned from any source to that minimum if it is below the minimum. This bonus only applies if there is no AAO for both factions or your faction has the AAO buff. This applies to assists and scenarios, too.
- PQ Bags (including the 'personal loot system' for RvR) can now be sent via the mail while a player is offline or after a player has changed zones prior to a flip. 'Changing zones' includes respawning, unfortunately.
-The 'personal loot system' no longer fails to include players that have changed zones or have gone offline but not recontributed to the zone flip.
-Effective Level (bolstered or otherwise) is now taken into consideration when checking to see if an NPC can see through your stealth.
-Bolster will now remove itself and reapply on level up.
-Removed a penalty being applied to the team without AAO, and instead replaced it with the 'minimum of 1' for the outnumbering team.

Hargrim
- Fixed one incorrect way to lock a zone when realm that lost a keep just recapped flag inside and 3 other BOs.
- Vanity pets will now despawn when owner is RvR flagged
- Reduced the timer on 'Keep Safe' status from 10 minutes to 5 - you now need to hold 2 BOs for 5 minutes to make the keep safe.
- Keep Doors are now usable by defenders when they are at 50% or more.
- Keep ownership is now randomized when zone is unlocked.
- All NPC guards inside keeps are now normal NPCs, not champions.

[General]

Secrets
-Fixed an issue where NPCs could lose their target entirely upon hardcasting an ability resulting in no autoattacks.
-Heals will now generate less aggro for both overheals and standard heals. This is to make healing more in line with how it was on live, but adjusted slightly to be more challenging overall compared to live.

wargrimnir
- Added sorting and reward type to the ToK Rewards page on the wiki.

[Public Quests]

Secrets
-Rewrite to how PQ bags are handled internally. This should result in less 'empty bags' being sent out to players, and adds additional functionality/flexibility to PQ bags. This includes keeps.
-PQs now track contribution and award an appropriate reward even if you leave the PQ or go offline, up to a max of 24 players.

Lheana
- Destruction PQ 'Ambush at Garrisonburg': Doors of the 3 buildings are now openable; Modified the second stage
- Destruction PQ 'Rain of Fire': Reworked the first stage; Assigned the NPCs to the different stages and organized them
- Destruction PQ 'Hunting the Hunters': Reworked the first stage; Last boss will now be alone for his stage
- Destruction PQ 'Reiksguard Training Grounds': Reworked the first stage; 'Reiksguard Cannon Master' and 'Steam Tank' are now Champions
- Destruction PQ 'Slayer Keep': Added GameObject 'Exit Keys' so that players can use it to teleport out from the Slayer Keep when doors are blocked
- Destruction PQ 'Spires of Narthain': NPCs 'Narthain Towerguard' will now count for first stage; NPC 'Malphus' will now spawn during second stage
- Destruction PQ 'Dreamshade Forest': Reworked the first stage; 'Shadow Walker Ialia' is now a Hero
- Destruction PQ 'Lionhome Lodge': All NPCs within PQ area are now converted into PQ spawns; Last boss is now a Champion
- Destruction PQ 'Out of the Shadows': Modified the first stage
- Destruction PQ 'Rock of Galirian': NPCs 'Galirian Watcher' will now count for first stage; NPCs 'Galirian Warden' are no longer Champions; NPC 'Imrosian Shadowsong' will no longer have 2 staffs; Removed the invisible gold chest
- Destruction PQ 'The Gloomridge Copse': Assigned 'Gloomridge Dryad' and 'Gloomridge Terror' to the first stage; Last boss 'Stonebark' will no longer be laying on the ground
- Destruction PQ 'Ruins of Nagarythe': Assigned the NPCs to the different stages; Reworked the second stage
- Reworked the following Destruction PQs:
  • > Stoneclan's Demise
    > Vulgar Display of Power
    > Fields of Reikland
    > Tempest Horn
    > Mistwood Grove
    > Nimosar
    > The Watchtower
    > Golden Tor
    > Tor Achare
    > Ruins of Anlec
    > Jagged Coast
Updated the list of the functional Greenskin and Chaos PQs on RoR Wiki.

[Tickets]

Amidala
[10612] red marker corrected
[10613] Need to kill 10 enemies Choppas in RvR

Lheana
[10651] Corrected the level of the NPC
[7412] NPCs are now targetable
[10646] The Flightmaster will no longer be a quest giver

wargrimnir
[10681] - Moved siege equipment
[10624] - Added quest turn-in
[10625] - Corrected quest objective
translated already everything in tialian onto italian forum gg guys :)

Secrets
Former Staff

Post#23 » Sat Oct 28, 2017 12:26 pm

Aurandilaz wrote:Does this fix WL pets/Squigs from sniffing you through stealth once the missile is target locked?
No, that is a separate issue entirely.

Arena

Post#24 » Sat Oct 28, 2017 1:18 pm

Thank you.

Cyttorak

Post#25 » Sat Oct 28, 2017 1:28 pm

wargrimnir
- Added sorting and reward type to the ToK Rewards page on the wiki.
Are all these unlock/rewards working right now? Specially the profession ones, do that X times and get trophy Y? What about the 1000 quests completed, 777 tome unlocks, are those rewarding their respective trophies? I was under the impression they were not working, if it's not the case, I got a lot to do this weekend! Thanks for your time. =)

KikkL
Banned

Post#26 » Sat Oct 28, 2017 3:23 pm

The changes made to RvR overall have been for the best!

But what happens now? Is anything in place in the future to solve the stalemate that happens once each side hits rank3 keep. It kinda becomes a long drawn out process, unless a side has damaged door enough to trigger zone draw lock.

Maybe change the way BOs work once at rank3?
Each BO held continues to rank keep on an increased scale with each additional BO held.
Also the rate at which the keep deranks from rank3+, if enough BOs were held is extreme and a keep can quickly fall from 3+stars in minutes, compared to the time it took to rank it up.

Its a big grind once a keep reaches Rank3, so what can be done? Is in place to help this?

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#27 » Sat Oct 28, 2017 3:53 pm

Asherdoom wrote: translated already everything in tialian onto italian forum gg guys :)
Thanks, linked it to the OP
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

Lheana
Head Database Developer

Post#28 » Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:42 am

Cyttorak wrote:Are all these unlock/rewards working right now? Specially the profession ones, do that X times and get trophy Y? What about the 1000 quests completed, 777 tome unlocks, are those rewarding their respective trophies? I was under the impression they were not working, if it's not the case, I got a lot to do this weekend! Thanks for your time. =)
No, not all the ToK unlocks are working now, and it also concerns ToK unlocks that trigger rewards (so listed in this page). It is always noted on the Wiki page if the ToK unlocks are working or not. If they are not working, at the top it is noted 'Not implemented yet' like for this page https://wiki.returnofreckoning.com/index.php/Accruing. So for completing quests, having granted a certain number of ToK unlocks, no it is not working yet.
To know, I advice you to click on the page related to the ToK unlock and see if there is 'Not implemented yet', or not ;)
Head DB Developer

Anaehll: Shaman 40 RR 8x - Of Sorrow and Death
Anaehl: Sorceress 40 RR 4x - Of Sorrow and Death
Lheanaa: Archmage 40 RR 8x - TeamPsy
Lheaana: Bright Wizard 40 RR 5x - TeamPsy

Ads
Yaliskah
Former Staff

Post#29 » Mon Oct 30, 2017 11:42 am

KikkL wrote:The changes made to RvR overall have been for the best!

But what happens now? Is anything in place in the future to solve the stalemate that happens once each side hits rank3 keep. It kinda becomes a long drawn out process, unless a side has damaged door enough to trigger zone draw lock.

Maybe change the way BOs work once at rank3?
Each BO held continues to rank keep on an increased scale with each additional BO held.
Also the rate at which the keep deranks from rank3+, if enough BOs were held is extreme and a keep can quickly fall from 3+stars in minutes, compared to the time it took to rank it up.

Its a big grind once a keep reaches Rank3, so what can be done? Is in place to help this?
Let consider 50%+ of the new ORvR is deployed. The biggest parts who are missing are :
- Siege system (usable doors, rank opposition modifier...)
- BO siege modifier (controling BOs during siege will have a dynamic impact on oil, lord, door regen, siege weapons damages...)
- Little add after keep take : Relic carrying AAO based (to give some time to losing faction to prepare counter strike (or not)) and avoid too quick lock in case of large unbalance ratio between faction

Note this part is essential and i hope that when deployed the system will be fullly operational and 100% enjoyable.

Then the base will be done. After this, all little -non essential- things planed will take place in the patern :
-Guild involvment system
-Resource carrying on kills system

Madcatmech
Suspended

Post#30 » Mon Oct 30, 2017 12:16 pm

I enjoy the new oRvR system alot! Definately an improvement over the old system, thank you for that! Just 1 question remaining from my pov: will the RNG loot undergo any changes (got 3 gold bags in the last 1.5 week but all 3 of them were conq belts which I already had prior to these changes, tiny bit frustrating).