Recent Topics

Ads

Patch Notes 28/10/2017

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Cyttorak

Re: Patch Notes 28/10/2017

Post#31 » Mon Oct 30, 2017 12:24 pm

Lheana wrote: No, not all the ToK unlocks are working now, and it also concerns ToK unlocks that trigger rewards (so listed in this page). It is always noted on the Wiki page if the ToK unlocks are working or not. If they are not working, at the top it is noted 'Not implemented yet' like for this page https://wiki.returnofreckoning.com/index.php/Accruing. So for completing quests, having granted a certain number of ToK unlocks, no it is not working yet.
To know, I advice you to click on the page related to the ToK unlock and see if there is 'Not implemented yet', or not ;)
I will do that, thanks for making it clear to me, Lheana!

Ads
wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#32 » Mon Oct 30, 2017 2:58 pm

Madcatmech wrote:I enjoy the new oRvR system alot! Definately an improvement over the old system, thank you for that! Just 1 question remaining from my pov: will the RNG loot undergo any changes (got 3 gold bags in the last 1.5 week but all 3 of them were conq belts which I already had prior to these changes, tiny bit frustrating).
That is very unlikely to change.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

Madcatmech
Suspended

Post#33 » Mon Oct 30, 2017 3:12 pm

wargrimnir wrote:
Madcatmech wrote:I enjoy the new oRvR system alot! Definately an improvement over the old system, thank you for that! Just 1 question remaining from my pov: will the RNG loot undergo any changes (got 3 gold bags in the last 1.5 week but all 3 of them were conq belts which I already had prior to these changes, tiny bit frustrating).
That is very unlikely to change.
Ok thanks for the answer.

I guess the fact that now the bonus roll is implemented, improvements have already been made towards getting rewards conform your performance, eventually (at least more than prior to these changes).

Dirock
Banned

Post#34 » Mon Oct 30, 2017 3:44 pm

Hey Team,

Fist off thanks for all you do.

I do have a question regarding healing contribution for keep and zone bag rewards. I am healing my butt off here and can't seem to get anything but white bags. Is this something you are planning to look at?
My time here was short.

Druin
Former Staff

Post#35 » Mon Oct 30, 2017 3:46 pm

Dirock wrote:Hey Team,

I do have a question regarding healing contribution for keep and zone bag rewards. I am healing my butt off here and can't seem to get anything but white bags. Is this something you are planning to look at?
Are you healing a group, which is actively fighting, or are you just solo healing random people?
Pretty much always afk or tabbed out.

Dirock
Banned

Post#36 » Mon Oct 30, 2017 3:50 pm

Druin wrote:

Are you healing a group, which is actively fighting, or are you just solo healing random people?
Healing a group getting a very high number of kills in the zone/keep. I would not expect much if I was solo healing.
My time here was short.

Theseus

Post#37 » Mon Oct 30, 2017 6:47 pm

Dirock wrote:
Druin wrote:

Healing a group getting a very high number of kills in the zone/keep. I would not expect much if I was solo healing.
Its only an educated guess, but I think that the contribution only makes a bonus of a certain amount of points. Lets say up to 200. And it seems to me, that you need a 1000 points to get a gold bag. Those numbers are totally invented by me of cause, but it illustrates the correlation between your contri and luck as far as I have expirienced it. So it still has a pretty big amount of luck, and we my friend just seem to be the unlucky ones.
Andyrion Ulthenair
Arphyrion Soulblade

Rowanmantle

Post#38 » Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:53 pm

Loving the new system and updates. I however would like to address the scavenging on players. Is it possible? Can it be done? What packets are we missing? I accept the nerf to the trolls in BC. But we need other things then PQ mobs to bolster the scavenging scene. On live it was was fun to scavenge your enemy. Perhaps if it is implementable.
Rowanmantle /WP
Rowansrage /SL
Rowanbrowan /KOTBS
Rowanthrowan /BW
Matronmother /Dok
Handyrowan /Mara

Ads
wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#39 » Tue Oct 31, 2017 4:23 am

Torque would like me to point out that I updated the OP with notes from the recent hotfix.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

DokB

Post#40 » Tue Oct 31, 2017 10:47 am

Keep Doors are now usable by defenders when they are at 50% or more.
Curious as to why this was changed?
Zoggof - Black Orc
Doinks - Ironbreaker
Leatherman - Blackguard