Recent Topics

Ads

Patch Notes 28/10/2017

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Aurandilaz

Re: Patch Notes 28/10/2017

Post#11 » Sat Oct 28, 2017 9:39 am

- Keep ownership is now randomized when zone is unlocked.

Now that looks very interesting. Though there are some keeps that enjoy bad positioning, e.g Ellyrion keep, any chance of portals that make moving from SL to Ell a bit faster? For both sides hopefully.
Some other problems that might arise from new keep locale exchanges; Destro to southern Reik keep defence, damn many hostile mobs on the route. (especially since T4 keep defences now includes ranks 16+)
BC will become somewhat harder for both sides unless portals added with reverse keeps.
Caledor might become more nightmarish, since Destro might have hard time reaching current keep, which if turned for Order, will be straight between their Cale-DW warcamps.

Well remains to be seen, but I like the current KV skaven tunnel system very much, hopefully we see those little rats spread their filth to other zones too. ;)

-Effective Level (bolstered or otherwise) is now taken into consideration when checking to see if an NPC can see through your stealth.

Does this fix WL pets/Squigs from sniffing you through stealth once the missile is target locked?

Ads
Glorian

Post#12 » Sat Oct 28, 2017 9:52 am

Hargrim wrote:It means that sometimes, for example, when zone unlocks Order keep will be in Barak Varr and sometimes it will be in Marshes of Madness.
:o Now I understand it. Holy moly!

Arena

Post#13 » Sat Oct 28, 2017 10:31 am

"- PQ Bags (including the 'personal loot system' for RvR) can now be sent via the mail while a player is offline or after a player has changed zones prior to a flip. 'Changing zones' includes respawning, unfortunately.
-The 'personal loot system' no longer fails to include players that have changed zones or have gone offline but not recontributed to the zone flip."

can you plwase explaine those more detailed, i don't get what flip means.

Hargrim
Developer

Post#14 » Sat Oct 28, 2017 10:32 am

Flip = zone lock.

Arena

Post#15 » Sat Oct 28, 2017 11:03 am

So, bags will be sent if i change zone after it locks but before bag was delivered and i will be able bo receive it in another zone, or i will receive bag even if i left zone before it locks?

not recontributed to the zone flip - what this means? No bonus added to next roll if i don't get big bag?

'Changing zones' includes respawning, unfortunately. - why unfortunately? Being able to receive bags in another zone is somehow bad thing or i misunderstand something?

Hargrim
Developer

Post#16 » Sat Oct 28, 2017 11:21 am

There were some issues and they were resolved, that's all what you need to know. There should be less `empty bags` or `no bags` in mail after PQ or Zone Lock.

Coma

Post#17 » Sat Oct 28, 2017 11:27 am

Arena wrote:So, bags will be sent if i change zone after it locks but before bag was delivered and i will be able bo receive it in another zone, or i will receive bag even if i left zone before it locks?

not recontributed to the zone flip - what this means? No bonus added to next roll if i don't get big bag?

'Changing zones' includes respawning, unfortunately. - why unfortunately? Being able to receive bags in another zone is somehow bad thing or i misunderstand something?
I think the "unfortunately" referred to the fact that TILL NOW respawning would have prevented you from acquiring your hard heanred bag since it is considered zoning even you respawn in the same map you died ^^'

for the rest... a clarification would indded be helpfull ^^

Arena

Post#18 » Sat Oct 28, 2017 11:29 am

I trying to translate patchnote to russian comunity, so could i have a little bit more than "some issues were resolved" please?

Ads
Hargrim
Developer

Post#19 » Sat Oct 28, 2017 11:54 am

So wait for Secrets :P.

Secrets
Former Staff

Post#20 » Sat Oct 28, 2017 12:23 pm

Arena wrote:I trying to translate patchnote to russian comunity, so could i have a little bit more than "some issues were resolved" please?
An issue with Public Quests granting multiple bags even if you weren't present at the PQ after another player completes a public quest that you have previously completed has been resolved.