Hotfix Notes 30.10.2017
[Public Quests & Personal Loot]
- The randomization function for PQs that can award multiple random items (such as Conqueror gear) will now always return one of the items in the list of items truly randomly, and fixed a logic error that could result in the bags being empty.
- PQ stages now accurately reflect the faction you are doing them for. For example, order PQs will show the title of the PQ instead of the words "Destruction".
- PQ objectives will now update individually - as opposed to using the first index of the list of objectives always. This allows PQs with multiple objectives to update correctly on the client.
- Fixed a memory leak with Public Quests and Keep Chests.
- Players who go offline or use a flight master while participating in a public quest will no longer be eligible for a reward from that public quest. This does not apply to RvR.
- Fixed an issue where NPCs and Pets in Public Quests would complain about exceptions.
- Fixed an issue where the Public Quests' objective status would not be shown if a player leaves and re-enters the Public Quest.
-A majority of null references related to public quests and dangling player references have been cleaned up.
- Implemented a potential fix for the group/warband crash and added a killswitch just in case the fix doesn't work. We'll be monitoring the crashes and hopefully narrow down the solution with the information from this patch. If it goes wrong, we will turn it off.
- Disabled Terror debuff for event NPCs.
- Command .spooky and .notspooky should have some text explaining how they are used.
- Command .spooky now hides cloak when enabled.
- Fixed a bug that applied bolster outside of RvR when applying it when leveling up.
- Fixed a bug that applied bolster stats when you were not bolstered as if you were bolstered to your natural level, resulting in additive stats on top of your base stats.
- Fixed a bug where if a mail item had an invalid item ID, the character's entire mail list will not show up as a result.
- There is now a minimum value that increases Renown earned from any source to that minimum if it is below the minimum. This bonus only applies if there is no AAO for both factions or your faction has the AAO buff. This applies to assists and scenarios, too.
- PQ Bags (including the 'personal loot system' for RvR) can now be sent via the mail while a player is offline or after a player has changed zones prior to a flip. 'Changing zones' includes respawning, unfortunately.
-The 'personal loot system' no longer fails to include players that have changed zones or have gone offline but not recontributed to the zone flip.
-Effective Level (bolstered or otherwise) is now taken into consideration when checking to see if an NPC can see through your stealth.
-Bolster will now remove itself and reapply on level up.
-Removed a penalty being applied to the team without AAO, and instead replaced it with the 'minimum of 1' for the outnumbering team.
- Fixed one incorrect way to lock a zone when realm that lost a keep just recapped flag inside and 3 other BOs.
- Vanity pets will now despawn when owner is RvR flagged
- Reduced the timer on 'Keep Safe' status from 10 minutes to 5 - you now need to hold 2 BOs for 5 minutes to make the keep safe.
- Keep Doors are now usable by defenders when they are at 50% or more.
- Keep ownership is now randomized when zone is unlocked.
- All NPC guards inside keeps are now normal NPCs, not champions.
-Fixed an issue where NPCs could lose their target entirely upon hardcasting an ability resulting in no autoattacks.
-Heals will now generate less aggro for both overheals and standard heals. This is to make healing more in line with how it was on live, but adjusted slightly to be more challenging overall compared to live.
- Added sorting and reward type to the ToK Rewards page on the wiki.
-Rewrite to how PQ bags are handled internally. This should result in less 'empty bags' being sent out to players, and adds additional functionality/flexibility to PQ bags. This includes keeps.
-PQs now track contribution and award an appropriate reward even if you leave the PQ or go offline, up to a max of 24 players.
- Destruction PQ 'Ambush at Garrisonburg': Doors of the 3 buildings are now openable; Modified the second stage
- Destruction PQ 'Rain of Fire': Reworked the first stage; Assigned the NPCs to the different stages and organized them
- Destruction PQ 'Hunting the Hunters': Reworked the first stage; Last boss will now be alone for his stage
- Destruction PQ 'Reiksguard Training Grounds': Reworked the first stage; 'Reiksguard Cannon Master' and 'Steam Tank' are now Champions
- Destruction PQ 'Slayer Keep': Added GameObject 'Exit Keys' so that players can use it to teleport out from the Slayer Keep when doors are blocked
- Destruction PQ 'Spires of Narthain': NPCs 'Narthain Towerguard' will now count for first stage; NPC 'Malphus' will now spawn during second stage
- Destruction PQ 'Dreamshade Forest': Reworked the first stage; 'Shadow Walker Ialia' is now a Hero
- Destruction PQ 'Lionhome Lodge': All NPCs within PQ area are now converted into PQ spawns; Last boss is now a Champion
- Destruction PQ 'Out of the Shadows': Modified the first stage
- Destruction PQ 'Rock of Galirian': NPCs 'Galirian Watcher' will now count for first stage; NPCs 'Galirian Warden' are no longer Champions; NPC 'Imrosian Shadowsong' will no longer have 2 staffs; Removed the invisible gold chest
- Destruction PQ 'The Gloomridge Copse': Assigned 'Gloomridge Dryad' and 'Gloomridge Terror' to the first stage; Last boss 'Stonebark' will no longer be laying on the ground
- Destruction PQ 'Ruins of Nagarythe': Assigned the NPCs to the different stages; Reworked the second stage
- Reworked the following Destruction PQs:
- > Stoneclan's Demise
> Vulgar Display of Power
> Fields of Reikland
> Tempest Horn
> Mistwood Grove
> The Watchtower
> Golden Tor
> Tor Achare
> Ruins of Anlec
> Jagged Coast
Updated the list of the functional Greenskin and Chaos PQs on RoR Wiki.
Patch Notes are updated.
Live Events are updated.
 red marker corrected
 Need to kill 10 enemies Choppas in RvR
 Corrected the level of the NPC
 NPCs are now targetable
 The Flightmaster will no longer be a quest giver
 - Moved siege equipment
 - Added quest turn-in
 - Corrected quest objective