Hotfix Notes 30.10.2017
[Public Quests & Personal Loot]
- The randomization function for PQs that can award multiple random items (such as Conqueror gear) will now always return one of the items in the list of items truly randomly, and fixed a logic error that could result in the bags being empty.
- PQ stages now accurately reflect the faction you are doing them for. For example, order PQs will show the title of the PQ instead of the words "Destruction".
- PQ objectives will now update individually - as opposed to using the first index of the list of objectives always. This allows PQs with multiple objectives to update correctly on the client.
- Fixed a memory leak with Public Quests and Keep Chests.
- Players who go offline or use a flight master while participating in a public quest will no longer be eligible for a reward from that public quest. This does not apply to RvR.
- Fixed an issue where NPCs and Pets in Public Quests would complain about exceptions.
- Fixed an issue where the Public Quests' objective status would not be shown if a player leaves and re-enters the Public Quest.
-A majority of null references related to public quests and dangling player references have been cleaned up.
- Implemented a potential fix for the group/warband crash and added a killswitch just in case the fix doesn't work. We'll be monitoring the crashes and hopefully narrow down the solution with the information from this patch. If it goes wrong, we will turn it off.