Recent Topics

Ads

Patch Notes 4/11/2017

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Spacecraft

Re: Patch Notes 4/11/2017

Post#131 » Wed Nov 08, 2017 4:29 pm

No offence but i liked the old WL better. But i can addapt and test.

Ads
BrockRiefenstahl

Post#132 » Wed Nov 08, 2017 4:45 pm

Secrets wrote:
BrockRiefenstahl wrote:If a class only works out with cooki cutter bis gear and nothing less, the balance attempt seems wrong. Playing a class and reaching BiS gear should be an advance and not needed to properly do the job.
We tested with extremes. This is the result of testing with those extremes - there will be variations. The cookie cutter is presented as a baseline for how the spec is supposed to work, and how we anticipate the spec to work. Your mileage will vary.

I do agree that the spec needs to scale better with gear, though. Will talk today and see what I can do.
Thanks big time, I hope that this would going to be evaluated and probably adjusted.
I can only talk from a perspective of not optimal gear right now. I did not do extensive testing with writing up numbers, but in the Lakes, the dmg seemed lower and that quite significant. I was playing with the FO CtW build, then Guardian with LF and BP, after those I have specced into Thin the Herd because I really didnt liked the way my old builds worked out.

For now, I focus on another char, because for me personally it was not that fun to grind for gear with the current state. Hopefully some other players who are more Veteran alike players, will contribute to this aswell. (I can play many classes decently but still in Altoholic state and havent mastered one yet).
Maybe I will do some more WL testing over the weekend.

mikke

Post#133 » Wed Nov 08, 2017 5:22 pm

"Secrets
- Public Quests will now add you back to a public quest if you are removed from them for any reason (ie; end of Public Quest, leaving the public quest and returning, etc)
- Public Quest decay has now been implemented. 15 minutes of no contribution will result in your contribution being reset."

Looks like it works for RVR rewards too now?

Hargrim
Developer

Post#134 » Wed Nov 08, 2017 5:24 pm

It doesn't.

mikke

Post#135 » Wed Nov 08, 2017 7:25 pm

Hargrim wrote:It doesn't.
Oh, ok. I just didn`t get several bags when I got offline before lock.

Brizio

Post#136 » Wed Nov 08, 2017 10:37 pm

Secrets wrote:
Brizio wrote:Axeman/Hunter got overall dps nerfed since Lion doesnt help at all now (am i wrong?).
Lion helps a ton. Run trained to hunt for added strength on the pet (it's a ton more than it should be, tbh) or trained to threaten for the melee crit / utility w/ snares.

I am still bursting people down on my WL in Axeman. Doing upwards of 800-1.6k crits. Pet hits for 200-500.

Make sure you are running the cookie cutter gear build:
2pc merc (helm/chest)
2pc conq (belt / boots)
2pc ruin (gloves/shoulders)
5pc genesis (inc. cloak)
Subjugator or SC weapon

Don't have 5pc genesis?
Run 4pc beastlord (cloak, jewel, chest, lionmark)
Run 2pc genesis (any 2 for strength)
Run melee crit helm from influence rewards

Conqueror is easy to get and no excuse if you can't get the belt/boots right now.
If you absolutely cannot, get the influence with crit for belt/boots. (t3 emp has a melee crit belt)

Career@ rr40:
http://waronlinebuilder.org/#career=wl; ... ;;;0:0:0:0:

Career @ rr50:
http://waronlinebuilder.org/#career=wl; ... ;;;0:0:0:0:

Renown @ 40:
http://waronlinebuilder.org/#renown;000 ... 3000000000

Renown @ 50:
http://waronlinebuilder.org/#renown;000 ... 3000000000

Tactics for cookie cutter:
-Pack Synergy
-Brute Force
-Flanking
-Speed Training

Bind your lion's attack/backoff. You'll thank me later.

Only use skills from your path spec and never cast debuffs that aren't on your path or dots period. Burst skills only (coordinated strike, fey illusion, ctw @ below 50%, thin the herd against healers, sundering chop as filler)

Run strength/armor pots. Run full +18-24 strength talismans. You'll be about 1020 strength. Wreck faces.

Your pet accounts for virtually no damage in that build. The only thing you need your pet for is for it to be alive, which I'd run TTT for that build.
That happens to be pretty much my build, except i get Thin The Herd instead of the Primal Fury! The heal debuff helps a lot...

Older
Banned

Post#137 » Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:07 pm

Da hell xdd
It's not a class!
It's a Player!!

Beez

From one vase with big loaf. ha ?
Now don't touch.

mikke

Post#138 » Thu Nov 09, 2017 4:22 am

mikke wrote:
Here is another problem - not all bags get mailed. Just won 1 in T2 and didn`t get it to mail.

Ads
Manatikik

Post#139 » Thu Nov 09, 2017 5:05 am

mikke wrote:
mikke wrote:
Here is another problem - not all bags get mailed. Just won 1 in T2 and didn`t get it to mail.
Alpha
<Montague><Capulet>

Secrets
Former Staff

Post#140 » Thu Nov 09, 2017 7:08 am

mikke wrote:
mikke wrote:
Post on the bugtracker with info and approximate times.