Patch Notes 4/11/2017

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Aurandilaz

Re: Patch Notes 4/11/2017

Post#171 » Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:35 pm

qwerty113 wrote:
Aurandilaz wrote:
qwerty113 wrote:Dragon gun 3s knock srly ?? The most unusing skill of wh. Facepalm
Exact mirror of widely used WE OnYourKnees finisher? What's the problem, if many WEs run the mirror maybe a few WHs might also learn just how good it can be at catching all the enemy rdps and healers who are about to escape death?
we's was stronger than wh especially of their different specs 2-3 or 1-3, now we's got aa 50% and snair of sacrifice stab and its with imba op tactic Taste of Blood. to much disbalance
The heal from SS is laughably abysmal, and the AA proc from there is 13mastery point investment to get same AA haste that WH gets from a core tactic. This essentially means abandoning the utility from OYK and dmg from WB, all for that AA proc + minor snare (wont even notice the snare most of time). And call me a baddie if you want, but it took me 3 weeks of running SS to even notice that it provides a self heal, its barely noticeable. :D
Furthermore, SS is best at 5 mechanic points. However, when a fight reaches a point where you have 5 Frenzy, you probably want a fast kill. Well, SS is hitting weaker than other finishers, so it doesn't suit for that purpose.
Worst yet, it requires you to position yourself behind target. Meaning its hardest to pull off finisher that WE has.
Do you see all WEs now running SS? Barely a few do, most use classic WB and much needed rkd from OYK because of Order fetish for playing rdps that are hard for WE to catch.

ToB is good, I agree, though I don't think every WE runs it, wouldn't even mind if WH were to get it, most would still probably skip it.

Ads
qwerty113

Post#172 » Mon Nov 27, 2017 4:33 pm

Aurandilaz wrote:
qwerty113 wrote:
Aurandilaz wrote:
Exact mirror of widely used WE OnYourKnees finisher? What's the problem, if many WEs run the mirror maybe a few WHs might also learn just how good it can be at catching all the enemy rdps and healers who are about to escape death?
we's was stronger than wh especially of their different specs 2-3 or 1-3, now we's got aa 50% and snair of sacrifice stab and its with imba op tactic Taste of Blood. to much disbalance
The heal from SS is laughably abysmal, and the AA proc from there is 13mastery point investment to get same AA haste that WH gets from a core tactic. This essentially means abandoning the utility from OYK and dmg from WB, all for that AA proc + minor snare (wont even notice the snare most of time). And call me a baddie if you want, but it took me 3 weeks of running SS to even notice that it provides a self heal, its barely noticeable. :D
Furthermore, SS is best at 5 mechanic points. However, when a fight reaches a point where you have 5 Frenzy, you probably want a fast kill. Well, SS is hitting weaker than other finishers, so it doesn't suit for that purpose.
Worst yet, it requires you to position yourself behind target. Meaning its hardest to pull off finisher that WE has.
Do you see all WEs now running SS? Barely a few do, most use classic WB and much needed rkd from OYK because of Order fetish for playing rdps that are hard for WE to catch.

ToB is good, I agree, though I don't think every WE runs it, wouldn't even mind if WH were to get it, most would still probably skip it.
ofc they will run ss now after this changes, i saw a lot we's with it.
Feroze - wh | Faiz - bw
Roam video's thread

Miszczu5647

Post#173 » Mon Nov 27, 2017 5:04 pm

Spoiler:
qwerty113 wrote:
Aurandilaz wrote:
qwerty113 wrote:

ofc they will run ss now after this changes, i saw a lot we's with it.[/quote]

Sure we use it. It is new thing and deserve proper testing. As wh should test his new Dragon Gun.

If you think that best 13 skill WE have is not worthy to run as wh then question arrise - maybe BAL is too strong?
Srul - Shaman
Sruula - Witch Elf
Jurwulf Srulson - Chosen