Ads

Patch Notes 11/11/2017

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
dansari

Re: Patch Notes 11/11/2017

Post#11 » Sat Nov 11, 2017 3:01 am

Torquemadra wrote:
tryn29 wrote:Any word on the melee channel bug, was that fixed and i missed it?
Should be, go try
Nice!
<Salt Factory>

Ads
Ashe

Post#12 » Sat Nov 11, 2017 3:07 am

Torquemadra wrote:
vouzou wrote:
CegeePegee wrote:
Melee healing, you know, the thing the class was designed to do ;)
Still don't get it. What offensive requirments removed?
They were previously set to work off DW/2H dps configuration, now they are not.
Excellent .... returned like it as it was before .....
When will there be something new about the DPS DoK and WP ?

vouzou

Post#13 » Sat Nov 11, 2017 3:13 am

Nice thx for that Torq
Korthian Dok of Phalanx
Korthi Wp of Zerg

Foomy44

Post#14 » Sat Nov 11, 2017 3:45 am

Wanted to check out how these WL changes hit my pets stats but .getstats isn't working on my cat anymore. In this patch you said

- Tactic - Stalker - No longer adds wounds to the pet Lion, replaced with 15% critical rate for pet Lion.

but in the last patch and .ab changelist stalker says it adds tough and str, not wounds, and my cat already had +15% crit running stalker, was this an older change or is he gonna be squishier and/or have %30 crit now?

And with that +

- Points in the Guardian tree no longer add a wounds multiplier to the White Lion Pet.

is the goal to make the cat easier to kill or is he getting more wounds from elsewhere now, like my wounds? 1v1 he seems pretty strong but in scenarios I was already having trouble keeping him up once people figured out he's the real threat, not me.
Last edited by Foomy44 on Sat Nov 11, 2017 4:02 am, edited 2 times in total.
Destro: Chompy, ShroomStew, TrollBlood, DoomBeast, DoomDoctor, DoomDisk, Doomshadow, FunkFoot, Bloodwell
Order: Stormwall, Mistfall, CatNap, BoomRune, Bangman

Rowanmantle

Post#15 » Sat Nov 11, 2017 3:53 am

Removed offensive requirements for Dok/WP aoe detaunt tactics Intimidating Repent and Terrifying Aura (Thanks for help Natherul) This means you can spec these tactics and receive benefit from them regardless of weapon configuration.

BLESS YOU!!! Favorite dev. Finally I can be front lining it like it was back on norn. :geek: :geek:

Amazing updates. Btw.
Rowanmantle /WP
Rowansrage /SL
Rowanbrowan /KOTBS
Rowanthrowan /BW
Matronmother /Dok
Handyrowan /Mara

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#16 » Sat Nov 11, 2017 4:23 am

Well looks like the exe change got pushed out early. Oh well.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

Zegota

Post#17 » Sat Nov 11, 2017 4:42 am

- Reworked Leonine Frenzy - It can no longer crit on the damage procs but will now add strikethrough, armour penetration and a speed increase to the pet. Visual effect also added.
Why was there a need for yet another speed boost for the pet with Charge! and Speed Training being already available?

Foomy44

Post#18 » Sat Nov 11, 2017 4:54 am

Torquemadra wrote:
Foomy44 wrote:Wanted to check out how these WL changes hit my pets stats but .getstats isn't working on my cat anymore. In this patch you said

- Tactic - Stalker - No longer adds wounds to the pet Lion, replaced with 15% critical rate for pet Lion.

but in the last patch and .ab changelist stalker says it adds tough and str, not wounds, and my cat already had +15% crit running stalker, was this an older change or is he gonna be squishier and/or have %30 crit now?

And with that +

- Points in the Guardian tree no longer add a wounds multiplier to the White Lion Pet.

is the goal to make the cat easier to kill or is he getting more wounds from elsewhere now, like my wounds? 1v1 he seems pretty strong but in scenarios I was already having trouble keeping him up once people figured out he's the real threat, not me.
stalker change was dynamic, as was the wounds thing so they were already on live, patch notes arrived today

The intent of Guardian is the pet is the weapon the player is support/distaction, its currently in a fluid state and kind of like the idea of a clicky 'guard' buff for a duration but thats client control. Furious mending is effective.
Yes I always run furious mending, love it (wanted to try out a full HP regen build with fleshrenders but never any on the AH). I can understand wanting to tone down it's tankiness in small scale a bit (especially for 1v1 stuff) but would be nice if it had a better defense in big crowds to compensate, maybe an AoE detaunt or a detaunt proc like the goblin racial, both of those would be useless 1v1 but help it out in crowds. Guard sounds pretty nice too, and would encourage you to stay near the pet which is probably a good thing since atm sending the pet in and then running away is pretty damn effective in lots of situations.
Destro: Chompy, ShroomStew, TrollBlood, DoomBeast, DoomDoctor, DoomDisk, Doomshadow, FunkFoot, Bloodwell
Order: Stormwall, Mistfall, CatNap, BoomRune, Bangman

Ads
Zegota

Post#19 » Sat Nov 11, 2017 5:06 am

Torquemadra wrote:
Zegota wrote:
- Reworked Leonine Frenzy - It can no longer crit on the damage procs but will now add strikethrough, armour penetration and a speed increase to the pet. Visual effect also added.
Why was there a need for yet another speed boost for the pet with Charge! and Speed Training being already available?
Because
Good talk. So it's a trade secret?

tryn29

Post#20 » Sat Nov 11, 2017 5:10 am

Melee channel is working perfect, thx for the fix.