Traduzione in italiano
Marauder procs will no longer work off throw axe.
Thanks to Secrets we have a new exe file for war that FULLY utilizes multi-core CPUs as well as having the RAM fix baked in. This has made very large improvements to performance in mass RvR battles, as well as reduced crashing in the lakes.
Feel free to use it but we recommend you save the old exe somewhere if you should experience any issues.
This will cause your WAR.exe process to use more ram. IF you have less than 4GB of RAM, it may cause issues. We have not tested it on a low RAM device.
- The Halloween event has now ended. All spawns aside from the capital city vendors and quest givers have been disabled.
- Keep Lords will now announce who is his current target. Let the clone salt wars begin.
- Groups have been rewritten from scratch to provide an interface for updating them across regions. We identified the group crash, how it was happening, and have a way for most cases to prevent it crashing the entire warband or group. While we do have a killswitch for cross-zone groups, the group crash should no longer occur as frequently, if at all, across zones and should never affect more than one person.
- It is no longer possible to perform group actions that require you to be a group leader if you are not the group leader. This includes making someone else the leader, kicking someone, etc.
- Groups now update every 100ms across all regions. Please report any anomalies as a result of this functionality on the bugtracker, though in general it should be better.
- Fix for the scenario handler getting stuck for about 5 minutes (which means it makes no new scenarios while that group is queued) when only one premade group is queueing.
-It is now possible to create a one-person party for others to join by clicking on the 'Make your party open" UI interface and relevant slash commands.
- Added a new system to work with VFX
- Removed offensive requirements for Dok/WP aoe detaunt tactics Intimidating Repent and Terrifying Aura (Thanks for help Natherul) This means you can spec these tactics and receive benefit from them regardless of weapon configuration.
- Restructured Swift Movements in database to prevent a rare failing and to line up tooltip CD accurately.
- Increased Heal effect of tactics Sanctified Bullets and Kiss of Doom from 100% to 150%.
- Reworked Leonine Frenzy - It can no longer crit on the damage procs but will now add strikethrough, armour penetration and a speed increase to the pet. Visual effect also added.
- Tactic - Stalker - No longer adds wounds to the pet Lion, replaced with 15% critical rate for pet Lion.
- Points in the Guardian tree no longer add a wounds multiplier to the White Lion Pet.
- Added all important remote when summoning dwarven mounts.
- NPCs can now use softcaps on stats, so will not be granted immense strike through values. Stats above soft cap are converted into Power of correct type. This change will also affect defense values of NPCs.
- NPCs can now call character names when directing attacks against them.
- All scripting for Gunbad is ready.
- It is now possible to win gold or purple bag doing easy Public Quests
- Destruction PQ 'Ghyran's Embrace': Added one objective for last stage
- Destruction PQ 'House of Cards': Reworked the first stage; NPCs of second and third stages are now within the PQ area; NPC 'Lady Arkaneth' is now a Hero
- Destruction PQ 'The White Tower of Hoeth': Reworked the first stage; Assigned the NPCs to the different stages and organized them
- Destruction PQ 'The Vault of the Dragon Princes': Added a portal (appearance of an Orb) so that players can use it to go out of the PQ when the exit is blocked by barriers
- Destruction PQ 'Loryndaal': The PQ has now the correct difficulty: Easy and no longer Normal, and will grant rewards of an Easy PQ; NPCs 'Ember Drake' and 'Scorchtail Drake' will now count for first stage; You will now have to destroy the Dragon Orbs for second stage; GO 'Dragon Portal' can now be used as a portal to go out of the temple when the exit is blocked by barrier
- Destruction PQ 'The Fortress of Caledor': GO 'Orb of Hysh' can now be used as a portal to go out when the door is blocked by barrier
- Destruction PQ 'Dragonwatch Falls': NPCs 'Drakesinger' will now count for first stage; You will now have to kill 'Dragonwatch Seer' during second stage; Organized the NPCs inside the PQ
- Destruction PQ 'The Caladain Gate': NPCs for second and third stages have now the correct appearance
- Destruction PQ 'The Phoenix Eye': Assigned the NPCs to the different stages and organized them
- Destruction PQ 'Woodsong Manor': Reworked the first stage
- Destruction PQ 'Blind Justice': Assigned the NPCs to the different stages
- Destruction PQ 'Spirits of Eataine': Reworked the first stage; Assigned the NPCs to the different stages
- Destruction PQ 'Follow the Light': NPCs 'Truelight Adept' and 'Truelight Escort' will now count for first stage; Assigned the other NPCs to the different stages and organized them; Added one objective for last stage
- Reworked the following Destruction PQs:
- The Battle of Avethir
- The Vault of the Dragon Princes
- Kelysian's Landing
- Malyros' Rest
- The Fortress of Caledor
- Keeper's Vigil
- Galiron's Mouth
- The Caladain Steppe
- Caladain's Furnace
- The Senthoi Pool
- Dawnbreak Manor
- Last Stand
- Order PQ 'Raven Host Vanguard': The PQ has now the correct difficulty: Normal and no longer Easy, and will grant rewards of a Normal PQ
Updated the list of the functional Dark Elf PQs on RoR Wiki.
The Burning Windmill Empire Chapter 2
- Added barriers with appropriate collision so you won't be able to attack Seeker Cultists on Stage I or go through them anymore.
(Even with AoE)
- Cultists will now play an effect on spawn.
- Removed some fire VFX from Stage III. (More work on the fire effects will be done later on)
- Volkryth Flamecaller, restored his Live appearance.
Bloody Savages Dwarf Chapter 14
- Removed one unnecessary mob from the middle of the PQ area. 10764
 The GO should no longer change of appearance when clicking on it
 Second stage is now functional, thus the PQ is completable
 Quests 'Raising The Empire Banner' and 'Raise the Chaos Banner for Glory' are now fixed:
- Destruction players will now have to click on the GameObject 'Chaos Banner' next to the Battlefield Objective Feiten's Lock.
- Order players will now have to click on the GameObject 'Empire Banner' at the top of the Battlefield Objective Verentane's Tower.