Ads

Patch Notes 25/11/2017

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Druin
Former Staff

Re: Patch Notes 25/11/2017

Post#21 » Sat Nov 25, 2017 12:08 pm

Technomork wrote:Excuse me the fact that I left the computer Do not Leave the Game.
I would go to treat my mother and when I came I was already thrown out of the game. This will not happen again

You were not kicked for being afk. Everyone gets kicked before a server restart, so just ignore the email-message.
Pretty much always afk or tabbed out.

Ads
Palitelj

Post#22 » Sat Nov 25, 2017 12:10 pm

- FIXED AUTOMATIC DRAWS AFTER 4 HOURS
- Draw timer will now start when zone is unlocked (when supply lines are directed to it, to be exact) instead of the destruction of outer doors on keep

Finally KV for just 4 hours :D good job team!

Spierron

Post#23 » Sat Nov 25, 2017 12:21 pm

Natherul
- Hardcode so that expert skirmisher correctly affects Lileaths arrow or shoot through ya, the client is however hardcoded to change the castbar if out of range but the cast wont go off earlier

Expert skirmisher affect turret and keg on Engi too, it's normal or a bug ?

100% of the Destruction PQs you have access to are now functional!

Awesome good job

NPNB Kyranria WE

Natherul
Former Staff

Post#24 » Sat Nov 25, 2017 1:32 pm

Spierron wrote:Natherul
- Hardcode so that expert skirmisher correctly affects Lileaths arrow or shoot through ya, the client is however hardcoded to change the castbar if out of range but the cast wont go off earlier

Expert skirmisher affect turret and keg on Engi too, it's normal or a bug ?

100% of the Destruction PQs you have access to are now functional!

Awesome good job

NPNB Kyranria WE
it was noticed while I was asleep and code pushed, there is a fix for this with the next hotfix

Manatikik

Post#25 » Sat Nov 25, 2017 7:49 pm

Natherul wrote: I guess you mean shadow warriors, in that case:
It was an EXPOLIT that needed fixing, dont you think it was OP that you had constant 50% less cast time and constant 15% dmg increase?

I might add that at one point we where discussing pulling those tactics totally until a fix was in sight. There is no discussion to be had here, those tactics HAD to be FIXED as they where broken

If my memory serves me correctly it also acted this way in live, no? I'm just wondering if a damage nerf to LA would maybe of been a better solution? Without a doubt LA/STY was overperforming but my question is was it overperforming by 115%? No Respite definitely shouldn't have affected it but with ES it did give SW/SH a spot in a WB outside of just PD/LS/Heal debuffs (and this hurts SH's a little more without LS unless its in a BTC group).

Are you guys opposed to it ever working in a similar fashion again? Maybe some sort of rework on keen arrowheads/dwis to make it affect la/sty to make it spammable again (clearly with downsides that ES was not providing). Just thinking out loud.

And im also sad because my SW can't farm PvE stuff anymore like a boss :( (sadly i think this is what im most sad about lol)

Regardless always glad to see progress, even if its Hargrim wasting two weeks :P
<Montague><Capulet>

cimator

Post#26 » Sat Nov 25, 2017 8:45 pm

Just wanted to make it clear, this change is NOT a nerf, its a bugfix, it never was supposed to work that way. If the class' AoE is underperforming from now on, its just a balance issue.
-Leakypants
-Leakyskull
-Leakybrains

-Leakyburn(Cimator)
-Midgety Claus
-Runawayop
-Rampageop

dansari

Post#27 » Sat Nov 25, 2017 8:52 pm

Have a feeling that SW aoe will be nonexistent now but will withhold theory crafting until we play around with it :)
<Salt Factory>

daniilpb

Post#28 » Sat Nov 25, 2017 10:28 pm

Well, probably this fix will get us back to LIVE meta: only BWs and SLs are welcome in WB play. And just one-two Engis for pulls and Pierce Defenses.
<Fusion>
Riphael - Black Guard.
Meridin - Sorcerer.
<FusionII>
Ripliel - Shadow Warrior.
Arfi - Swordmaster.
Very Serious Warhammer Online Montage

Ads
Warfare80

Post#29 » Sat Nov 25, 2017 10:45 pm

daniilpb wrote:Well, probably this fix will get us back to LIVE meta: only BWs and SLs are welcome in WB play. And just one-two Engis for pulls and Pierce Defenses.
Lets hope this is wrong. Wait 1-2 weeks and see what the SW community says once they tested the class in WBs. I would love to see a small aoe buff on SWs (force ppl to specc it if they wanna use it) but i dont know how this could be achieved.
The "look ma, I posted on the forums" award goes to...
Spoiler:
1 *****
2 Warfare80
3 ******************

dansari

Post#30 » Sun Nov 26, 2017 12:00 am

Warfare80 wrote:
daniilpb wrote:Well, probably this fix will get us back to LIVE meta: only BWs and SLs are welcome in WB play. And just one-two Engis for pulls and Pierce Defenses.
Lets hope this is wrong. Wait 1-2 weeks and see what the SW community says once they tested the class in WBs. I would love to see a small aoe buff on SWs (force ppl to specc it if they wanna use it) but i dont know how this could be achieved.
Yep. There are a few things you could do but no point in being doom and gloom until we have time to play with it.
<Salt Factory>