Patch Notes 25/11/2017

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Manatikik

Re: Patch Notes 25/11/2017

Post#41 » Sun Nov 26, 2017 6:19 am

KikkL wrote:
Warfare80 wrote:
daniilpb wrote:Well, probably this fix will get us back to LIVE meta: only BWs and SLs are welcome in WB play. And just one-two Engis for pulls and Pierce Defenses.
Lets hope this is wrong. Wait 1-2 weeks and see what the SW community says once they tested the class in WBs. I would love to see a small aoe buff on SWs (force ppl to specc it if they wanna use it) but i dont know how this could be achieved.

Honestly, what are you talking about? lileaths arrow is probably the strongest best spammable aoe in the game, plus the tactic to make it shoot farther. And now also you want a buff to it?! ITS THE EASIEST AOE SPAM IN THE GAME!! LEARN POSITIONING and if you want added damage, slot ballistic tali with centuries of training, plus you can pick up the ability barrage..
The only problem I had with SW was waiting untill level 40 to get Lileaths arrow. Its such a huge defining stance ability and you have to wait till level 40 to get it.. That was the only problem I had.
Its not underpowered, its the easiest aoe and damaging in the game. If you still have problem switch to scout stance before you spam it and put flame arrow on your targets.
This is a learn to play issue, has nothing to do with the ability.
Just want to point out that PD never affected LA's range... Kind of undermines your entire post when your first op call is flat out wrong...
<Montague><Capulet>

Ads
KikkL
Banned

Post#42 » Sun Nov 26, 2017 6:22 am

Lol whatever. Its the best aoe spammable in the game, dont care what works with it or not. Just a bunch of people who cant play.
Pretty sure you can use vengeance and steady aim with it too..

Plus wasnt even talking to you so bud out, tool.

Lektroluv
Suspended

Post#43 » Sun Nov 26, 2017 6:31 am

Darosh wrote:
Lektroluv wrote:
wargrimnir wrote: - Hardcode so that expert skirmisher correctly affects Lileaths arrow or shoot through ya, the client is however hardcoded to change the castbar if out of range but the cast wont go off earlier
Very nice, totally needed!! i hope this give a chance to recover damage 2th moral in Shadow warrior and Squig herder (only for range attacks)
I am pretty sure UF is gone for good, considering the dynamic damage introduction ~ I rather not have SW/SH/Engis dot everyone and their grandparents up, pop UF (in SW case SA/V ontop) and drown in RR.
Good to see your point of view, which lead you to think the new dynamic damage introduction would be a benefit for those SW and SH using UF moral.

Would like to see you talking about all those damage dot ticks lost because, now they can be dodged based on ticks...

Funny you consider UF unacceptable because the dynamic damage, but didn't said a word about the the dodge possibility.

UF comeback it is indeed necessary, for both SW and SH.

And I hope it comes back, if developers think the shoot thu ya and lileaths arrow fix, allow SH and SW to have it back.

Enginer do not need UF because the massive damage boost of 40% turrets do... but SW and SH for sure they do need that burst UF give them 1 time each 1 min.

dansari

Post#44 » Sun Nov 26, 2017 7:27 am

UF won't make a comeback. You can't balance the class when you have access to an m2 like that.

@kikkl.. why would we use steady aim with LA and make it twice as long to cast? Honestly it sounds like you're not aware of the abilities SW has, how they work together, and how they should be used.

I think everyone agrees that this will be a blow to order rvr, but to what extent nobody knows. Just need to play with it.
<Salt Factory>

Collateral

Post#45 » Sun Nov 26, 2017 10:23 am

dansari wrote:UF won't make a comeback. You can't balance the class when you have access to an m2 like that.

@kikkl.. why would we use steady aim with LA and make it twice as long to cast? Honestly it sounds like you're not aware of the abilities SW has, how they work together, and how they should be used.

I think everyone agrees that this will be a blow to order rvr, but to what extent nobody knows. Just need to play with it.
Order rvr? Sh was fixed as well, and he was equally broken. Order still has bw ;) But ofc, it's bad game design when one class is basically preferred over any other.

Penril

Post#46 » Sun Nov 26, 2017 1:07 pm

UF is not coming back, at least for a long time.

Haojin

Post#47 » Sun Nov 26, 2017 2:22 pm

Penril wrote:UF is not coming back, at least for a long time.
very accurate desicion indeed, gz.
Guildmaster of Phalanx

K8P - Karak Norn

Dabbart

Post#48 » Sun Nov 26, 2017 3:21 pm

Kikkl telling others to lrn2play just made my day... lol.
Azarael wrote: It's only a nerf if you're bad.

(see, I can shitpost too!)
Secrets wrote: Kindly adjust your attitude to actually help the community and do not impose your will on it. You aren't as powerful as you think.

Ads
Ridduk

Post#49 » Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:24 am

dansari wrote:UF won't make a comeback. You can't balance the class when you have access to an m2 like that.
What if it was changed to an M4(if that's even possible)?

dansari

Post#50 » Mon Nov 27, 2017 4:03 am

Ridduk wrote:
What if it was changed to an M4(if that's even possible)?
Then the meta would just change to see who can pump your SW/SH harder to m4
<Salt Factory>