Recent Topics

Ads

Patch Notes 1/12/2017

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Specialpatrol

Re: Patch Notes 1/12/2017

Post#21 » Sat Dec 02, 2017 11:46 am

wargrimnir wrote:Slice Through - Range reduced on additional snared enemies down to 15ft from 25ft.
Why?
APONYMOUS l WP l R40 l RR8X
BRAKEDOWN l KOTBS l R40 l RR8X
BOILING l BW l R40 l RR8X
PUFFED l SLY l R40 l RR8X
RHYTHM l AM l R40 l RR8X
EEWULL l DOK l R3X l RR4X

Ads
Panzerkasper

Post#22 » Sat Dec 02, 2017 12:51 pm

Specialpatrol wrote:
wargrimnir wrote:Slice Through - Range reduced on additional snared enemies down to 15ft from 25ft.
Why?
If you have to ask why, you have never played against it :roll:

30/12/2018 RIP 2h Chosen

peterthepan3

Post#23 » Sat Dec 02, 2017 1:10 pm

Kotbs aoe snare nerf is welcomed. Good job. We need less brainless godmode cc/skills.

In regards to kill/loot changes: won't this just promote mindless aoe in an attempt to get killrights? Don't get me wrong, the KB to victory playstyle is boring too but at least allowed solo players/groups opportunities to snatch kills away from the blob. Not too bad a change for good premades though, to be fair.

covenn

Post#24 » Sat Dec 02, 2017 1:18 pm

No more loot or conq medallions in RvR unless you are a DPS toon unless there is a warband -and- you are in an optimally performing group. Just played a bit to check it out. There were no open warbands or groups. No conq medallions across multiple fights healing and none doing damage.... on my healing class. lmao

(yea of course i could create a warband and throw all the dps into my group thus screwing everyone else that joins... or go and completely gear out to do optimal dps and no heals)

Not sure what to say. What I thought so far seems correct and progression is all but at a halt except when all the stars align. I will keep playing and give it a shot though, and hopefully get a warband where someone is fair with the groups.
Irony - Phoenix Throne (on live)

Currently playing order

Collateral

Post#25 » Sat Dec 02, 2017 1:34 pm

That's an interesting observation covenn. I didn't check out the system yet, but we will see. All I can say for now is that it was very annoying when we were getting leeched by soloers/groups of players who knew what they were doing, yet in reality they would never be able to get so many kills in such a short time, if we were not there to do all the heavy lifting.

I really doubt people will start making wbs full of dps, cuz that won't get you anywhere really. Proper setups will still dominate imo.

forsa

Post#26 » Sat Dec 02, 2017 1:38 pm

Tried the Shield of the Sun - procs around ability GCD (~1.2 sec). There goes all reflect kotbs =) (hi Second).
Glory tree has 2 useful things now aside resists itself - aoe stagger and +15% heal tactic .
Good balancing.
As for aoe snare - like reasoning behind the nerf. Why is it even there?(c)

Specialpatrol

Post#27 » Sat Dec 02, 2017 1:49 pm

peterthepan3 wrote:Kotbs aoe snare nerf is welcomed. Good job. We need less brainless godmode cc/skills.
Remove the DoK aoe snare proc as well, then.
APONYMOUS l WP l R40 l RR8X
BRAKEDOWN l KOTBS l R40 l RR8X
BOILING l BW l R40 l RR8X
PUFFED l SLY l R40 l RR8X
RHYTHM l AM l R40 l RR8X
EEWULL l DOK l R3X l RR4X

Panzerkasper

Post#28 » Sat Dec 02, 2017 1:50 pm

Specialpatrol wrote:
peterthepan3 wrote:Kotbs aoe snare nerf is welcomed. Good job. We need less brainless godmode cc/skills.
Why?

30/12/2018 RIP 2h Chosen

Ads
peterthepan3

Post#29 » Sat Dec 02, 2017 1:53 pm

Specialpatrol wrote:
Not necessary, especially given that Covenants have an ICD now.

Anyone defending the KOTBS aoe snare and believing that it was not overperforming is lying to themselves. I only played the class briefly, but in those 2 weeks I was baffled as to how something so OP was left unchecked for so long.

So many people seemingly don't give a **** about balance and just want their realm to be more inherently powerful than the others because **** you that's why.

Aurandilaz

Post#30 » Sat Dec 02, 2017 2:14 pm

Kotb is still best tank in game, you could still take even 2-3 tactics away from it and it would still be amongst best tanks in game.
Welcome to the lower levels of OPness, a dozen more adjustments and maybe you will see how life looks like from BG pov. ;)