Patch Notes 1/12/2017

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Hargrim
Developer

Re: Patch Notes 1/12/2017

Post#151 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:02 am

Aceboltz wrote:
Hargrim wrote: Go read patch notes, I won't do your homework for you. Also, if WL is so great (it is best melee DPS on Order after all) roll one and stop pointless whine.
Or swordmaster. Both classes are really easy and way too strong.
I guess you have SM at 40/40+ to feed us such oppinions?

Ads
Aceboltz

Post#152 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:17 am

Not yet but soon(tm).

Hargrim
Developer

Post#153 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:30 am

Aceboltz wrote:Not yet but soon(tm).
So talk to you later. Balance Proposal forums are ready for you, as soon as you meet requirements.

Kodama0

Post#154 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:51 am

Spoiler:
wow, the time is coming to rollback all those non-sense changes.
the only ones that make sense its cd on pounce and mirror BG to IB.

start it from 0 pls lol.
User received a warning for this post, and next time he will be perm'd from the forums.

Hargrim
Developer

Post#155 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:05 am

Kodama0 wrote:wow, the time is coming to rollback all those non-sense changes.
the only ones that make sense its cd on pounce and mirror BG to IB.

start it from 0 pls lol.
Maybe rollback yourself from this thread if you don't have anything of value to say.

SilverWF
Suspended

Post#156 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:09 am

Spoiler:
TenTonHammer wrote:
SilverWF wrote: Oh God, Savagery tree was weak enough, TB was 2nd cool what it has (1st is armor debuff). And you are not only moved it to 13pts, but weakened in the ~2 times and now it equals to WP's wounds buff or even less! Are you serious?
Mutation procs on axe toss - removed
Piercing Bite - nerfed
Savagery - nerfed to the dust
What is next?
Lets start off by pointing out something out TB, it was one of the easiest to apply and additionally the largest wounds debuff on destro which also gave mara strong front load burst

Chosen needed to run a Specific aura, BG needs to crit and use a tac slot, KOTBS and Slayer both need to run 2h and the latter basically also needed to blow rage and also more often than not run no rage drop tactic too

For a free “no requirements” debuff, the value is more apt and no longer 1 ups bg’s Hastened doom but still, its a skill that can let you burst kill people through guard, Cutting claw was not nerfed and even then its still the best armor debuff on destro and mara still has like 70% armor ignore between PB+WS.

PB was nerfed how? You mean fixed unlike on live so that you no longer have 50% ignore on all attacks

Shifitng the ability to 13 points does not affect mara in any real way, endgame spec was always up to 13 for draining swips along with CC, TB and DC and from brut finisher, GI and mutated aggressor all it means now is that people will just need to choose between MA and TB for the short term
Hargrim wrote:
SilverWF wrote: That's a good point.
Why did you constantly nerfing "the best melee DPS on Destro" then?
Don't act so suprised and don't bold what I wrote to make some kind of weird 'look at me, I'm so witty!' point. WL is best DPS on Order, as Mara is best DPS on Destro. Nothing new. Also, there is no constantly here.

Stop with this strawmanning please, it's getting old after one or two times.
Excuse me, but I never seen any Marauders (even on Live with not nerf... fixed skills), that able to slain target in 3-4 GCDs. NEVER!
That's all you need to know about "OP marauders"
How about Pounce would be 13pt ability too? This ability is still too OP even after... "nerfs".

Also, RoR.builders - Marauder that was endgame build for Maras and there is no place for Draining swipes - because this skill is absolute BS. The only way to make it viable is remove it's CD at all, or make it's duration = to it's CD. And even after that Exhaustive Strikes tactic would be MUCH better.

Meh. For me it's still a clear Marauders nerf with no any real reasons behind it. Butthurt is not a real reason tho.
Good whine. Irrelevant though now that you have been banned from the forum (again).
Bretin: "destru classes are in general better for solo play" :lol:
A lot of addons here | Just a few T3 vids from live game | Remove IP-blocking at forum!

Hargrim
Developer

Post#157 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:16 am

@SilverWF

Read what people who actually play Marauder and are any good wrote here.

Your bias is so glaring and blind that I will refrain from further comments in this thread. Go and think about yourself and your behavior, this is not even funny.

Meh.

SilverWF
Suspended

Post#158 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:56 am

Spoiler:
Hargrim wrote:@SilverWF

Read what people who actually play Marauder and are any good wrote here.

Your bias is so glaring and blind that I will refrain from further comments in this thread. Go and think about yourself and your behavior, this is not even funny.

Meh.
Ok, I've checked all ~10 pages (after Mara nerfs were added to the description) and didn't seen any marauder, who are happy with that changes. Also, I've played Marauder enough at Karak-Norn to know what I am talking about.
But I found your post, it was something like "If you think that WL is Op - go and play Order"
yes, I know about faction numbers balance issue, but you can't fix it by nerfing Destro classes. That's why: this week we have Destro steam rolling all T4. But another week there would be Order doing the same - what you would do then? Buffing Destro classes or nerfing order? This is a dead-end way.

And I have no faction bias, cos playing both sides (IC is not my motherland, neither Altdorf too). I just dislike significant changes from the live version, without any real reasons. Like upcoming auras changes (it works fine, why change it? Order has ~zero tanks even with current auras!) or that weakening of Marauder.
More whine, nothing to see here.
Bretin: "destru classes are in general better for solo play" :lol:
A lot of addons here | Just a few T3 vids from live game | Remove IP-blocking at forum!

Ads
Hargrim
Developer

Post#159 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:03 am

Haojin wrote:
Hargrim wrote:
Rumpel wrote:Ah ok, was wondering because im not seeing marauders killing everyone away but white lions....but ok. Everything fine so. ;)
So play some order and you will see it too.
i agree. wl's isn't that op compared to mara. i'd say that mara nerf is a good step up. also, arguments about 1v1 not acceptable, am i right ? balance talk starts at 6 man iirc.

about the whines about mara nerf : most of destro classes better than order anyways, you can live without TB below 60, trust me. secont option is : drop DC and take TB instead and get a SH or WE with you for heal debuffs.
Rumpel wrote:
I really have to make a vid about White Lions and how they act...positive thing is, you have one behind every bush.
that video gonna show us how bad a healer you're if you lose 1v1 agaist WL.
peterthepan3 wrote:agree with Hao, not much of a nerf at all in the right hands, may even promote more BGs in group - who knows.

any healer dying to a WL 1v1 on equal footing isn't playing/spec'd accordingly. WL is a better pug killer, marauder is the better premade killer.

charlysixb

Post#160 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:24 am

Nvm i was wrong xd
Last edited by charlysixb on Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Peckman And Chifli's

Gobboz Night Fever