- MORE SQUIGS (he has clearly gone mad. we should stop this.)
- Marauder Changes
Ability - Thunderous Blow - Now sits at 13 points in the Savagery Tree, wounds debuff value reduced.
Ability - Draining Swipe - Now sits at 5 points in the Savagery Tree, cooldown reduced to 10s (from 20), debuff reduced to 5s (from 10) so it maintains a 50% uptime but will fit better into an attack chain.
Tactic - Hulking Brute - Additionally adds Initiative as well as toughness for a maximum of 320 stat points as per the other 3 point tree tactics Scything Talons and Corrupted Edge.
Traduzione in Italiano
Übersetzung in deutscher Sprache
- Player loot / money will no no longer go to the killing blow, but instead go to the player/group that did the most damage to the player
- Added a hardcode to max number of medallions gained from lock as to prevent the overflow that happened on the 1:st of Dec
- Something small related to dungeons
- Gunbadstuff, squigs keep getting loose. Other secrets.
- Covenants and Prayers are now removed in the same manner as auras when bolstering (for the same reasons)
Torque Is A Unicorn Who doesn't put his name in the patch notes like everyone else does,
but at least we have him making patch notes at all, so we got that going for us, which is nice
Shield of the Sun - Corrected set to proc damage back on being attacked, not being hit.
Bane Shield - Corrected set to proc damage on being hit, not being attacked.
Note - ICDs added for respective use, on attack means it procs even if you defend attack and thus carries a longer ICD.
Slice Through - Range reduced on additional snared enemies down to 15ft from 25ft
Discordant Fluctuation - Will now only proc on damage received not defended.
- Dominator Boots and Gloves now drop from scenarios as BoE
- GOs 'Honored Brazier' within the Destruction PQ 'Rock of Galirian' now all have the appearance of High Elf Braziers
- GO 'Orb of Cadaith' in Dragonwake, on the walls in Destruction PQ 'The Caladain Gate' (at 40k 51k), will now teleport players to the other 'Orb of Cadaith' on the other side of the walls, and vice versa
- Corrected the level of all NPCs within Dark Elf PQs so that it is now within the range of the level of the PQ
- Verified and corrected the description of the stages and name of the objectives of Dark Elf PQs - when it was possible - so that it fits with official and ToK
- Destruction PQ 'Burnbeard's Oath': You will now have to kill NPCs 'Burnbeard Trodenpick' for third stage, instead of 'Burnbeard Slayer'
- Destruction PQ 'Baradum': Added one objective to the first stage; NPCs 'Baradum Slayer' and 'Grimnir's Hammer' will no longer be Champions
- Destruction PQ 'Duraz Dok': The third stage is now active and functional
- Destruction PQ 'Battlegut Ogres': You will now also have to kill Tamed Sabertusks for last stage
- Destruction PQ 'Clarion Tower': Reorganized the NPC spawns of first stage; Added barrier at the entrance of the tower, thus I also added a portal that can be used to go out from the tower when the exit is blocked
- Destruction PQ 'Duraz Deb': You will now have to kill NPCs 'Drengi Initiate' for second stage, instead of 'Oath Shield'
- Destruction PQ 'Spires of Narthain': Last Boss 'Sunlathir' will no longer be stuck in a - really - weird animation
- Destruction PQ 'Gon'Seraph': Reworked the whole PQ
- Destruction PQ 'Tor Achare': The sieges for second and third stages will no longer be level 40, it is now GOs that have proportional wounds to the level of the PQ
- Destruction PQ 'Lionhome Lodge': NPCs 'Lion Guardian' will now be accompanied by two 'Lion Hunter' during second stage
- Destruction PQ 'Stone of Valetear': Added one objective to the last stage and modified the spawns of this stage
- Destruction PQ 'Ruins of Anlec': NPCs 'Nagarythe Warrior' are now Champions
- Destruction PQ 'Jagged Coast': The Eagle Claw sieges for second stage will no longer be level 40, it is now GOs that have proportional wounds to the level of the PQ
- Destruction PQ 'Ruins of Nagarythe': NPC 'Vael Shadowprance' is now a Hero
- Destruction PQ 'Stone of Ecelsion': NPCs 'Ecelsion Archmage' for second stage will now be neutral Champions; Each Champion of last stage will now be accompanied by 2 NPCs
- Destruction PQ 'The Griffon Gate': The Eagle Claw sieges for first stage will no longer be level 40, it is now GOs that have proportional wounds to the level of the PQ
- Destruction PQ 'Whitefire Tor': Replaced the Arkaneth Bolt Throwers which were level 40, by GOs of the same name and appearance
- Destruction PQ 'Wavesinger': Added different NPC spawns to the second stage
- Destruction PQ 'Everspring': You will now have to destroy the GOs 'Everspring Brazier' during second stage
- Destruction PQ 'Watchtower of Aethwyn': Killing 'Fiendish Shieldbreaker' will no longer be an objective of second stage; Gathered the NPCs of last stage at the center of the PQ
- Destruction PQ 'Last Stand': Last boss will now be accompanied by two Sun Dragons
- Corrected the level of all NPCs within the following High Elf PQs so that it is now within the range of the level of the PQ
- Verified and corrected the description of the stages and name of the objectives of the following High Elf PQs - when it was possible - so that it fits with official and ToK
- Order PQ 'The Falls of Renewal': You will now have to click on the GOs 'Tainted Stone' to destroy the Obelisk during second stage, as mentionned in the description of the stage; Last boss 'Torin the Fatechanger' is now a Champion and no longer a Hero
- Order PQ 'The Forlorn Isle': Created and added the GOs 'Ancestral Stone' and set them as the objective of second stage; Last boss 'Kharvena the Corrupter' is now a Hero and will now be alone
- Order PQ 'Ruins of Erraneth': Added NPC spawns to second stage and reorganized the location of the NPCs; Last boss 'Lilith Avorax' is now a Hero and will now be alone
- Order PQ 'Shattered Beach': Reworked the second stage; Last boss 'Verekus the Render' is now a Hero
- Order PQ 'Thrallseekers': Corrected the name of the NPCs for second stage; The third stage is now active and functional
- Reworked the following Order PQs:
- > House Arkaneth
> Thanalorn Forest
> The Swale of Miralei
> Blackwood Hill Garrison
 The Orb of Cadaith in Lacorith will now teleport players to the other Orb of Cadaith next to the Order PQ 'The Swale of Miralei', and vice versa
 The Orb of Cadaith in High Elf Chapter 18 will now teleport players to the other Orb of Cadaith inside the tower, and vice versa
 All NPCs 'Uthorin Thralltaker' will now count for first stage