Ads

Patch Notes 16/12/2017

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
vertolet

Re: Patch Notes 16/12/2017

Post#71 » Sat Dec 16, 2017 5:14 pm

@Torque its joke?

Does not increase by 10%. Increases Critical chance by 10% of the current value.

If the incoming critical chance is 10%, the tactic increases it to 11%.

Ads
Panzerkasper

Post#72 » Sat Dec 16, 2017 5:21 pm

Specialpatrol wrote:For someone claiming superior knowledge you should really learn to spell "opinion" correctly. See, I can play that game too.

Keep the personal comments to yourself and stick to the arguments, please. I didn't really make any personal attacks, nor state "a lot of opinion" (sic).

I asked a question (note the question-mark in the first sentence) and added a viewpoint. I'm not claiming superior all-encompassing game-knowledge. All I'm seeing is a defensive skill that's been turned 180 degrees into an offensive one - somewhat similar to that of the EA tactic from KotB - and I'm wondering why.

Now, your counter-arguments helps explain this - so thank you for that. But if it originally was a good defensive tool with a 25% damage reduction, why not just revert it to that? Why this need for boring mirroring?

Also, I'm not quite sure how my "muhrale" argument is made invalid. they weren't really connected, except to point out that Chosen now seem to have been mirrored more to the KotBs in the offensive department (surpassing it even more in single-target, by effectively giving the Chosen +25% crit in 2-handed build - which is way more than the KotBS ever has had), while there's been no mirroring the other way around in the morale-department.

And even if it takes longer to build than previously, Chosens can still build it faster. And now they can also debuff the opponents chance to be crit to boot.
A simply typo has nothing to do with knowledge.

It was tuned down to 10% because it was "too powerful", so it wasn't 25% anymore. And thus it became somewhat unattractive.
I don't know why CS was changed that way now, obviously we had masses of 2h chosen in open zerg fights spinning around like
helicopters producing so much wind that order and destro players alike flew around through the rvr zones.

The Morale arguement is invalid because Chosen has to use a shield for that. Of course he can also use CS if he wants to, but it becomes highly unreliable since he does suffer a huge loss in the melee crit %. Also, even in the original form without the icd, the op-ness of the morale pump tactic was nothing but a chimaera.

Yesterday Chosen was the worst tank in both realms utility wise, now it has become more attractive.

30/12/2018 RIP 2h Chosen

vertolet

Post#73 » Sat Dec 16, 2017 5:21 pm

Torquemadra wrote:
vertolet wrote:Does not increase by 10%. Increases Critical Damage by 10% of the current value.

If the incoming critical chance is 10%, the tactic increases it to 11%.

its joke?
Your post? Im unsure, its seems kind of funny...

It increases the chance to be critically hit by a flat 10%

If a player has a 20% chance to be critically hit, then should a chosen with crippling strikes slotted get a critical hit on them their chance to be critically hit would rise to 30%

If a player has -20% chance to be critically hit and a chosen manages to get a critical hit on them then they would then have a -10% chance to be critically hit.

Make sense now?
before 17.9
after chosen 19.6
after BG 27.9
Last edited by vertolet on Sat Dec 16, 2017 5:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

qwerty113

Post#74 » Sat Dec 16, 2017 5:22 pm

Njaguar wrote:
qwerty113 wrote:Nice changes for destr..chosen+bg +20crit buff.. And what for Order ? another nerf..
Are you kidding me? I am playing a Kotbs mainly, and i am happy destro got it.
Order got 2x crit buffs on kotbs, 10 % from IB, 7 % from SW.
Order still got group crit buff, destro dont.
wooot ? bg +10 crit ?! order have crit buffs its becouse fraction indentity, destro have a lot damage debuff like chosen op -25% dps or hight percent of disrapt parry from 2h! bg + crit buff. Why need to mirror all classes ?! ib have 10 only for 1 person buff.. The crits buff it what makes order side unique, destro have their indetnity unique debuffs, buffs
Feroze - wh | Faiz - bw
Roam video's thread

Warfare80

Post#75 » Sat Dec 16, 2017 6:09 pm

A squig pet (with some asistsance) drains drains all RF and having major problems keeping it up with amy RF gaining skill (not many hits before AP is down ) Im not crying even if it sounds as it. Im just pointing out a ( imo) problem with this. Time to find other ways to use that "oh ***" skill :)
Last edited by Warfare80 on Sat Dec 16, 2017 6:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The "look ma, I posted on the forums" award goes to...
Spoiler:
1 *****
2 Warfare80
3 ******************

vertolet

Post#76 » Sat Dec 16, 2017 6:09 pm

@Torque ok thx. Tooltips show something wrong.

dansari

Post#77 » Sat Dec 16, 2017 6:24 pm

vertolet wrote:@Torque ok thx. Tooltips show something wrong.
They do that =D .getstats bro

I don't know why order is whining so much in this thread honestly. Please gif more 2h Chosens in rvr.
<Salt Factory>

peterthepan3

Post#78 » Sat Dec 16, 2017 6:29 pm

dansari wrote:

I don't know why order is whining so much in this thread honestly. Please gif more 2h Chosens in rvr.

People in this blasted community just like to whine incessantly about everything.

Ads
GodlessCrom
Suspended

Post#79 » Sat Dec 16, 2017 6:34 pm

peterthepan3 wrote:
dansari wrote:

People in this blasted community just like to whine incessantly about everything.
That's every video game community ever, dude.
Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king!

Ridduk

Post#80 » Sat Dec 16, 2017 6:36 pm

rmpl wrote:
Krima wrote:
repel wrote:Krima lets go duel your WE 70+ vs my SW 40-45 (merc set geared). I wanna abuse this bug with wirling pin )))))). You have 0 chances now
lets go.. hit me up in game
Someone please stream/record that.

and use this music

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3lH_Jsi7Y4k