Ads

Patch Notes 22/12/2017

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Lheana
Head Database Developer

Re: Patch Notes 22/12/2017

Post#21 » Sat Dec 23, 2017 1:08 pm

Isle of the Dead is not Land of the Dead. Isle of the Dead is a similar zone to Cinderfall or West Praag, located at the north of Dragonwake.
Head DB Developer

Anaehll: Shaman 40 RR 8x - Of Sorrow and Death
Anaehl: Sorceress 40 RR 4x - Of Sorrow and Death
Lheanaa: Archmage 40 RR 8x - TeamPsy
Lheaana: Bright Wizard 40 RR 5x - TeamPsy

Ads
Acidic

Post#22 » Sat Dec 23, 2017 1:33 pm

Lheana wrote:Isle of the Dead is not Land of the Dead. Isle of the Dead is a similar zone to Cinderfall or West Praag, located at the north of Dragonwake.
Thx was trying to find it on the map :)

Psilord

Post#23 » Sun Dec 24, 2017 9:14 am

Thats worry !!!

Having one week holiday , and dont can play Warhammer , cause of the bad idea to get douple exp in RvR .

I love playing RvR in T1 , it makes a lot of fun . Since T2-T4 is open for player of any level , RvR is zerg, zerg , zerg ... ( have a few Charakter where I play RvR T2-T4 , but with most of the Charakters i only Play PvE ; zerging all Charakters in RvR T2-T4 will be a horror ! So first 15 LvL and RR are most Important to leave T1 with LVL15/RR30 )
When you wanna play RvR in T1 you get so much exp , that you dont have a chance to keep RvR-Rank maxed . Yesterday i made to LVL while i only got 75% of an RvR level ... so no playing till 5. Jannuar :-(

And Exp-Scrolls which lowers the Exp you get is LvL 16 and higher only .

Why is the holiday boost not for RR instead of EXP . RR is much harder to get then Exp .
I have deleted 6 or 7 Chars from lvl 25 till 37 , to start them from LvL 1 again , so i can have fun the first 15 RvR -Levels . Now you will be LVL 16 and have RvR-rank 10 .

Sulorie

Post#24 » Sun Dec 24, 2017 9:31 am

Only play rvr in zones where your side is underdog. You don't have to make rr30 before leaving t1.
The boost is for rr as well.
Dying is no option.

Psilord

Post#25 » Sun Dec 24, 2017 8:24 pm

Sulorie wrote:Only play rvr in zones where your side is underdog. You don't have to make rr30 before leaving t1.
Then tell me , how is it possible , that yesterday i have made 2 LVL while I only raised 75% of RR ???
Normaly its no problem to raise RR with normal LVL . Yesterday the other team closes the RVR-Zone , but i get that much EXP that i have leveled . I couldn´t believe it , and in next Zone after closing zone by our team ... leveled again . In the same time i only made 75% of one RR-Level .

When I play a Charakter only in PvE cause I don´t wanna Zerg-grind with to much charakters ( takes me the fun to play ) I invest 3 to 4 days in T1 to max RR to spec parry/block or whatelse . These 4 days are worth , cause I will never have the need to go RvR for armor ore spec ( RR-requirements ) , and it will be never so easy to get RR like in T1 . And then I am ready to go PvE till 40 without RvR anymore .
I hate playing Tanks in RvR , so I play them in PvE , and only play ranged in RvR .
And making EXP is extremly easy to get , even playing solo . So noone need EXP that much , but RR will be needed much !!!

But so I don´t ( can and will ) play it till 5 January , so I bought me a game on steam and have fun :-)

Acidic

Post#26 » Sun Dec 24, 2017 10:43 pm

Celebrating christmas /new year at the country place,only got browser pads :( missing the game.
Like the patch and judging by number of BO asking about the backpack think that the event will be appreciated. Like the defencive pocket item, stayed up late before holiday to make sure I got it.
Nice patch just whishing for some BO love, hmm sounds a bit perverse when reading but hopefully you understand and dont send random BO home to me.

Dabbart

Post#27 » Mon Dec 25, 2017 1:07 am

Spoiler:
Psilord wrote:
Sulorie wrote:Only play rvr in zones where your side is underdog. You don't have to make rr30 before leaving t1.

Then tell me , how is it possible , that yesterday i have made 2 LVL while I only raised 75% of RR ???
Normaly its no problem to raise RR with normal LVL . Yesterday the other team closes the RVR-Zone , but i get that much EXP that i have leveled . I couldn´t believe it , and in next Zone after closing zone by our team ... leveled again . In the same time i only made 75% of one RR-Level .

When I play a Charakter only in PvE cause I don´t wanna Zerg-grind with to much charakters ( takes me the fun to play ) I invest 3 to 4 days in T1 to max RR to spec parry/block or whatelse . These 4 days are worth , cause I will never have the need to go RvR for armor ore spec ( RR-requirements ) , and it will be never so easy to get RR like in T1 . And then I am ready to go PvE till 40 without RvR anymore .
I hate playing Tanks in RvR , so I play them in PvE , and only play ranged in RvR .
And making EXP is extremly easy to get , even playing solo . So noone need EXP that much , but RR will be needed much !!!

But so I don´t ( can and will ) play it till 5 January , so I bought me a game on steam and have fun :-)
XP is based on the lvl of what you Kill. RP is based on the RR of what you kill. If you are wiping R40RR20-30 WBs, you will get far more XP than RP. And with the double XP/RR, I bet a lot of people are playing their lowbies.

If you want better RP gains, then fight better opponents.

OP: Thanks! Love the double XP events. I might lvl up my BG tonight...

And a Happy Kwanzaa to everyone!
Azarael wrote: It's only a nerf if you're bad.

(see, I can shitpost too!)
Secrets wrote: Kindly adjust your attitude to actually help the community and do not impose your will on it. You aren't as powerful as you think.

Hargrim
Developer

Post#28 » Mon Dec 25, 2017 1:53 am

Psilord wrote:Thats worry !!!

Having one week holiday , and dont can play Warhammer , cause of the bad idea to get douple exp in RvR .

I love playing RvR in T1 , it makes a lot of fun . Since T2-T4 is open for player of any level , RvR is zerg, zerg , zerg ... ( have a few Charakter where I play RvR T2-T4 , but with most of the Charakters i only Play PvE ; zerging all Charakters in RvR T2-T4 will be a horror ! So first 15 LvL and RR are most Important to leave T1 with LVL15/RR30 )
When you wanna play RvR in T1 you get so much exp , that you dont have a chance to keep RvR-Rank maxed . Yesterday i made to LVL while i only got 75% of an RvR level ... so no playing till 5. Jannuar :-(

And Exp-Scrolls which lowers the Exp you get is LvL 16 and higher only .

Why is the holiday boost not for RR instead of EXP . RR is much harder to get then Exp .
I have deleted 6 or 7 Chars from lvl 25 till 37 , to start them from LvL 1 again , so i can have fun the first 15 RvR -Levels . Now you will be LVL 16 and have RvR-rank 10 .
Oh, look, somebody complains about 2x event. How unusual.

Ads
Renork

Post#29 » Tue Jan 02, 2018 4:35 am

Is double XP over :>?

Cirandi

Post#30 » Tue Jan 02, 2018 5:11 am

Renork wrote:Is double XP over :>?
Dissapeared after server restart last night eu time 2018-01-01